Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 08:13:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Harry's reputation be saved?  (Read 3689 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2019, 05:49:24 pm »

^

She is not going to get better and people are not going to warm up to her. Right off the bat she revealed what kind of being she really is - she's not authentic and most people seem to sense that.

His reputation is going to be be mush for the next little while - then if he doesn't take a more proactive role in his own life, then people are just going to write him off as a lost cause. Somebody who had potential and was an okay dude - once.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2019, 06:01:30 pm »

Well the ones who set up the social media accounts when she started dating Harry won't change their minds and won't warm up but they don't represent everybody.

How can royals be "authentic"? I don't see any of them as "authentic." They go briefly to places shake hands maybe eat a meal and then leave. How can judgments about their personalities really be made?

Harry still is popular in polls.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #82 on: February 19, 2019, 12:30:05 am »

Harry's popular in polls just now. That can change and the princess of despisement will not help him.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #83 on: February 19, 2019, 02:29:25 am »

Not everybody despises her.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: February 19, 2019, 03:50:55 am »

^Give us time, give us time.  easter-James
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: February 19, 2019, 05:58:15 am »

He was popular back in November, before the many exposes about the real nature of the pregnancy and the family feuds his dumbsuck half caused in yet another family.

^^ That's the biggest problem narc has. People don't care about her. For Kim K - people despised her so much that her show became uber famous, with Bieber the beliebers and the h8ters were so much on edge that he became uber famous. But M .. poor m. People don't care enough to like her or to dislike her. She's a blah person. Nuisance but a blah. And that's on her. What's what's not making her famous or beloved. People know of her. Everyone does thanks to her PR campaigns. However - they start to remember her as difficult Meg, the cocaine snorting down for anything temper tantrum social climber that will have no respect for family, for propriety, for truth. If the babygate gets exposed the only thing people will be divided between will be criminal Meg and Megxit. Most people will want to remember her by both.

In any case - H is married and this an accomplice in all of this impropriety. Unless he cuts her off swiftly and not give her the "lonely mom" title, he's doomed.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #86 on: February 19, 2019, 02:52:15 pm »

What cocaine snorting? There is no proof that she did. The "temper tantrums" are gossip.

He would be doomed if he ditched her married a string of wives and became a "marrying man."
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #87 on: February 19, 2019, 04:17:02 pm »

^Sure but what if he became a second time married man to a respectable woman knowing proper behavior and it lasted until death of one of them. Divorcing Murks doesn't mean he will end up like King Henry VIII.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #88 on: February 19, 2019, 04:31:07 pm »

He does not have to be Henry VIII to have a series of marriages. Respectable woman? Really? William could not land an aristo himself and neither could Harry.  I don't see anything out of line with Meghan,. it's just that she has people on social media who did not  her from the day she started dating harry. Why is it that the woman is considered the 'bad one' in a relationship, men are not always prizes themselves.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2019, 04:41:03 pm »

Because she is a bad one. There are many other non aristos he could have and may marry that are respectable wonderful women with no dubious past relationships, etc. The US is full of them and so is the UK. Now he fell in love with this one and married her. It is perfectly obvious that he is not happy  based on his unhappy look everywhere. Before marriage he looked happy in photos. He is experiencing what she is and the effect she is having on his family and it is not good. So maybe he can do better, maybe he will not whether he stays with this creature or not.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #90 on: February 19, 2019, 04:50:08 pm »

I consider "bad ones" criminals or people who do cruel things. I have seen none of this in Meghan.

The aristos did not seem to want Will or Harry. They settled for commoners.

The days of royals marrying 20 year old virgins I think is pretty much over.

I don't think judgments can be made from still photos.,

He looked pretty bored with previous GFs except Chelsy.

What is the effect on his family? None of his family went out trashing her.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #91 on: February 19, 2019, 05:04:22 pm »

He does not have to be Henry VIII to have a series of marriages. Respectable woman? Really? William could not land an aristo himself and neither could Harry.  I don't see anything out of line with Meghan,. it's just that she has people on social media who did not  her from the day she started dating harry. Why is it that the woman is considered the 'bad one' in a relationship, men are not always prizes themselves.

Shocked

There nothing out of line with Meghan in this video?  sly

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_plowgvT2uQ1xc0zyp.mp4

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/182838666188/she-is-psychotic-great
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #92 on: February 19, 2019, 05:07:37 pm »

With the money they get, they will hold it in. She is a menace. And I have just had to empty my dead aunt's room of things. I see that my Grandpa has medals from two World Wars on behalf of England, really the UK but his is from London. He would be horrified at her as a royal. I am horrified from what I know of the history of the UK, for good or bad. She is a ridiculous choice Haz made. But he is in the position. He has cast a bad thing on his country.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #93 on: February 19, 2019, 05:13:04 pm »

Skippy doesn't like her. Biased.

Royal consorts barriers were lowered. Not the same anymore as the 20th century.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #94 on: February 19, 2019, 05:15:52 pm »

^So the video is Skippy's doing and not Meghan constantly flicking her coat back so that the cameras get a shot of the bump?  dontknow
sandy
Princess

« Reply #95 on: February 19, 2019, 05:16:54 pm »

It could be a nervous  habit. But everything she does is scrutinized by some just to see if a flaw can be found, even how she breathes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #96 on: February 19, 2019, 05:23:42 pm »

^Much like a chronic skin condition. It hangs on despite one's best attempts to control it.

I can write that, having psoriasis. It's a b#tch to get under control at times.

That said, yeah, she's probably a keeper, until Harry decides marriage was not for him. There's a reason he didn't marry until very late, relatively. He's not the marrying type and this Alpha Mummy substitute would be too high maintenance for a lazy, lax and rather weak character like himself.
100% agree
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2019, 05:32:23 pm »

All I can say is I am so happy my knighted Grandpa is dead after all the work he did for his country and those royals. He would be so disappointed and all his grandkids were Yanks. She is a disgrace.

Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #98 on: February 19, 2019, 05:33:11 pm »

^^^Not a nervous habit imo, or else she would've been doing it from the very beginning. And imo, she doesn't get nervous, she loves the spotlight and has a good life, better than most people on this Earth, so what is there to be nervous about?

I have never heard of her being scrutinized for breathing.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: