Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 09:04:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussex Trip To Dublin 10-11 July  (Read 4550 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2018, 06:45:18 pm »

If only the kid would just pull. Pull a little. So that we rest the case of weaves vs wig.

@Miss Harhaway, Agree on both Meghan and Melania's assesments.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2018, 08:12:39 pm »

£17k of clothes/accessories in 3 hours? As a British taxpayer this disgusts me. She is a modern day Marie Antoinette and her spending is out of control. She makes Waity look positively frugal. It's like she's never seen a designer label before and is on a spree to get as much high end stuff as she can. 4 grand for a handbag? How many pairs of diamond earrings does she own? Those bland Givenchy and Roland Mouret getups? She can't even get stuff that fits properly - look how it's straining over her chest. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/cxresources/MTE3MjAxODE5fGN4by5jfGh0dHBzOi8vaS5kYWlseW1haWwuY28udWsvaS9uZXdwaXgvMjAxOC8wNy8xMS8xNC80RTFFRDEzQTAwMDAwNTc4LTU5NDE0OTMtaW1hZ2UtYS0zN18xNTMxMzE1NDk4NDQ2LmpwZ3wxMTcyMDE4MTljeG8uY3xkYWlseTIwMTgwNjA0

Why isn't someone in the RF slapping her down, cutting her budget?
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #82 on: July 12, 2018, 01:33:27 am »

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle endure pro-Republican chants during visit to Famine Memorial
The hecklers shouted “Up the Ra” and “Tiocfaidh ar la” as the pair discussed the memorial with its sculptor

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle had to endure pro-republican chants as they visited the Famine Memorial at Custom House Quay this afternoon.

As they newlyweds were shown around the memorial by sculptor Rowan Gillespie, who created the tribute, they were heckled by number of people from across the Liffey.

The hecklers shouted “Up the Ra” and “Tiocfaidh ar la” as the pair discussed the memorial with Gillespie.

Earlier in the day, the pair rubbed shoulders with GAA royalty when they called into Croke Park.

After kicking off the second day of their Irish visit with a trip to Aras an Uachtarain, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex paid a visit to GAA headquarters, where 14 people were killed by British forces on Bloody Sunday in 1920.

Having donned a grey Roland Mouret dress in the morning, Meghan changed into a chic black Givenchy trouser suit for her trip to Croker, accessorised with black Manolo Blahnik stilettos.

Galway’s hurling star Joe Canning - who Prince Harry described as “a bit of a God” - and Donegal footballer Michael Murphy joined the couple on the pitch.

They showcased some of their sporting skills alongside Dublin football All-Star Lyndsey Davey and Cork’s dual star Rena Buckley.

The Royal couple were welcomed onto the iconic sporting ground by Tánaiste Simon Coveney, Junior Minister for Tourism and Sport Brendan Griffin and top GAA officials including the organisation's President John Horan and his wife Paula.
https://www.dublinlive.ie/news/dublin-news/prince-harry-meghan-markle-endure-14897289

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2018, 02:37:00 am »

Careful with the extensions and touching the botox bruises and newly defined nose, kiddies - and don't grab the handbag, it cost your parents a mint.  easter-James
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2018, 03:37:53 am »

^ laugh

Barnabe et Kitty...
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2018, 03:47:25 am »

I don't like somebody pulling my hair either, but it would have been hilarious if the kid had actually 'snatched her bald' as my mother use to say.  Tongue
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2018, 04:23:08 am »

The little girl was hitting Meghan trying to get her attention  laugh

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/175796764388/fellowcanuck-wemariuniverse/embed
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #87 on: July 12, 2018, 10:01:56 am »

^Very strange photo of her hair.  Looks like a band at the front and then the longer bit at the back looks like another piece of hair.  Checked on the article and it doesn´t look as though she was wearing a black band.

https://i2-prod.dublinlive.ie/incoming/article14897375.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/JS157152087.jpg

Can´t be left out of anything can she

https://i2-prod.dublinlive.ie/incoming/article14897361.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/JS157144185.jpg

As for this outfit, words fail me.  It is like a second skin, and far too tight, makes her look like the Tart of the Year.  Bad enough wearing a frock that tight, but for a member of the rf on a public royal engagement, no way.  The bra, what can I say, very odd indeed, and totally unsuitable to wear with such a tight frock.  Colour does nothing for her either, but that is a minor detail compared to the rest of it  Her assistant is a waste of salary, if that is how she advises murky to dress then she should be sacked immediately.  thumbsdown

https://i2-prod.dublinlive.ie/incoming/article14897360.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/JS157140847.jpg
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #88 on: July 12, 2018, 03:03:22 pm »

Meghan Markle praised Vicky Phelan for her role in exposing CervicalCheck scandal

The Duchess of Sussex has praised Limerick woman Vicky Phelan for her role in exposing the Cervical Check scandal.

Meghan Markle is on a two-day visit to Ireland with her husband, Britain’s Prince Harry.

The couple are heading to Croke Park, Trinity College and the Famine Memorial as they continue their visit today.
https://www.irishexaminer.com/breakingnews/ireland/meghan-markle-praised-vicky-phelan-for-her-role-in-exposing-cervicalcheck-scandal-854417.html

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #89 on: July 12, 2018, 10:56:27 pm »

Meghan Markle: How her sparkle dazzled Ireland too
Whatever that “something” is, it was certainly enough to have Irish people in their thousands down tools in their normal lives and line the streets of Dublin. People willingly showed up in the hopes of not just meeting, but savouring a mere glimpse of Meghan Markle this week. Even normally measured people like a friend of mine, who ditched her entire lunch hour to stake out Camden Street along with hundreds of others, got gladly caught up in the fever.
Yet gorgeous actresses are in bountiful supply. Rather, it’s her effect on the royals that has proved the true might of the Markle Sparkle. In the annals of dusty, starched royals, she stands out an absolute mile, yet somewhat paradoxically, it’s her modernity and brand of feminism that appears to have worked to her favour.
When you think about it, perhaps the crown needs Meghan more than she needs them.
https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-style/people/meghan-markle-how-her-sparkle-dazzled-ireland-too-1.3562725?mode=amp
She’s a curiosity as she’s clearly someone that’s a bad fit for the royal family and people are taking to social media to figure out what this is about; how a woman like her has gotten the royal family bending over backwards for her. She has no substance or staying power though, so only giving the royal family a boost in interest for a short while.

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #90 on: July 13, 2018, 02:44:46 pm »

@Windsor. This is a positive article about her I'm kind of surprised you posted it. Do you agree with it?

The only constant is change.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #91 on: July 13, 2018, 03:21:17 pm »

^I seriously would not think so.  The whole article is lies from start to finish, everything about it is untrue. Wonder how much they got paid to print all the fake rubbish.  Make themselves and their paper look positively ridiculous.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #92 on: July 13, 2018, 06:43:19 pm »

@lesken, no, but my take on it is that she’s so opposite of who should be Harry’s wife that she stands out from the traditional royal family that people are curious to see what she’s about; why the royal family’s acting like she’s the second coming.
@gingerboy24, yes all lies and played up hype. I guess the Irish press doesn’t want to be called racist like the U.K. was, hence that ridiculous statement was issued. Better to kiss her behind and never have to deal with her again than to get into any issue with her. Then again, it’s definitely pr drivel that she paid for just like all of the other over-the-top articles since day one.
There’s more syrupy nonsense about how fabulous she is in the DM, Express and this little gem:
https://www.bustle.com/p/prince-harry-meghan-markles-entourage-for-dublin-was-massive-tbh-im-kinda-jealous-9739333
« Last Edit: July 13, 2018, 06:52:42 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #93 on: July 14, 2018, 12:07:16 am »

^ And when they feel a safe amount of time has passes and the race card can't be used against them as they've been so syrupy in the beginning and look around at what zero she will have done or added to the monarchy, the headlines will change.
Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #94 on: July 14, 2018, 01:40:14 pm »

Regarding the article posted the visit was nowhere near a national obsession more a case of oh there here,thats nice I suppose  sigh
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #95 on: July 14, 2018, 05:04:11 pm »

In one of the articles I read they had to practically press gang a lot of the public to get out there and raise numbers.  I think many were forced to be out and wave, so obvious.  and all the shouting and broo ha ha being yelled at them from arious members of the public.  If we got the truth I rather suspect the whole trip was a very damp squib that never went off.  When you think of all the money, it could help the NHS, the homeless, the children with parents struggling along, the OPs, and it gets wasted on that pair  - taxpayer money down the drain big time, disgusting.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #96 on: July 14, 2018, 05:58:31 pm »

So...we can classify this as boil in the bag chicken? laugh
  laugh

Or Early Xmas Turkey  Shocked laugh

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #97 on: July 14, 2018, 06:12:23 pm »

@Windsor and Gingerboy thanks for the explanation. I  was confused for a minute. Maybe the Irish was just happy she was not British. But I guess you don't care about that old war anymore so maybe they're just happy in general. I love the Irish when I went over there they were so much fun to be around I felt like I was home.

The only constant is change.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: