Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:36:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamilton August 29  (Read 2573 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: September 01, 2018, 04:39:59 am »

I know we are terribly off topic!!  sorry

But, William did know how to fly helis and planes even though he spent about 1/10 of the time he was supposed to be at the EAAA services on duty. He too had passed exams earlier. And the heli hired to fly the royals around to their engagements isn't the same as a bulky military machine like an Apache, which costs millions to replace and is used in war zones with British forces.

Incidentally, I'm a history buff and I have to say, remembering my schooldays, the story of the American Revolution isn't given in depth study in British schools. All I know of it I've read since. The British civil war yes, King George III and his reign nothing much, from what I remember. There's an awful lot of British history for teachers to impart, from 1066 and all that.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2018, 04:45:54 am by Rosella » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: September 01, 2018, 08:09:18 am »

^ DM said that they already saw Hamilton in Feb and clapped emphatically ... Not an excuse. He should have known. She should have dressed as a not a ho anymore  bored3
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: September 01, 2018, 02:34:46 pm »

^^Not when you have to fly extremely expensive pieces of MOD equipment afterwards and could be risking yourself and others' lives in the process. It's a matter of prestige for the Air Services that goes way beyond royalty flying the plane or helicopter.

There was an 'Aaw' moment when Meghan and Harry lined up for photos with the cast of 'Hamilton' after the performance. Meghan stood in front of Harry and turned round and asked him 'Can you see, my love?' At which the cast went 'Aaw' and Meghan became embarrassed!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a22883164/meghan-markle-nickname-prince-harry-my-love/
harry was never alone and/or put in risk (as apache pilot) ... that already was reported in press... for everything is known about harry it's completely credible....
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #63 on: September 02, 2018, 11:44:54 am »

Harry passed quite stiff exams, both in theory and practical work in learning to fly helicopters. He wouldn't have been allowed to fly without certification. And Apache helis are known to be more complicated than Lynxes. Harry learned to fly both, something a person characterised as stupid would have been unable to achieve.

Flying a helicopter is irrelevant to the skills required to be a successful royal and a representative of the UK.

'Can you see, my love?' Meghan collapses into giggles after accidentally revealing her VERY affectionate pet name for Harry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6118589/Meghan-accidentally-lets-slip-pet-Harry.html

Utterly cringeworthy. Looked straight at the camera afterwards to ensure they picked it up, and that nauseating fake laugh at the end. She makes my skin crawl. Totally unprofessional.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #64 on: September 02, 2018, 01:05:44 pm »

^Accident?  Fake!  Especially when she checks to make sure the camera caught it.  Ughhhhh.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #65 on: September 02, 2018, 02:16:02 pm »

There is NOTHING about this woman that isn't staged or over-acted.  She is pure falsehood, through and through.

I haven't played since I stopped
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: September 02, 2018, 09:30:23 pm »

Harry passed quite stiff exams, both in theory and practical work in learning to fly helicopters. He wouldn't have been allowed to fly without certification. And Apache helis are known to be more complicated than Lynxes. Harry learned to fly both, something a person characterised as stupid would have been unable to achieve.

Flying a helicopter is irrelevant to the skills required to be a successful royal and a representative of the UK.

'Can you see, my love?' Meghan collapses into giggles after accidentally revealing her VERY affectionate pet name for Harry

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6118589/Meghan-accidentally-lets-slip-pet-Harry.html

Utterly cringeworthy. Looked straight at the camera afterwards to ensure they picked it up, and that nauseating fake laugh at the end. She makes my skin crawl. Totally unprofessional.
this article with lots of great and highly interesting comments:

emma77010, Houston, United States, 20 hours ago

NEWSFLASH! I was shocked to learn that the subject of this glowing article by the DM was a NO-SHOW at the memorial to honor Princess Diana yesterday at KP!!! (Also noteworthy that the DM chose not to report on the event, or a certain someone's absence, but published this sycophantic piece of drivel instead!) PW, PH, and Kate attended the memorial to pay tribute to the Princes' late mother on the anniversary of her death. Thank goodness for Kate! She looked amazing and continues to be the NO-DRAMA, ROCK OF GIBRALTAR for both PW and PH! In sharp contrast, an infinite number of strategically staged "my loves" will never excuse the faux-humanitarian's cold, narcissistic actions or endear her to the public.

Wisenup, NQ, Australia, 19 hours ago

Perhaps they didn't want a media frenzy.

Romanticlassie, British Columbia, Canada, 16 hours ago

Can't say I'm that surprised she wasn't there. They probably didn't want any more of her faux pas on such a solemn occasion.

IF TRUE Shocked spy Shocked

Neighborhoodwatch, New york, United States, 21 hours ago

Nothing accidental with this conniving woman she makes sure everything is heard and caught on camera every time! She knows many don¿t like her .. being childish and disrespectful is her way of trying to proof that she has the cat in her hands

Arriviste, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

I thought she sounded unbelievably patronizing when she said that. It's the kind of thing a mother would say to a small child on an outing to the zoo. Harry is too dim to spot it I suspect.

mamamiriam, melbourne, 23 hours ago

Arriviste..that¿s her smothering, I mean mothering him...#megxit...

lilacrosebud, usa, United States, 1 day ago

She is so phony. I can imagine her assuming a British accent very soon. This won't end well for "my love" Harry.

Anjonelas, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

"Can you see, my love" is a great question from Meghan. He was so obviously blind when he met and married her. Biggest acting role so far but she's so out of her league and calling her dog Oz is so manipulitive.

Southern_girl25, Dallas, United States, 1 day ago

Wish DM had included the comma. When I first read it, I thought she was asking someone if they could see her love, Prince Harry.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 09:36:16 pm by dianab » Logged
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #67 on: September 03, 2018, 12:48:37 am »

By the way for the record Harry failed the theroy  Apache helicopter test. Just Google that and you'll finally failed it at least the first try. Which goes to my opinion that maybe the next time someone took it for him or they just waved that requirement for him. And I don't doubt he has help every time he flies the helicopter. doesn't really matter because he's just stupid and really shouldn't have any roll for the Youth. But everything is written in script it out for him so I guess it doesn't matter. Had he been born a regular person he would be a failure and that I have no doubt of.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #68 on: September 03, 2018, 12:55:39 am »

this article with lots of great and highly interesting comments:

emma77010, Houston, United States, 20 hours ago

NEWSFLASH! I was shocked to learn that the subject of this glowing article by the DM was a NO-SHOW at the memorial to honor Princess Diana yesterday at KP!!! (Also noteworthy that the DM chose not to report on the event, or a certain someone's absence, but published this sycophantic piece of drivel instead!) PW, PH, and Kate attended the memorial to pay tribute to the Princes' late mother on the anniversary of her death. Thank goodness for Kate! She looked amazing and continues to be the NO-DRAMA, ROCK OF GIBRALTAR for both PW and PH! In sharp contrast, an infinite number of strategically staged "my loves" will never excuse the faux-humanitarian's cold, narcissistic actions or endear her to the public.

Wisenup, NQ, Australia, 19 hours ago

Perhaps they didn't want a media frenzy.

Romanticlassie, British Columbia, Canada, 16 hours ago

Can't say I'm that surprised she wasn't there. They probably didn't want any more of her faux pas on such a solemn occasion.

IF TRUE Shocked spy Shocked

Neighborhoodwatch, New york, United States, 21 hours ago

Nothing accidental with this conniving woman she makes sure everything is heard and caught on camera every time! She knows many don¿t like her .. being childish and disrespectful is her way of trying to proof that she has the cat in her hands

Arriviste, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

I thought she sounded unbelievably patronizing when she said that. It's the kind of thing a mother would say to a small child on an outing to the zoo. Harry is too dim to spot it I suspect.

mamamiriam, melbourne, 23 hours ago

Arriviste..that¿s her smothering, I mean mothering him...#megxit...

lilacrosebud, usa, United States, 1 day ago

She is so phony. I can imagine her assuming a British accent very soon. This won't end well for "my love" Harry.

Anjonelas, London, United Kingdom, 1 day ago

"Can you see, my love" is a great question from Meghan. He was so obviously blind when he met and married her. Biggest acting role so far but she's so out of her league and calling her dog Oz is so manipulitive.

Southern_girl25, Dallas, United States, 1 day ago

Wish DM had included the comma. When I first read it, I thought she was asking someone if they could see her love, Prince Harry.

Re those comments: Kate should not be "the Rock" for WIlliam AND Harry. She should be a "rock" for her husband. Harry should not rely on her. Those days are over. IMO.

Second comment: Windsor men like to be "mothered." Harry is par for the course.

What happened to coverage of Diana's anniversary. Was it suppressed by the media. Just asking. If Will and Kate and Harry attended why no report of it? And I thought everybody was at Balmoral.COnflicting reports?
« Last Edit: September 03, 2018, 12:58:54 am by sandy » Logged
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #69 on: September 03, 2018, 01:39:10 am »

Sorry about my atrocious grammar and spelling when I dictate. Megs  is totally mothering Harry. That is how she got him along with sex and is in control. And she's not the only one that uses that method. Harry doesn't know anything about the American Revolution and I don't think he cares because it's in the past. He cares about the music and that's it.. America's a place where he can be free and Frolic and that's all he really cares about. I don't think he understood the play or musical about Hamilton much like about he doesn't understand about much only what he's told. now Megan gets to tell him what he needs to know. Or what she feels he should know and that's the story,

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #70 on: September 03, 2018, 05:20:03 am »

^^^ OT but Bea and H have dyslexia. This makes it very difficult to pass written exams.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #71 on: September 03, 2018, 03:40:58 pm »

^^^ I don't particularly think there was one. Always an excuse on "media frenzy"; what media frenzy? They had a memorial for the big anniv, the 20th and there was no "media frenzy", so this year they allegedly by the comments alone had one, but told no one to avoid  a"media frenzy", yeah right. I doubt they had a memorial. If anything  at best -  they went to their closest chapel (KP maybe) and had a small thing there, but I doubt it.

And then the comment about how Kate looked "amazing", if it even happened it was a private thing, no one from the public saw them, how can that person know and say that Kate looked "amazing"? And besides, Waity and all these years and now she's "appropriate" and a "rock" for both Bill & Haz.. Come on... And "no drama" Kate? Yeah, right. Again, come on!
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #72 on: September 03, 2018, 04:40:34 pm »

I do think that William and Harry haven't comprehended that they are NOT hot property to the press anymore. This premiere wasn't surrounded by crushing press and I do believe that Harry hasn't gotten the memo that his wedding hasn't been a launch for a hot royal couple.

In the deal of the Windsors, the press aren't covering them exhaustively since the royals have made it clear that the press will not get interviews, will not get interesting fashions, nor will there be any guarantee that the press won't get sued or harassed by the palace over some petty issue. Even the most eager press official clearly knows that they won't get any kind of effort on the part of the royals.

Chillingly, the press covers the royals the way the press usually covers celebs who have burned bridges and basically they get press, but of a token sort. The House of Windsor has effectively made themselves off limits, but at the price of basically turning themselves into yesterday's news.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: