Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 04:00:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussex Trip To Dublin 10-11 July  (Read 3728 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2018, 09:17:47 pm »

Privately...? Seriously...

Yes, private funds, as in "duchy of Cornwall money". "Private" my backside.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2018, 09:24:27 pm »

^^^She's definitely merching the fall collection. The color scheme, especially in comparison to everyone else, is too much too be a coincidence.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2018, 09:26:47 pm »

Sitting down for private talks with Mr Varadkar, the Taoiseach asked whether the couple would have any private time during their whistlestop tour of Dublin.
'It's just business really,' Harry replied.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5938909/Harry-Meghan-land-Dublin-embark-overseas-tour-married-couple.html
That sums up this whole affair to me.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2018, 09:30:47 pm »

And the padded bra when we have seen -- unfortunately -- with our own eyes her tiny breasts . . . .

She's fake through and through.

laugh It's worse than Kate's!! It's not just padded, it's unbelievably padded. She doesn't have any sort of body fat to get away with that increase in size laugh

All of these "tours" are laughable.
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:37:01 pm by CarryingOn » Logged
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2018, 09:31:27 pm »

Rebecca English
‏The Duchess of Sussex in Emilia Wickstead tonight in Dublin.
https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/1016772693981646848

Rebecca English
‏Meghan has brought the man who styled her hair for the evening reception on her wedding day, George Northwood, to Dublin with her for her first official royal tour #RoyalVisitIreland She and Harry are paying privately for the renowned celebrity stylist to travel with them.

She Harry IS paying privately for the renowned celebrity stylist to travel with them.

Meghan's wardrobe hat trick: Duchess changes into her THIRD outfit of the day after arriving in Ireland in a green Givenchy dress - as she and Harry attend a glittering garden party in the Irish capital

She's had a hectic day, commencing with RAF centenary celebrations in London before jetting to Dublin for her first official overseas visit, but the Duchess of Sussex managed to keep the style stakes high with three outfit changes.

Meghan, 36, was wearing a green Givenchy top and pencil skirt for her arrival in the Irish capital, but changed into a chic black midi dress by Emilia Wickstead for a garden party at the residence of the British Ambassador to Ireland.

Earlier in the day, she wore an achingly stylish black fit-and-flare Dior dress to a thanksgiving ceremony for the RAF at Westminster Abbey.

This evening, Prince Harry made a warm speech to guests at the British Ambassador's residence at Glencairn House and even tried out a few words in the Irish language.

‘Standing here with you on this beautiful evening, it is easy to see why Ireland has such a special place in the hearts of my family and indeed all those who come here,' he said.

‘We’re so pleased to be here, for our first official international visit together as a married couple, and we hope it will be the first of many!’
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5938909/Harry-Meghan-land-Dublin-embark-overseas-tour-married-couple.html
« Last Edit: July 10, 2018, 09:35:04 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2018, 09:38:03 pm »

^Funny that as he wears worn down shoes and that blue suit all the time.  tehe
She’s wearing fall clothes in the middle of summer. These dark colours look odd.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2018, 10:30:06 pm »

As someone who once had an Instagram and lifestyle blog, I do believe she still looks on the Internet for comments, and that is why she is wearing these dark colors, a lot of people were saying that her clothing was boring and bland, and now she is wearing dark green, navy and black.

Black for a Garden Party, oh goodness!!!
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2018, 11:23:00 pm »

does meggit have any clothes of her own? seriously, winter colours in the dead of summer  stop...and still with the shoes that are too big  thumbsdown

I'm with windsor, I hope something devastating gets dropped during meg's "oversea" trip....just release the sleaze already  easter-akasha
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2018, 11:31:22 pm »

^^ I think you're onto sth.
The black was really an odd choice.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 12:25:07 am »

[
All of these "tours" are laughable.

The British Government obviously don't agree as they keep sending the royals on these tours - again and again and again. They have already sent Charles and Camilla to the Republic this year (they do that almost every year now for a few days) and Anne was there only a couple of weeks ago as well.

The two governments plan the tours to achieve whatever it is that they want to achieve and they select the royals to undertake the tours to maximise their achievements on both sides.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 01:57:38 am »

Meg's talking politics?
https://twitter.com/unamullally/status/1016773026057261057?s=21

Meghan Markle drawn into an online abortion row by Irish Senator
The Fine Gael Senator sparked controversy when she tweeted about how she and Meghan Markle discussed the referendum on abortion when she met the royals at a reception yesterday evening.
“A pleasure to meet Prince Harry & the Duchess of Sussex at the British Ambassador’s Residence this evening,” she wrote.
“The Duchess & I had a chat about the recent referendum result. She watched with interest & was pleased to see the result.”
Some online critics claimed that the former Suits actress had breached royal protocol which prevents them from expressing political views.
Ms Noone denied this, she admitted that the tweet was ill-judged and promptly deleted it.
She told Independent.ie: “I deleted it because it was unintentionally misleading – the Duchess was not in any way political.”
https://www.independent.ie/irish-news/politics/meghan-markle-drawn-into-an-online-abortion-row-by-irish-senator-37103886.html
Damage limitations?

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2018, 03:07:15 am »

Uh oh!

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 03:42:36 am »

It's hitting the UK press.  eating cookies
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6747650/meghan-markle-ireland-visit-royal-protocol-abortion-referendum/

I think the press will bring up her oposing Bresit and her views on Trump.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 04:10:48 am »

She's doing a fantastic job at tying her own noose.

I haven't played since I stopped
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2018, 04:29:23 am »

If she was trained, she sure forgot her lessons. Here she is treating a small adult/little person like a child. I expect this to br brought up in the press as well.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/10/22/4E19F05F00000578-5938909-image-m-120_1531256525801.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2018, 04:29:31 am »

This should be a powerful lesson to her to watch every single thing she does.  We'll see.  I have a lot of doubts that she can do it effectively. 36 years of freely charging on expressing her own beliefs and an open forum every single day of her life is a hard habit to break.  

I honestly don't think she can go the long haul with such, to her, heavy handed control and personal restrictions.  Not this one with so many political points of view.  It'll never work well. Other countries will call it what it is, proper protocol, the US, suppression, and old fashioned, out of touch oppression.

A public servant has already been silenced because of Sparkles, which I find an horrendous abuse of power to help the BRF.  MM should've had to take the hit.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2018, 04:39:02 am »

Seriously, I think she's doing it on purpose.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2018, 04:46:35 am »

^You could be right.  She does have a bloated ego and delusional sense of self-importance.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2018, 04:50:34 am »

Team Meghan! Duchess of Sussex brings an 11-strong entourage with her as she joins Prince Harry on Dublin tour - including a celebrity hairdresser and a glamorous Girl Friday
Meghan has brought an 11-strong entourage with her as she joins Prince Harry on a two-day tour of Dublin.
Her team includes celebrity hairdresser George Northwood, her own assistant private secretary Amy Pickerill, and a PA.
Harry's long-standing private secretary Ed Lane Fox and Sir David Manning, the couple's advisor on foreign issues, are also accompanying the Duke and Duchess of Sussex on the trip.
Completing the entourage are a four-strong press team, including their own social media press officer, as well as a programme co-ordinator and an aide.
Meghan has brought an 11-strong entourage with her as she joins Prince Harry on a two-day tour of Dublin.
Comments:
SweetPollyPurebred, Denver, United States, 37 minutes ago
Someone tell her to leave her stripper strut for behind closed doors at home. Doing it while meeting Taioseech in Dublin was so embarrassing.  Shocked

SurfnSand, Sydney, Australia, 40 minutes ago
11 flunkies wasn¿t enough to stop princess Harry talking politics. Obviously they had planned an even bigger entourage, but some PR flunkies resigned
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5939433/Meghan-Markle-brings-11-strong-entourage-joins-Prince-Harry-Dublin.html
Strange how all of these people are needed for sch a short trip.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2018, 04:58:41 am »

She seems to be openly flouting protocol and it is making her look twice as stupid.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: