Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 04:10:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 2061 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2018, 10:03:25 pm »

I see Wills making a trup to Russia...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2018, 09:11:37 am »

At the time of the Salisbury poisoning the British government said that no member of the government or royal family would be going to Russia for the World Cup.

http://www.espnfc.com.au/fifa-world-cup/story/3419415/uk-royal-family-ministers-wont-attend-world-cup-in-russia-pm-theresa-may
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/43404915

Of course that was nearly two months ago and they government may decide otherwise but there are still tensions over the poisoning issue between the two countries.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: July 05, 2018, 08:53:31 pm »

^Not sure England will be in the final
« Last Edit: July 05, 2018, 08:58:09 pm by dianab » Logged
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: July 11, 2018, 09:59:40 pm »

I see Wills making a trup to Russia...
I'M REALLY surprised with my OWN forecast!

btw i'm happy for croatia
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2018, 05:48:32 pm »

How This Prankster Crashed Prince William's 21st Birthday
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pcht-JmLsOM
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2018, 06:44:13 pm »

It's been over a decade since; William is becoming one of those people who had their glory years in their youth and are now just coasting on past memories.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #26 on: September 07, 2018, 02:21:26 am »

Prince William is hailed a 'credit to the nation' as he helps the DIY SOS team decorate a Grenfell Tower boxing club – and comforts a 14-year-old boy who lost his best friend in the blaze
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6137929/Prince-William-DIY-SOS-Grenfell-Tower-Special-praised-viewers.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #27 on: September 11, 2018, 09:37:34 pm »

Prince William Shares His Struggle as a First Responder: 'I Took Home a Lot Without Realizing It'

Former air ambulance pilot Prince William spoke candidly on Tuesday about absorbing the pain and suffering he witnessed on the job.

“I took a lot home without realizing it,” he said at a mental health event in Bristol. “You see [so] many sad things every day that you think life is like that.”

Speaking about his time in the emergency services, he added, “You’re always dealing with despair and sadness and injury. The attrition builds up and you never really have the opportunity to offload anything if you’re not careful.”

The royal dad, 36, opened up as he launched Mental Health at Work, a free U.K.-wide portal for employers and employees that marks another important stride forward in the royals’ ongoing mental health campaign.
https://people.com/royals/prince-william-shares-his-struggle-as-a-first-responder-i-took-home-a-lot/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: September 11, 2018, 09:39:34 pm »

^Guess what, Willy?  Life is like that.  You’re not the lone wolf in tragic stories.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2018, 09:50:35 pm »

I really have no idea how he could end up being so sheltered; his ancestors faced more than he ever will in several lifetimes. I can't get over how he thinks that life is sometimes full of hardship and full of pain/suffering. Yooper, he is officially established himself as a complete *fool*.

Prince William Shares His Struggle as a First Responder: 'I Took Home a Lot Without Realizing It'

Former air ambulance pilot Prince William spoke candidly on Tuesday about absorbing the pain and suffering he witnessed on the job.

“I took a lot home without realizing it,” he said at a mental health event in Bristol. “You see [so] many sad things every day that you think life is like that.”

Speaking about his time in the emergency services, he added, “You’re always dealing with despair and sadness and injury. The attrition builds up and you never really have the opportunity to offload anything if you’re not careful.”

The royal dad, 36, opened up as he launched Mental Health at Work, a free U.K.-wide portal for employers and employees that marks another important stride forward in the royals’ ongoing mental health campaign.
https://people.com/royals/prince-william-shares-his-struggle-as-a-first-responder-i-took-home-a-lot/

He was barely at his job; most of his time he was jet setting and suing the press and shrieking about his mother.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2018, 12:43:15 am »

Whining William about the job created just for him and with photo ops. IT is insulting to the real military heroes who suffer from PTSD. Imagine his whining to a veteran who served on the front lines who experiences severe PTSD. WIlliam is incredibly insensitive IMO.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: