Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:39:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: WellChild September 4th  (Read 2190 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2018, 11:00:38 am »

She doesntikke cameras? And she was an actress? Uhm....

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #41 on: September 06, 2018, 12:04:18 pm »

^ Right! And it’s not like she’s being stalked by paps then or now on her down time, which is all the damn time, so what cameras is she even referring to? easter-sly
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #42 on: September 06, 2018, 03:39:15 pm »

And what about when she is looking around for the cameras to play up to, that is so obvious.  In most of the photos of her she is looking directly into the camera.  Lies, lies and more lies.  That vile, odious apology for a female must be one of the biggest liars in the world.  She has spun so many lies it has become totally 500% impossible to believe a word she says or writes.  The rf will rue the day they let her in, nothing but lies and scandal even before that disastrous wedding debacle.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: September 06, 2018, 05:02:21 pm »

This Video has Harry rubbing Meghan's back affectionately when they're sitting chatting at the WellChild reception.

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a23003281/prince-harry-rubbing-meghan-markle-back-video/

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #44 on: September 06, 2018, 05:14:24 pm »

And what about when she is looking around for the cameras to play up to, that is so obvious.  In most of the photos of her she is looking directly into the camera.  Lies, lies and more lies.  That vile, odious apology for a female must be one of the biggest liars in the world.  She has spun so many lies it has become totally 500% impossible to believe a word she says or writes.  The rf will rue the day they let her in, nothing but lies and scandal even before that disastrous wedding debacle.

Then she and the BRF are in fact well suited; the BRF hasn't proven themselves to be a bastion of credibility.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #45 on: September 07, 2018, 02:00:04 am »

Prince Harry and Meghan receive flowers from a special little girl
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I2mBjjg5Etc

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #46 on: September 07, 2018, 02:17:05 am »

"I *despise* the press Markle" as she looks directly at the camera.  bored3
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2e7414fd8c96b6b1ae7999b0ef32c406/tumblr_pelgraCLkg1xpn99lo3_540.jpg

She's really fake and uncomfortable amongst these brace kids. I bet she couldn't wait to get out of there.
https://vtt.tumblr.com/tumblr_pel0ltmKe31xc0zyp.mp4

She's like her sister in law in that she doesn't like people that are 'different' from her. Embarrassed
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: September 07, 2018, 07:12:07 am »

Zero interaction with the second kid, zero care - just fake smiles and horrifying facial expressions. The first child - again, zero care.
The PDA is a nice touch though, and letting her go in front of him. How lovely. Harry the henpecked husband feminist  laugh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #48 on: September 07, 2018, 12:30:29 pm »

Harry can't keep his hands off! Unseen footage captures the loved-up prince stroking Meghan's back in touching stolen moment at the WellChild Awards
The Duke of Sussex, 33, was filmed tenderly rubbing his wife's back as they attended the WellChild Awards in London on Tuesday night.
Footage of the touching moment, which emerged online yesterday, shows Harry stroking Meghan reassuringly as they spoke to one of the inspirational young winners at the charity event.
Royal fans gushed over the display after a clip was shared on Instagram fan account Meghan Harry News, with many praising the 'special' couple.  tehe
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6142303/Prince-Harry-gives-Meghan-rub-WellChild-awards.html
She was very uncomfortable there. I think she would’ve bolted had he not showed her some attention. No way did she wasn’t to be meeting with disabled children.

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #49 on: September 07, 2018, 02:38:28 pm »

^Too bad if she's uncomfortable.  It's her place to be comforting others, not herself.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #50 on: September 07, 2018, 03:04:55 pm »

Poor fragile sensitive Meg. Harry should go to the rescue and say: good job honey, your clothes for today cost more than this child need for a year of treatment but of course, your feelings and most important here.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #51 on: September 07, 2018, 06:02:05 pm »

When Harry met Matilda: Heartwarming moment prince swore a 'pinky promise' with inspirational girl, seven, suffering from spina bifida
The caring royal met irrepressible Matilda Booth, seven, who has Spina Bifida, at the WellChild awards for seriously ill children earlier this week and won her heart as they linked little fingers, with Harry making her promise she would 'never stop smiling'.
'Never stop smiling because you have a beautiful smile,' he said, prompting the youngster from Sowerby Bridge, West Yorkshire, to beam from ear to ear.
Although the moment was reported on across the globe, no one had seen it until now. The footage has been passed on by Matilda's grateful family to Mail Online.
'We have started writing a letter to the couple to say thank you. Matilda is dictating it and I am writing it as my daughter cannot write. She has referred to Prince Harry and Meghan as her "New Royal friends" and says she is sad she will never see them again but will always remember the pinky promise she made with Prince Harry and when she is feeling poorly or in hospital she will always remember to carry on smiling.
'She makes me laugh as she now wants to meet the Queen and her dogs!'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6142925/Heartwarming-moment-Prince-Harry-swore-pinky-promise-girl-7-suffering-spina-bifida.html
I think that she should get to meet the queen and her corgis. I know that Harry’s kept in touch with kids from past award shows, so I hope that he does with this one.
Harry was most likely rubbing her back to keep her from openyher mouth and interrupting like she usually does. He could also be showing her discomfort as well as that he’s in control now. Remember that she used to do that to him in the beginning? Now she looks uncomfortable and less smug.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: