Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 05:54:22 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Harry's reputation be saved?  (Read 3702 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: February 16, 2019, 09:40:19 am »

My sources of information are not this Robert guy. H is not pretty, clearly not smart enough to sit behind a desk or go to university, he's not even in the affluent category. Someone of the financial means of Megan will loop up at him and his money but someone like Riri, who has actual millions of income will see H like a pauper and he is, compared to her. H's grandma is rich but he - I highly doubt it. So, the only thing that was going for him was that he has a good heart, that he cares about his charities and that he's a stand up guy. There was even a leaked story hos he defended gay man in the military and protected him.

All of this fake public image is gone now. People see. They have eyes and see. He's a doormat to this: https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/182838666188/she-is-psychotic-great
A doormat. He is commanded by her when to clap, when to hold her hand, maybe even when to breathe. Even when the crown sent him to a military dress-up in Norway he showed how henpecked he is.

Adding to that the 'baby'. Everyone is talking now how this pregnancy is a fake one - DM, the Sun, US tabloids, Wendy Williams. Everyone in the comments. Everyone on tumblr. I imagine that liar and give money to my charities do not go well together.

I don't think H's reputation is worth saving. If by saving he and his PR team mean a new spin on how good of a fella he is. We can see otherwise. 

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: February 16, 2019, 10:54:05 am »

Do your sources about Harry come from members of the Royal Family, or from the Royal Household, or from Tumblr and tabloid stories, sources which have been proved wrong or lying again and again?

That gay man in the military came out himself and said that Harry had protected him. And there were dozens indeed hundreds of military vets (both men and women) who were interviewed, wrote letters and spoke about Harry, praising him and Invictus and saying that they wouldn't be there were it not for him and for preparing for the Games. They can't all be liars! Many of those tributes are in these archives including a maimed sergeant, a female vet he wrote to and encouraged through several operations. They are here for those who care to look.

There were countless people on Twitter who came out and said that he had privately visited their vet relatives to help and give them comfort in their depression. That never came out in the Press. Arthur Edwards himself witnessed Harry on his first tour lying on the ground next to a paralysed woman so that she could speak to him.

Meghan does not rule Harry in spite of assertions by others, mainly on Tumblr, that she does. And his appearance at Operation Clockwork was as the new Captain General of Marines. It's a Royal duty and he performed it. And the soldiers welcomed him to the extent of building him a jokey shrine, which he was amused by.

And that survey I just posted today shows that he is the most popular Royal in the BRF amongst the British population. He is certainly popular in Australia and the Sussexes had a great tour. There's a great deal of wish fulfilment in stating that Meghan rules Harry, and she is hated, therefore his popularity has gone to pot among those who very much dislike Meghan. Well, the survey shows that Harry is popular, is loved for his many good qualities,  and that therefore the diminishing of him by some is just incorrect.

« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:57:38 am by Rosella » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #62 on: February 16, 2019, 12:01:25 pm »

He used to be very liked. Now his wife is picking up  fights with Kate, little sweet Char, staff, protection officers. Pretty much everyone except the face she sees in the mirror.  thumbsdown

Adding to that the op eds his wife is pulling (calling them leaked letters ...but leaked in UK tabloids, not Us ones), the topic in MO that is a public discussion on DM and the whining in Nat Enq - he should be lucky if he's before Bew in the classation.

IT is not fact that Meghan "picks fights" with Kate and Charlotte.  I don't think Harry is "dominated" by Meghan. He chose her to marry and was not under some sort of "spell". He had no trouble breaking up with other women. THe DM has had to retract a few of these  so called facts.

Jobson's book about Prince Charles had some nasty rumors also that are now taken as "fact."

There have been rumors out since Harry began dating Meghan. Skippy does not like Harry and MEghan and no surprises there will be bashing there.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2019, 02:23:02 pm »

Harry seems like a wandering, lost soul who doesn't seem to be happy. Maybe even he doesn't know what to think anymore - so much confusion , bickering, questionable antics etc, out there. He doesn't seem to have a real support system or anybody who can take him aside and say, wake up, fella.

MM made him can his friends, even if she didn't like them, they are still HIS friends. His family must be exasperated with him - with rumoured tensions and backbiting there, they can't be a source of support. Well, emotional support at least.

He has to stop running around like a deer with headlights in it's eyes and starting waking up to some home truths and realities. I don't think people will respect him as long as he as his grating, annoying wife pawing and clawing at him every moment.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2019, 02:35:23 pm »

robert jobson is a insider as far as charles is concerned, everything he wrote is approved by charles.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2019, 03:26:33 pm »

He does not look happy lately at all. But it may very well be that marriage is not for him and he is stuck. Not all men enjoy marriage. And being married to a dominating woman whose true colors are out now that she has nabbed him legally may be even harder for him. I am sure he was much freer when they were dating and she was playing up to him to get him. Parenthood may be good for him, maybe not. He might be that great uncle type but not a good father. So we will see. But first year marriage for him has not left him glowing with joy. But he may be popular because people feel protective of him even more so now.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2019, 04:13:21 pm »

robert jobson is a insider as far as charles is concerned, everything he wrote is approved by charles.

I disagree. Jobson is like CHristopher Anderson who seems to miraculously be able to know what royals say to each other word for word. Even when they are in the privacy of their own homes.

Dimbleby was the one chosen by Charles to be his authorized biographer not Jobson.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2019, 10:12:57 pm »

Christopher A. hasnt 1% of Jobson access to Charles. In 1990s, Jobson was more a royal reporter than a biographer... and in 1990s, charles already was close to Penny Junor but she wasnt his biographer choice. ingrid seward also is close to him for decades now. they all are his syncophants with 'golden access'
« Last Edit: February 16, 2019, 10:15:17 pm by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2019, 10:21:49 pm »

He does write like JObson though. Unless Charles got a recorder and a transcript for JObson (which I doubt) of all the conversations. ANd he seems to want to slam Meghan  claiming that Harry said this or that. Dimbleby who was the official biographer did not attempt to make up conversations. He had access to Charles and his friends and Charles personal papers. It did not sound like tittle tattle it was a serious authorized biography.

Ingrid Seward is biased. So is Junor.

Bedell Smith and Junor said they had access to Charles and C amilla for the 2017 biographies.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2019, 07:28:02 pm »

If Harry divorces her and stands up for the UK, yes his reputation will be saved.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2019, 08:12:28 pm »

Ditching a wife because some outsiders don't like her and never did would really tank Harry's popularity. HE would be accused of cowardice for disloyalty towards his wife and being a wimp. Why is it standing up for the UK to treat a wife that way.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2019, 10:09:22 pm »

^ He doesn't have the backbone to say no to holding hand with her when he's supposed to clap.. I think that he's so whipped by m that he won't ditch anything. She will ditch him should anyone offer her any role in any big screen production. Alas, she has no acting skills.

Imo H is beyond saving. From now on it's about sinking deeper and deeper abd dragging brf with him.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2019, 11:29:33 pm »

^Yeah, he's like the Carl Philip of the UK. Entrapped by a cruel, cunning and low-grade excuse of a woman who isn't going to go away with a huge fight.

easter-James
Little light
Countess

« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2019, 11:38:11 pm »

I couldn't have put it better myself.  easter-lol
sandy
Princess

« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2019, 11:42:25 pm »

^ He doesn't have the backbone to say no to holding hand with her when he's supposed to clap.. I think that he's so whipped by m that he won't ditch anything. She will ditch him should anyone offer her any role in any big screen production. Alas, she has no acting skills.

Imo H is beyond saving. From now on it's about sinking deeper and deeper abd dragging brf with him.

She married into the royal family and knows she can't get "outside work."

Could it be possible that he initiated the hand holding? If the one brushes off the other then there would be just more rumors about how they don't get along and so on.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: February 18, 2019, 12:38:58 pm »

If Harry divorces her and stands up for the UK, yes his reputation will be saved.
i doubt anyone in that family cares for/about UK... charles wants the power and his sons wants the private and wealthy lifestyle of their aristo friends... eventually they'll divorce but it'll be in 5+ years imo... if there's a next wife she'll also to be a wag (maybe with family values, who knows?)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #76 on: February 18, 2019, 12:44:36 pm »

I think Meghan is here to stay. ANd there will be no "next wife"--I think Harry would avoid divorce considering how he saw the effects of it first hand. There were people"sure" there would be no wedding and now there is talk of "divorce" for a couple not yet married one year.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: February 18, 2019, 04:19:22 pm »

^Much like a chronic skin condition. It hangs on despite one's best attempts to control it.

I can write that, having psoriasis. It's a b#tch to get under control at times.

That said, yeah, she's probably a keeper, until Harry decides marriage was not for him. There's a reason he didn't marry until very late, relatively. He's not the marrying type and this Alpha Mummy substitute would be too high maintenance for a lazy, lax and rather weak character like himself.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #78 on: February 18, 2019, 04:26:27 pm »

I think he would have married eventually ( if not Meghan it would have been someone perhaps similar to her) and was not a  confirmed bachelor. I would not call age 33 late in life to marry. Albert of Monaco waited until he was in his fifties.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2019, 05:02:53 pm »

If she keeps being the princess people love to *despise*, his reputation will start sinking.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: