Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 10:54:31 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coach Core September 24th  (Read 1403 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: September 14, 2018, 06:18:59 pm »

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will join more than 200 young Coach Core apprentices for the @WeAreCoachCore Awards at @lborouniversity on Monday 24th September.

#CoachCore aims to harness the power of sport, and its ability to change lives and empower young people.

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 08:12:49 pm »

Another awards ceremony...
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 08:41:17 pm »

Le sigh...

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2018, 09:48:58 pm »

Time for new black shoes easter-lol
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2018, 09:59:10 pm »

And a new ugly AND black dress that doesn't fit.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2018, 10:52:50 pm »

I don’t know.  It’s autumn by then, so a sleeveless, light, flowered chiffon would be appropriate.  And a frilly parasol.  Accessorize!

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2018, 05:30:30 pm »

Careful, Yooper.  She’ll turn up looking like Mary Poppins easter-lol

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2018, 03:04:31 am »

@KensingtonRoyal
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will join more than 200 young Coach Core apprentices for the @WeAreCoachCore Awards at @lborouniversity on Monday 24th September.
#CoachCore aims to harness the power of sport, and its ability to change lives and empower young people.

Another fun field trip for the royals.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2018, 06:49:01 pm »

^^ with any luck maybe she will blow away!!!!!!!!!!

The only constant is change.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2018, 06:58:49 pm »

^^^That’s funny.   tehe

^From your lips to God’s ears.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2018, 03:39:46 pm »

Meghan's on the ball! Duchess of Sussex gives netball a go as she and Prince Harry join young sports coaches for an awards ceremony
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6200767/Harry-Meghan-meet-young-sports-coaches-awards-ceremony.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 03:46:29 pm »

What on earth is she wearing for goodness sake.  Navy top, black trousers, looks an utter and complete 100% mess.  Jeez, she just never gets it right, full stop.  She looks positively ugly in the DM photos, how the dork ever fell for that is the guess of anyone.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2018, 04:20:06 pm »

I’m more concerned of the damage to the gym floor with her high heels than her crap outfit that she’s merchandising. It’s going to cost money to get that floor good again. The title’s funny considering the rumours about her.

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2018, 04:51:11 pm »

Her hair looks a mess and needs to be tied back. https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1/2018/09/24/16/4518600-6200767-image-m-109_1537803294536.jpg

The constant PDA is so childish.

The too-long black trousers and stilettos are such a dated combo. It's disrespectful to wear stilettos on a gym floor.

The top is an odd choice too. £1636 for that mess? I wonder if she's pregnant.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2018, 05:02:22 pm »

Maybe she’s dressed like that because they’ll be attending the awards show afterwards.  dontknow
As usual, high heels, expensive attire and tacky pda.
She’s definitely pushing the pregnancy angle with her choice of clothing but then she won’t be able to go on the tour because of the Zika risk. IMO, she has to be facing immigration questions because she’s either still on a tourist visa and is having trouble getting the spousal visa due to questions Harry will have to answer or she’ll have to know regarding his income for starters. IMO, she wants people to speculate on a pregnancy as people are doing now, so she’ll have an excuse to bow out of the tour when in fact she can’t travel on her current visa.
The tour seems bogus to me anyway, so maybe the real tour for her will be at her solo event tomorrow.  eating cookies That’ll be interesting as she’ll be all alone and hopefully the DM will let people speak their minds by not moderating the comments. She’s a celebrity trying at being royal and Harry looks like he takes a back seat to her which is crazy and dumb as he’s the actual royal one.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 05:11:12 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
beline
courtier

« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2018, 05:16:43 pm »

I still place my bets on her being pregnant. Her face is fuller. And that top conveniently hides the bump who was visible at the Grenfell cookbook event the other day.

She might skip the Zika dangerous zones on the trip, that would be quite easy to do. She would just relax somewher in Australia or NZ while Harry does the work.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 05:22:18 pm »

^ I think that this is the best she can do in terms of style and class. She would have come with stilettoes no mattet what the occasion cause she'd rather break an ankle than look 4 inches shorter than Harry. The brasilian blowout looks good on the 'look at me, I'm turning around' pictures.

The jacket looks like she wanted to have a jacket with an accent design but the low and high levels is the only accent she's ever heard
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2018, 06:30:39 pm »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178418413788/oh-this-is-awesome-thank-you-i-laughed-i-loved
This is what the DM made a whole article about regarding love in the air.  bored3 

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2018, 07:08:28 pm »

I forgot all about this appearance.  tehe

She looks a complete idiot with the constant hair touching and standing away from people when taking a photo. What the heck is up with that, are people so beneath her that she can't let an arm touch another person in a photo?!  blink

Look how Harry grabs onto people in a photo, this chick is beyond weird.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: September 24, 2018, 10:17:27 pm »

^ She needs a clear shot of the merchandise easter-wink
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: