Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:38:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hamilton August 29  (Read 2575 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #40 on: August 31, 2018, 04:07:55 pm »

He might, or might not be bothered.  We will never get to find out, unfortunately for us.  Dougt dork haza is about to spill the beans on that front, caused enough stress and hassle for the rf this year, why add to it.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: August 31, 2018, 04:22:55 pm »

Harry is dumb thats why.
you just summed it up

^I don't believe that.  If I did, then Harry is a special needs individual.  I know my heritage and it's not in history books available to everyone on the planet.  Well, regardless, he knows now.
i pretty much believe that.the culture/history level of harry is very low. i've always found his way of speak very teenage like. take the hrh away he'll never have made it to eton. he struggled in ludgrove (not a hard school) when diana was still alive.

some years ago it become public the A levels of william, harry, & the queen's children. no one had great a levels particularly history, iirc charles was the exception (re:history). (i'm not very sure about charles)
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #42 on: August 31, 2018, 07:50:57 pm »

This is how it went at home combining both visits to Hamilton...

Harry - Darling your legs look absolutely enchanting. I can hardly wait until after the show. (He he he)
Murks -- My love, isn't it about time you buys some dental floss? My legs can only stand so much!
Harry      Oh but they fit so well between my teeth dearest. And isn't it delightful that you and I are seeing a play about your American hero Hamilton and our English crown hero My great plus Grandpa Georgie III. Daddy absolutely adores George III. It's his favorite Monarch. I bet he wish he were going with us!
Murks - Dearest... I'm not sure you realize that George the III will not be shown in the most favorable light in this play.
Harry - No... Really?   Oh well then, let's not tell daddy. He would be dreadfully disappointed to know that George III is not that well thought of. He fancies himself just like George the III.
Murks.. Well speaking of your dad, maybe you should know something.......

The only constant is change.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #43 on: August 31, 2018, 07:54:38 pm »

Harry is dumb thats why.
you just summed it up

^I don't believe that.  If I did, then Harry is a special needs individual.  I know my heritage and it's not in history books available to everyone on the planet.  Well, regardless, he knows now.
i pretty much believe that.the culture/history level of harry is very low. i've always found his way of speak very teenage like. take the hrh away he'll never have made it to eton. he struggled in ludgrove (not a hard school) when diana was still alive.

some years ago it become public the A levels of william, harry, & the queen's children. no one had great a levels particularly history, iirc charles was the exception (re:history). (i'm not very sure about charles)

Harry's A Levels were shocking - a B in art and a D in Geography. William got ABC. And his teachers helped Harry cheat https://www.theguardian.com/uk/2005/may/10/schools.alevels2004
sandy
Princess

« Reply #44 on: August 31, 2018, 11:30:49 pm »

Neither of them are scholars. . I think Harry had a learning disorder. Which really was never diagnosed.Nevertheless I always thought Harry had better speech than the Uni educated brother (who ers ums through speeches). Royals should be required to read up on history and their ancestors.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2018, 11:36:51 pm »

If Harry is so stupid to not know about Alexander Hamilton or the Rev War against his own country, why is he ever allowed to be a representative of said country?

He’s been to the US, right?  Did he think America just happened out of nowhere when meeting with our President?  He should have read up a bit on his bride’s country if nothing else, the dolt.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2018, 11:56:07 pm »

If he is too lazy to pick up a book. He should be required by the QUeen herself to do preliminary reading about an appearance before he shows up there. The CHernow book was a massive best seller and it was not thought to be like reading about rocket science.  Harry might learn something.Harry would have done well to read the book.  He also seems woefully ignorant about his own ancestor King George III.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2018, 12:09:11 am »

If Harry is so stupid to not know about Alexander Hamilton or the Rev War against his own country, why is he ever allowed to be a representative of said country?

He’s been to the US, right?  Did he think America just happened out of nowhere when meeting with our President?  He should have read up a bit on his bride’s country if nothing else, the dolt.

I believe that Harry is just this stupid since HM herself wasn't well educated (and for some reason never sought out tutors to get her an education) and Charles was given a flimsy degree (and not much else) and as a result, neither princes were ever given the education that they should have. I can't get over how they have no appreciation at all for their ancestral inheritance, a real shame. Their ancestors were multilingual, well traveled to the most cultural places, and collected artworks. Charles II was heavily involved in the sciences, while the Tudors were composers, spoke several languages, while Mary Tudor played the piano before she was five years of age.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2018, 12:25:35 am »

@Kuei Fei agree 100% with you. No surprise with Harry's comment

Ages ago (when both were in Eton) i read harry disliked reading books. and william liked reading fiction.

Neither of them are scholars. . I think Harry had a learning disorder. Which really was never diagnosed.Nevertheless I always thought Harry had better speech than the Uni educated brother (who ers ums through speeches). Royals should be required to read up on history and their ancestors.
this speculation didnt excuse as he 'got' his a levels
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #49 on: September 01, 2018, 12:28:50 am »

Then Harry has out-stupided just about everyone not to have any working knowledge of the American Revolution when it’s his ancestry and he’s married to an American!  It boggles the mind.  How does he not walk into light poles constantly?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #50 on: September 01, 2018, 12:33:25 am »

He has a royal security guard and therefore he does manage to avoid injuring himself. As for being a complete and utter *fool*, I truly do believe that Harry is in fact beyond the pale when it comes to stupidity. Apparently he thought the world began when he and his brother were born.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: September 01, 2018, 12:35:06 am »

I could never understand how Eton never realised he had dislexia meanwhile Beatrice knew and also went to college.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #52 on: September 01, 2018, 01:09:01 am »

Harry is so thick he climbed over a glass wall to see what was behind it... laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: September 01, 2018, 01:58:51 am »

Harry passed quite stiff exams, both in theory and practical work in learning to fly helicopters. He wouldn't have been allowed to fly without certification. And Apache helis are known to be more complicated than Lynxes. Harry learned to fly both, something a person characterised as stupid would have been unable to achieve.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #54 on: September 01, 2018, 02:41:09 am »

He's been handed everything to him on a silver platter, so that means nothing. And I think this is getting a bit O/T.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #55 on: September 01, 2018, 02:45:24 am »

@Rosella easy to fix exams when you are royal and people are paid to see you do well or are represented well in the media or social forums.

The only constant is change.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2018, 02:45:31 am »

This was a mistake for him to watch this; this isn't exactly a moment in British history that is a shining moment and I am certain that it irritates a lot of the conservatives of the court.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2018, 02:53:55 am »

^^Not when you have to fly extremely expensive pieces of MOD equipment afterwards and could be risking yourself and others' lives in the process. It's a matter of prestige for the Air Services that goes way beyond royalty flying the plane or helicopter.

There was an 'Aaw' moment when Meghan and Harry lined up for photos with the cast of 'Hamilton' after the performance. Meghan stood in front of Harry and turned round and asked him 'Can you see, my love?' At which the cast went 'Aaw' and Meghan became embarrassed!

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/a22883164/meghan-markle-nickname-prince-harry-my-love/
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #58 on: September 01, 2018, 03:48:38 am »

Still, Granny bought William a helicopter to fart around in when he pretended to have a job "flying" them.

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #59 on: September 01, 2018, 04:37:45 am »

Then Harry has out-stupided just about everyone not to have any working knowledge of the American Revolution when it’s his ancestry and he’s married to an American!  It boggles the mind.  How does he not walk into light poles constantly?

Don't say that too loud. Marbles Palace sources might use this as an excuse for the constant hand holding.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: