Royal Gossip
July 22, 2018, 08:01:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nelson Mandela Centenary Exhibition July 17th  (Read 787 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: July 02, 2018, 04:53:27 pm »

Kensington Palace
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will visit the Nelson Mandela Centenary Exhibition at @SouthBankCentre's Queen Elizabeth Hall on Tuesday 17th July.

The exhibition explores the life and times of Nelson Rolihlahla Mandela and marks the centenary of his birth @Mandela100UK.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2018, 06:24:24 pm »

What’s the point of this visit wen we know the real focus won’t be on the exhibition but on her dumb unsuitable self. Rinse and repeat from her previous engagements where she’ll wear a very expensive ill fitting attire and pretends to be interested as she tries to hold onto Harry if he’s near and interrupt him to get her idiotic point across.
It’s beyond the pale how idiotic Harry looks with this woman as his wife. There’s nothing good about this choice and it only opens up questions as to what’s really going on with him and how long before the inevitable breakup/annulment.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2018, 06:28:49 pm »

^ windsor Harry was not the smartest bulb before and never will be. He is Andrew 2.0.

Anyway I see a trend on their events...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2018, 06:43:52 pm »

^he’s worse than Andrew because he never made himself out to be anything but a spoilt prince. At least Fergie was alright in the beginning and you can see that they were in love. Harry’s image and what he said out of his mouth very much contradicts what he’s dragged into his family, or she coerced into his life and family. It’s an insult to black and brown people to have this user of the race card to get what she wants, a woman who’s comfortable living on her white side, attend events that will have multicultural people attend. Harry’s mood swings and acting like he doesn’t want to acknowledge her or be around her is very tiresome now. I’m hoping when this hits the DM, the comments will tell the truth about this faker and the royal family will stop insulting people by playing the race card with this mess of a woman. At the end of the day, Will and Charles are the ones who’ll be dealing with the changing public as ghe’ll be the ones with the position to help not a man who’s 6 in line to the throne who’s now become a joke with his sneaky tack wife. Enough is enough with bs.  sauer

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2018, 12:20:17 pm »

Meghan is in the pink as she and Prince Harry pay tribute to Nelson Mandela's life at new London exhibition dedicated to anti-apartheid hero's life
Meghan looked chic in the brilliant summer sunshine, wearing a pale pink trench dress by House of Nonie with matching nude heels - and had her hair swept back in a messy bun.
Leading former anti-apartheid campaigner Lord Peter Hain, who is chair of the Nelson Mandela Centenary Exhibition, welcomed the royal support.
He said: 'The Mandela Centenary Exhibition at Queen Elizabeth Hall, Southbank Centre, which is free to visitors from 17 July - 19 August, will depict the anti-apartheid freedom struggle and Mandela's vision of a non-racial rainbow democracy based upon justice, equality and human rights.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5961559/Meghan-Prince-Harry-pay-tribute-Nelson-Mandelas-life.html
« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 12:25:32 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2018, 03:42:52 pm »

Posing again  bignono

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/17/12/4E572B8100000578-5961559-image-m-63_1531825253738.jpg

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2018, 04:06:17 pm »

From the Mandela Exhibition today, a tweet and a candid snap.  Kiss

https://mobile.twitter.com/MadAboutMeghan/status/1019227805551382529
Kins
courtier

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2018, 05:02:04 pm »

^At least she has her hand in her pocket and isn't grasping at Harry. I'm not a fan of this dress. It is too boxy for her petite frame.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #8 on: July 17, 2018, 05:46:21 pm »

^it’s claimed that she purchased it when she lived in Canada.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/image/175988902823
Mandela’s granddaughter’s expression looks like she’s wondering what Meghan’s on about.
Good thing about this event is that she and her mum and family won’t be able to cry racism not after seeing it up close at the exhibit and hearing Mandela’s relatives and I’m sure, people that experienced it first hand during apartheid. The most she’s come to racism has been second hand inconveniences; her mum being thought of as the maid when she was younger or people can’t place what her ethnicity is until they see her Mum. Actually, that’s not racism at all.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2018, 06:01:42 pm »

Posing, merching.

The look on Harry's face is more the look of constipation.  easter-lol
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2018, 06:23:23 pm »

^Defo constipation  laugh laugh Not sure what the look is, but it sure does not took to me like a look of love.  Stupid fool, does he realise the damage they are doing to the monarchy.  Probably not, far too selfish to think about anyone other themselves.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: July 17, 2018, 06:36:28 pm »

The dress is dreadful. Looks like a sleeveless trench coat. Can't believe it cost over £600.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5961639/Meghan-Markle-dons-pale-sleeveless-trench-coat-Nelson-Mandela-Centenary-Exhibition.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/cxresources/MTc3MjAxODE3fGN4by5jfGh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvaS9uZXdwaXgvMjAxOC8wNy8xNy8xMi80RTU3MkQxMjAwMDAwNTc4LTU5NjE2MzktaW1hZ2UtYS0yMF8xNTMxODI1NTg2OTA0LmpwZ3wxNzcyMDE4MTdjeG8uY3xkYWlseTIwMTgwNjA0 HER NIPPLE IS LITERALLY SHOWING THROUGH. Put on a bra for God's sake. Comments are scathing.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #12 on: July 17, 2018, 06:55:11 pm »

If you look at the other people there they both look far too casual.  She looks a real mess in these photos.  Look at the hair

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/17/15/4E5729DA00000578-5961559-Harry_and_Meghan_are_touring_an_exhibition_about_Nelson_Mandela_-a-80_1531838066841.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/17/15/4E5727DE00000578-5961559-The_Duke_and_Duchess_of_Sussex_arrive_on_London_s_Southbank_toda-a-84_1531838067121.jpg

The frock looks heaps better on the model

https://www.houseofnonie.com/store/p80/Sleeveless_Trench.html

Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #13 on: July 17, 2018, 09:08:17 pm »

This is the second time I have noticed her disregard for a black man by wearing short sleeves, the other was the Stephen Lawrence church visit.  thumbsdown So disrespectful.

The beige suit she wore while with the queen during the Queen's Leaders Awards would've been perfect for this visit.

Is Harry wearing a gray blazer and light brown pants (khaki it's called in the US)? If so, what a hideous combination, and the brown suede shoes, black would look better.  sly

The Sussexes need a fashion intervention!
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: July 18, 2018, 06:37:02 am »

I was reading Rebecca English tweets while they were there and because she mentioned they were leaving I realised they were only there for max 1 hour....

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Stargazer
courtier

« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2018, 07:52:03 am »

^they might only want them there for an hour!

^^i find it hugely disrespectful that Mm attends these functions with messy hair and casual attire. All of the other women attending dress up and have neat hair for the occasion - especially to meet the royals! The least she can do is to dress appropriately. Heaven knows she spends enough money on clothes. But then again it's all about me, me, me looking sexy! The nipple showing is dreadful. How the RF have slipped.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2018, 02:08:36 pm »

I don't need to see her armpits or nipples at an official event but thanks anyway.  Harry still looks like an unmade bed and keeps fidgeting/scratching a rash on his hands especially under his wedding band?  Hm.

Why aren't they doing this on the actual centenary which is today not yesterday?

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2018, 03:03:33 pm »

I don't like this outfit, it looks like a mangled trench coat.
Something dressier, more business casual/ business, would've looked better too, than this hacked trench.
I now have the image of a perv in a park in a trench ready to flash unsuspecting victims... spy
Funny that the designer thanked J Mulroney.

PS The beige on beige with beige look isn't all that great either... Shoes & clutch could've been another colour..

PPS ^  thumbsup on the armpits & nipples comment... Put it away Murky.
easter-lol a rash under his wedding band haha how apt, eh? tehe He should take it as an omen and a message that he did really really well! Not.

PPPS 600 for a hacked off trench coat? You can buy an actual trench coat of good quality for less than that.
Duchess of Excess indeed.
Are the earrings doorknob sized diamonds? Looks like Murky has for the first time some money to spend and went wilder than Fergie used to. Liz the QM also left great debt behind. tsk tsk.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:09:22 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #18 on: July 18, 2018, 05:33:50 pm »

While I like the dress, I don't like it on her and I don't like it for this occasion. It's not properly tailored so it swallows her. It's as though the garment is just sitting on her like clothes on a hanger.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: