Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:17:46 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Harry Hot Ginger anymore?  (Read 532 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« on: September 02, 2018, 05:23:32 pm »

easter-James

Reasons for and against. Is there hope or Harry or is he just going through a bad stretch?  sly
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 05:32:26 pm »

In the future he is doomed

The only constant is change.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2018, 05:43:50 pm »

Personally, I never thought him hot.  There’s a thread on that somewhere.

Do I think he can be redeemed?  Made a God of in the eyes of the world?  Maybe in the eyes of fools, but not on the world stage.  Just my opinion.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 05:44:11 pm »

He's done for.

I haven't played since I stopped
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2018, 06:58:05 pm »

He's balding like his brother https://cdn.images.dailystar.co.uk/dynamic/1/photos/770000/1140770.jpg
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2018, 07:36:29 pm »

^ And if he's any more like his brother, the marriage will fasten his (physical/ looks-department's) demise tehe
india
Princess

« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2018, 08:42:18 pm »

Harry is morphing into pure White Trash.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2018, 09:06:02 pm »

His laid back, glint in his eyes with a sense of cheeky mischief and generous spirit made him handsome to me. He’s now seen as a white trash hypocrite with his choice of partner. Although there are massive red flags to me that indicate something’s going on behind the scenes weather it’s a distraction from rumours about Andrew coming out to an operation of using her to expose the bad side of social media as since the wedding, off things have been happening there where the rules are being tightened up regarding using photos and content, that he’s ruined himself and his future on a trashy h* who he acts like he can’t stand most of the time. Although he’s done dumb stuff in the past, to me he had integrity and was sincere. That’s gone out the window now and he looks quite foolish with his impassioned speeches when he’s attached to that gold digger, race baiting floozie who’s just about herself. The best thing for him to do is to step down and live off grid because he’s rendered useless as long as he’s with her.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 09:15:12 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2018, 11:09:22 pm »

Harry like all Windsor men is losing his looks.  Andrew, William and Harry were considered "hot" in their early twenties then they lose their looks. Even with his mother's genes he too has become "Windsorized"> I think he should lose that beard.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2018, 11:11:55 pm »

I think a lot of his attractiveness and charisma had to do with all the potential he had to really make something of his role. Once he created Invictus, he really rose in the eyes of his people and for a brief time, really seemed like someone special. Now he's just another spoiled Windsor who thinks the world owes him something.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2018, 12:39:45 am »

Not a prayer easter-bunny

The only constant is change.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: September 03, 2018, 01:25:41 pm »

I think a lot of his attractiveness and charisma had to do with all the potential he had to really make something of his role. Once he created Invictus, he really rose in the eyes of his people and for a brief time, really seemed like someone special. Now he's just another spoiled Windsor who thinks the world owes him something.

Yes, his marriage just opened up a can of worms and shown him in all his spoiled brat glory.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2018, 02:47:56 pm »

That's true regarding what KF said regarding his potential.  thumbsup I he threw temper tantrums in order to marry his harlot, then he should be out and about with her other than just on public engagements.  bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #13 on: September 03, 2018, 04:34:42 pm »

Harry has made himself ugly; he coasted for a long time on his mother's death and fame, milking the most of it.

As for being seen out and about, ti is a shame that he is so determined to cut the public out of his personal life. A man besotted would be out and about with her at places like restaurants, the hot spots, the clubs, places like that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2018, 04:39:45 pm »

^ I find that very odd too.  There are no photos of them together when they are "off duty".

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2018, 05:01:47 pm »

I know, right?  Hi

I find it odd that this great love story of all time is in fact being conducted like some kind of covert operation. You would think they would want to flaunt their love for each other.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2018, 11:53:17 pm »

What they have needs to be lanced and shown to medical students as some kind of warning for bad choices.  bored3
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: