Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 09:00:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Sarah McCorquodale Wedding  (Read 1982 times)
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2018, 04:39:36 pm »

Kitty looks best when the makeup is as natural as possible (looks marvellous on anyone though!) or when she goes for a classic look like at H&M's.
She's gone for too much for a while (though at Celia's wedding it's nowhere near "too much" as she goes for other stuff) and yeah the lip fillers don't help... ever.

Good possibility on the freebies before marriage. Also freebies from when she was a sleb, only she didn't get the best of the best then.
In spite of the "no freebie" rule we know they still take freebies, so who knows when she got what...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2018, 07:09:34 pm »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com
Sorry, I can't isolate the videos, so you'll have to scroll down to see the 2, but she seems to have kept the clutch in her hand as she nearly fell. I found it interesting that she doesn't hang off him and had her clutch next to him.  eating cookies

« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 07:16:42 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2018, 08:04:28 pm »

I must say that from fashion perspective Meghan was not the only one who doesn't get the basic consept of wearing what looks good on you not what is designer and expensive.

As for Lady Kitty - we get it, she has bling but it's a major faux pas to wear eaeings, necklase and bracelet. You wear only two when the bling is massivd or big. The necklace on this dress was an overkill.
Val
Princess

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2018, 08:10:57 pm »

Surprised the Midds didn’t gate crash as they usually do.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2018, 08:14:30 pm »

They probably don't want to be seen interacting with MEghan since they are now at least few classes higher than what she and by association Harry bring to the table.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2018, 08:25:58 pm »

The dress is apparently from the Resort 2019 collection so it's unlikely to be a pre wedding freebie.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2018, 09:04:21 pm »

^ Indeed.

Yeah the necklace on Kitty wasn't necessarily overkill, but it simply disappeared.. You have to look for it to see it. For that alone it would have been better to leave it home/ at Bulgari's.

I linked the vid above as well of M's near fall, she caught herself in time, she could've sprained her ankle easily.

Many rich dress like sh*t tbh. Even when using good designers.
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2018, 09:59:27 pm »

Guess I’ll be the oddball again.... I liked Meghan’s flowy dress, though it seemed a tosh too big.  dontknow

Where were the Cambridges???  I envision them on a real bender, or one took a swing at the other’s eye. Truly bizarre that they were a no-show for Diana’s niece.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2018, 10:10:33 pm »

^ They've been bizarrely no-shows to a great number of important (to them) weddings in recent years.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2018, 10:34:22 pm »

Maybe the ladies are on holiday again
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2018, 11:35:39 pm »

The curtain costs 4.500 euros!?!!? I think that she will win Kate on clothes expenses by far...

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2018, 11:37:31 pm »

^ Yep. Certainly not going for a "thrifty" or "one of us" angle. Frankly, not good for her (their) image (all of them, incl recent air mile scandals etc), esp as she hasn't proven herself yet at all with work.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2018, 01:16:49 am »

Chic or shocking? Meghan's £4k floaty wrap dress gets mixed reactions as she and Harry are guests at his cousin's wedding
Which may explain the Duchess of Sussex's choice of outfit when she and Prince Harry watched his cousin marry on Saturday.
The floaty £3,922 blue and white wrap dress was from Oscar de la Renta's 2019 collection, which is not on sale yet but is available to order for delivery next year.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5854817/Chic-shocking-Meghans-4k-floaty-wrap-dress-gets-mixed-reactions.html

Too big and too Laura Ashley: Style editor DINAH VAN TULLEKEN gives a scathing verdict on Meghan's £3,900 Oscar de la Renta wedding guest frock that swamps her tiny frame and asks if the Duchess's advisers are trying to get her to blend in
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5854275/Why-Meghan-wearing-dull-3-900-Oscar-la-Renta-swamps-her.html
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 01:21:04 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2018, 01:39:18 am »

The duchess of Kardassia just doesn't know how to dress
Fergie didn't and neither do the York girls.   I have to give Kate credit she has good taste most of the time.  Diana had good taste.  some people are just bad taste.but the family have accepted that and her so whatever.  they have become such a joke now compared to what they were.

The only constant is change.
Val
Princess

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2018, 07:33:17 am »

^

Yes a complete joke and a global one at that.  Even QE doing her silly arm movements and guffawing with nutmeg on her first solo outing with her confirmed that.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2018, 12:24:14 pm »

I noticed ER's silly behaviour too. I thought she was supposed to be teaching murky the royal way things are done
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2018, 02:56:01 pm »

Marks & Meghan! The Duchess of Sussex teamed her £4K Oscar de la Renta wrap dress with an M&S fascinator that cost less than £30 for society wedding
At £3,922, the Oscar de la Renta wrap dress the Duchess of Sussex wore to watch Princess Diana's niece tie the knot over the weekend is beyond the reach of the average wedding guest.
But her fans will be pleased to note that Meghan's simple white fascinator came from the humble British high street - and cost just £29.50.
Instagram fan account Royaladdicted2 said the Duchess' headpiece came not from a high end fashion house, but from Marks & Spencer.
M&S confirmed to FEMAIL that the Duchess was wearing their Pillbox Bow fascinator when she joined Prince Harry at the wedding of his late mother's niece, Celia McCorquodale, to George Woodhouse at St Andrew and St Mary's Church in Stoke Rochford, Lincolnshire, on Saturday.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5855643/Meghan-Markle-wears-Marks-Spencer-society-wedding.html
 tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2018, 03:49:32 pm »

$5,000.00+ USD for that thing she wore??  Taxpayers, puhleaze.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2018, 05:53:08 pm »

Taking inspiration from Diana? Royal fans spot Meghan's Oscar de la Renta dress bears a striking resemblance to a tunic worn by the princess during her 1986 visit to Saudi Arabia
Eagle-eyed royal watchers have spotted that the Oscar de la Renta dress worn by Meghan bears a striking resemblance to a tunic once worn by Princess Diana.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5856663/Meghan-Markles-Oscar-la-Renta-dress-bears-striking-resemblance-Princess-Dianas-tunic.html#comments-5856663

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: