Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 08:59:30 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Prince William: Press Articles & Random Chat 2018  (Read 2298 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« on: January 08, 2018, 06:12:59 pm »

The man who did Harry and Meghan's face, body reading in their engagement interview was asked by viewers of that video to go back and give his take on William and Kate's engagement interview. This video's only recently been posted and I think what he says is interesting. The words 'dismissive', 'boring', 'bored' come up a lot!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=So6ba7wpZLk

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2018, 02:33:29 am »

Prince William and Prince Harry are Too Tall for 'Star Wars'

"Stormtroopers have to be exactly 5ft 11in. At the time we shot it I think the feeling was that the scene would make the final movie," the Mail's source explained. "Everyone feels bad that William and Harry lost out on their big moment. However, the scene just didn't work for the final cut so it was left out."

This news is disappointing for fans who thought the brothers had actually made it into the movie. Fans believed that William and Harry appeared in a scene with Gwendoline Christie's Captain Phasma.
http://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a17013845/prince-william-prince-harry-cut-from-star-wars/

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2018, 05:17:56 am »

Why would they think they could be Stormtroopers? Of course they all have to be the same height. William and Harry are not the same height, and they are well above average height. 5ft 11in is about an inch above the average, Harry is in the 6ft 1in range, and William is 6ft 3in. wellduh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2018, 02:48:35 pm »

The film was not exactly a "hit" and its release in theatres appeared to be cut short.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2018, 04:59:40 am »

It's still playing in my area. I think this happens a lot with middle movies. People were excited for The Force Awakens, as it was the first major Star Wars movie to be released in a decade. The Last Jedi is the middle movie, some people didn't like it, some people loved it, some people almost never go to movies because they keep getting more expensive. I think more people will see Star Wars: Episode IX when it's released.

But part of the point of the Stormtroopers is that they all have to be the same height. If you're too tall or too short, you can't be in it. Remember the "Aren't you a little short to be a stormtrooper?" quote from A New Hope? You'd stick out like a sore thumb. William and Harry are too tall.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2018, 01:03:29 pm »

That means all the "W&H are extras as stormtroopers in the new Star Wars film" articles and speculation are bs, like most of the things that comes from the camp of these two (ie KP)?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #6 on: March 18, 2018, 08:46:39 pm »

Prince William,   Duke of Cambridge rides his Ducati a football (soccer) game with friends. March 18, 2018
https://drubles-bestgum1.tumblr.com/post/171998855154/prince-william-duke-of-cambridge-rides-his#notes

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2018, 10:29:51 pm »

Dad's night off! Prince William is spotted at Aston Villa v Cardiff City match in Birmingham - leaving a heavily pregnant Duchess of Cambridge at home

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5600501/Prince-William-spotted-Aston-Villa-v-Cardiff-City-match-Birmingham.html#ixzz5CJ7nqTsn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2018, 12:29:09 am »

And then we had a brace of Royals. And before you ask, I have checked with Pedanticus who assures me that “brace” is the correct word. We had HRH Prince William here to receive an Honorary Fellowship in January. He managed to let slip that he is now doing a Masters in Pre Hospital Care, and said he would be delighted to come back to events related to this long term interest, and I am delighted to say, also to sample some of our offerings around mental health. He also managed to tease me about my sudden inability to identify a couple of the guests who had travelled far for the occasion. But that gentle teasing was but nothing compared to what happened last week when HRH the Duchess of Cambridge came here for her last official engagement before going on maternity leave.

https://www.rsm.ac.uk/about-us/latest-news/president-updates/april-2018.aspx

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2018, 12:44:03 pm »

That reads like fake news... Bill couldn't survive History of Art and switched to Geography, which he would have flunked too had St Andrew's not gifted him his degree and then he couldn't get through the four week course at Oxbridge tailored to him with him as sole student.
So how he is going to get through a Master's in Pre Hospital Care, a medical fieldhuh?? This is a Master's degree and takes years and is actually for medical students, so Bill can only get into this by bending pretty much every single rule made for this degree and he has to dedicate years to this, how is that going to work when he couldn't get through four weeks/ one single month through one course that was extra for him?huhhuh Besides, if he's interested in learning sth about mental health, why not study psychology? And why study anything when W&K&H have said they're going to only dedicate themselves to sth for a set timeframe, namely 4-5 years per charity/ cause, so the mental health thing will soon fall off their agenda completely, without a trace.

I call bs on this, same as "Kate's gonna hit the ground running", "Kate's keen on hitting the ground running", "Kate is having an exhibit of her photography work", "Kate will assist Mario Testino", "Kate's founding a company offering organic food like Charles's", "Kate'll design and sell baby clothes", "Bill will work with the EAAA like any other person", "Bill is fully dedicated and does not get extra treatment at the EAAA" and well, the examples are endless, really.

thumbsdown sigh X-Mas_rolleyes bignono bored3 wopedo sly sauer
« Last Edit: April 21, 2018, 12:49:33 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2018, 12:47:20 pm »

Did William ever complete that bespoke course on agricultural management that he was supposedly studying at Cambridge a few years back?
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2018, 01:36:12 pm »

That reads like fake news... Bill couldn't survive History of Art and switched to Geography, which he would have flunked too had St Andrew's not gifted him his degree and then he couldn't get through the four week course at Oxbridge tailored to him with him as sole student.
So how he is going to get through a Master's in Pre Hospital Care, a medical fieldhuh?? This is a Master's degree and takes years and is actually for medical students, so Bill can only get into this by bending pretty much every single rule made for this degree and he has to dedicate years to this, how is that going to work when he couldn't get through four weeks/ one single month through one course that was extra for him?huhhuh Besides, if he's interested in learning sth about mental health, why not study psychology? And why study anything when W&K&H have said they're going to only dedicate themselves to sth for a set timeframe, namely 4-5 years per charity/ cause, so the mental health thing will soon fall off their agenda completely, without a trace.

I call bs on this, same as "Kate's gonna hit the ground running", "Kate's keen on hitting the ground running", "Kate is having an exhibit of her photography work", "Kate will assist Mario Testino", "Kate's founding a company offering organic food like Charles's", "Kate'll design and sell baby clothes", "Bill will work with the EAAA like any other person", "Bill is fully dedicated and does not get extra treatment at the EAAA" and well, the examples are endless, really.

thumbsdown sigh X-Mas_rolleyes bignono bored3 wopedo sly sauer

Both should just do their freaking duties and grow up; they both threw their best years away and have no business demanding more time off.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Joanna
courtier

Daenerys Stormborn, the true Queen

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2018, 01:54:50 pm »

So, now William is getting a Master's that is for medical students?  sauer That's revolting. I mean, he's got no right to be studying that, he's got zero competence on any medical related thing. sly We go through a lot on medicine, we sacrifice a lot to do what we do and he comes in with zero effort, having no notion of what real sacrifice is and bends the rules and gets in? bignono It's ludicrous! He had a course at Oxbridge he didn't even complete as far as we know...what makes him think he can endure a Master's on Medicine related subject?
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2018, 02:27:53 pm »

I don't think he finished the 4 week Oxbridge one. It was "too exhausting" to commute if I remember right. He said he'd postpone it (after only 2 or so weeks) and then just never went back. This is so much worse and so much more embarrassing than Ed quitting the Navy after a month. Shameful, despicable, idiotic, and I have more choice words, but will stop here. Just wow, these people. And I don't even blame Ed quitting, the military just isn't for everyone, but not being able to do sth remotely intellectual for even a month, when it's already tailored to someone's non-existent intellect is mind boggingly stupid.

I think he just has some new fancy and "let it slip", same with the Cambs's tours: "We'd like to visit XY [as tour so the holiday is paid for by the taxpayers]" and boom! They're in that country "on official tour". ick So he probably thought "if I let it slip and whine and neigh and stomp my hoof, they'll just let me in! Until I lose interest, in about 2 days after I start the thing, but how else do I kill time? I am Diana's son! The future king! *neighs*"

If the dolt wants to gain another degree, he should study either land management (which was the 4 week thing about to begin with and he couldn't survive it) or international relations, history, politics. But boi's too dumb to get through any of these, for even one single term, never mind a whole degree course.

These people, unbelievable.

Someone on rd wrote "He probably did something like a basic First Aid class." lols ! I think they are spot on, he probably did a first aid class and calls it a "Master's in Pre Hospital Care", which when you think about it and spin it, it is!! (well, not a Master's, but it is pre hospital care easter-lol)
india
Princess

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2018, 04:43:23 pm »

Let's face it: this prince isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. But he is the sneakiest. And he's a notorious liar. Obtaining this degree would be a lie and a joke. He needs to just go away and never be heard from again.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2018, 12:25:15 am »

Anything to avoid work. Now he can disappear like he did in that fake job created for him on an ambulance base.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2018, 09:02:33 pm »

A Poem to Remember: Prince William praises five finalists of war poetry competition

The five finalists for a national poetry competition marking the 100th anniversary of the end of the First World War have been announced.

The winner of ‘A Poem to Remember’, launched by Prince William back in February, will have their work read aloud by The Duke of Cambridge at the opening of the Defence and National Rehabilitation Centre (DNRC) later this summer. The poem will also be installed permanently at the facility.

Over 5,000 poems were submitted, a team of literary experts looking for works that reflect on humankind’s ability to triumph over adversity and selecting a longlist of 25.

A judging panel composed of famous names – including Stephen Fry, war novelist Andy McNab, and the 7th Duke of Westminster – then chose the five best, with the overall winner being decided by public vote.
https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/books/news/poem-to-remember-finalists-prince-william-war-poetry-competition-ww1-100th-anniversary-a8384491.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2018, 04:43:29 pm »

Prince William to open men’s suicide crisis centre in Liverpool
http://royalcentral.co.uk/uk/cambridges/prince-william-to-open-mens-suicide-crisis-centre-in-liverpool-104196

sandy
Princess

« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2018, 04:44:37 pm »

Well at least WIll's working and not citing a fake paternity leave. I wonder if Kate will be ready to work  by 2019.
Fernanda Nunes
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2018, 07:30:12 pm »

The report is flawed, does not say why he committed suicide. Oh my God, the soul of man thirsts for God. It is necessary to have compassion for people, because everyone here goes through trials, sufferings, dreams, regardless of social position and so on.

Motto for the year 2017: "Saying with a loud voice, Have fear of God and give him glory; because the hour of his judging is come; and give worship to him who made heaven and earth and the sea and the fountains of water." (AP 14:7).
http://icmaranata.pt/index.php - Portugal www.igrejacristamaranata.org.br, www.icm.org.br, http://radiomaanaim.com.br/v1/ - Brazil
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: