Royal Gossip
April 25, 2019, 05:23:37 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wimbledon 2018  (Read 3785 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2018, 10:21:10 pm »

Good point. Kitty is a pr person for them, same for Amelia.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #41 on: July 16, 2018, 12:58:22 am »

I like today's dress on Kate, even though I don't usually like yellow on anybody.

The other yellow dress probably doesn't fit her right now.  Her arms and belly are still bigger than usual.
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #42 on: July 16, 2018, 01:31:56 pm »

Prince William tells Novak Djokovic he and Kate are trying to get tennis rackets into George and Charlotte's hands while discussing their children following the Wimbledon final

William, 36, told Djokovic that they're trying to encourage children to play tennis
    He and Kate both replied 'Very well' when asked how their kids were doing
    The Duke of Cambridge also revealed he's trying to get them to play football

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5958315/Prince-William-reveals-Kate-Middleton-encouraging-George-Charlotte-play-tennis.html
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2018, 01:41:52 pm »

^I swear, if either of them met a sword swallower, George and Charlotte would have a circus tent in the back yard.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2018, 02:44:16 pm »

laugh So true!!
I don't doubt this one though, the Midds love tennis. And we know definitely that C has ballet lessons (if it were me I'd have them both take ballet lessons...).
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2018, 09:12:45 pm »

Mummy and me ballet for Waity and Char! It would certainly help her horrid posture!
Diaphenous
courtier

« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2018, 10:56:07 pm »

Since when did any woman have an Adam's apple like Kate.  Look at the pictures of her in the yellow dress.  Most alarming.    nervous
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2018, 11:24:27 pm »

^^^^  laugh laugh Tongue laugh

Ms Crotchgrabber and Ms Sos-sexy looked stupid together. It was obviously all for PR. I can't imagine the people around these two crass slappers putting up with this b s. I wonder how they do it? Or why. The pay can't be that good.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2018, 11:27:36 pm by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2018, 03:23:54 am »

There are lots of cool perks to being royal Douche-Asses.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2018, 05:59:14 am »

laugh So true!!
I don't doubt this one though, the Midds love tennis. And we know definitely that C has ballet lessons (if it were me I'd have them both take ballet lessons...).

Doesn't George have to do dancing at his school? I am sure I remember that he needed dancing shoes amongst his uniform requirements.
Val
Princess

« Reply #50 on: July 17, 2018, 06:04:59 am »

^^^

Perfect descriptions and so many comments everywhere about Kate's false laughing and bonhomie.  They have obviously been 'instructed' to look like BF's.  Everyone  knows that keeping up appearances is QE's mantra ' whatever it takes and whatever it costs'.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: July 17, 2018, 07:14:40 am »

^^ I found an article that says that they take dance lessons from the Royal Academy of Dance as part of their curriculum at school.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-4352366/Prince-George-s-370-school-uniform-revealed.html
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2018, 09:20:43 am »

^^^ Yes! But the way I understand it is that Char has private lessons. Maybe actually now that I think about it G has ballet at school and C in private.... If both (or later on all 3) sprogs take ballet lessons, then I find that great!
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2018, 07:42:30 pm »

Yes, Tristan Dyer from the Royal Ballet posted something about teaching ballet to Charlotte on instagram. No doubt Charlotte will be mediocre at it but everyone will hail her as the next Darcy Bussell. The Emperor's New Clothes...

Anyway sorry, off topic  sorry It irks me that Will and Waity only turn up for the finals. It's like they don't actually care about tennis and just want to be there for the glitziest occasion.
Val
Princess

« Reply #54 on: July 17, 2018, 07:49:50 pm »

It annoys many that this lazy undeserving pair get the best seats for everything.  The way the Monarchy is going it fortunately won’t last.  Gone are the cap doffing days of these very ordinary individuals.  So many angry people at their guffawing and laughing always at the front when others have to save and queue.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: