Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 03:57:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Queen Young Leaders Awards 26th June  (Read 1534 times)
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2018, 04:42:37 pm »

^Thanks for posting the speech.

There was debate on skippy about when Harry said, "I guess you can say you're stuck with me," about how it wasn't an appropriate thing to say in front of the Queen and that he lacks confidence since Megs came along. I don't know, I read it as the Commonwealth is stuck with him, as he did mention before he said stuck with me that the Queen named him The Queen's Commonwealth Youth Ambassador.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2018, 06:03:53 pm »

^ my guess that was harry trying to be funny . The CW don't need him he doesn't know whats going on yeah he will get lil info here and there but he will never know and it goes way deeper then what he and meghan think they will be doing or trying to"help" its hard in some of these CW countries .Jokes on him any day some CW can say we don't want anything to do with you or family so go kick rocks cause its still in the air getting rid of them once HM dies.

this new gig he get is just a perfect cover up for them to go on vacay and class it as work
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:09:16 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2018, 06:13:36 pm »

^well said and i’m looking forward to that day!!!! To further ad insult to the matter, Meghan knows nothing about the commonwealth and could care less as it’s just a photo op for her. It’s hard to listen to him gives speeches exalting people’s leadership efforts and he’s attached to that empty vessel mess Mehgan who seems doped up and out of it. This is what he’s going to drag around the commonwealth countries as a representative of his family and the nation.  Shocked
One Lenny Henry’s Commonwealth Kid documentary that’s on YouTube, young commonwealth people basically said that America’s much more progressive than the UK in terms of initiatives for what they want to do nd are going there instead of the UK. Having Harry in his position and his I’ll suited wife makes it all more a turn off for the young leaders to deal with. They and the commonwealth definitely don’t need to be bothered with him and his strumpet.
Notice the royal expenditures still haven’t been posted although it was said they’ll be yesterday.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2018, 06:21:29 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2018, 06:32:28 pm »

My belief is that saying 'Your stuck with me!' is a form of self-deprecation, said in a humorous way. It's very British.

As it is Britain and the larger wealthier Commonwealth countries that fund many of the schemes involving youth in the smaller countries, I can't see the leaders there saying 'no' to a visit. And IMO there'll be no breaking up of the Commonwealth after the Queen's death. Most countries within it are republics anyway.

And there are literally millions of people from the Caribean and other Commonwealth countries who are resident in Britain, and, like Lenny, stay there for generations.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #24 on: June 27, 2018, 07:38:48 pm »

Well then maybe Smuggy Smirkle can utilize her magic healing powers and make the whole world hold hands.

I haven't played since I stopped
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2018, 05:17:50 pm »

list of winners
https://www.thegazette.co.uk/London/issue/62263/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: