Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 09:07:24 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lady Sarah McCorquodale Wedding  (Read 1983 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« on: June 17, 2018, 10:22:40 am »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5853123/amp/Harry-Meghan-steal-Princess-Dianas-nieces-wedding.html?__twitter_impression=true

What is she wearing a curtain?

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2018, 10:53:34 am »

I think this is Louis Spencer, Viscount Althorp, with Harry and Meghan.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/17/09/4D54362F00000578-5853123-image-a-46_1529225837882.jpg
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2018, 11:41:59 am »

Oh my goodness, she looks hideous. The bride and groom are unfortunate looking too!
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2018, 01:02:16 pm »

^^ Yes it is.

Bride is beautiful and has a great similarity to Diana.

Not sure where Amelia & Eliza Spencer are, maybe I overlooked them, they are after all in London right now.

M the doofus had to wear sky high heels and nearly twisted her ankle. Idiot.
http://video.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2018/06/17/7991433427593350058/964x580_MP4_7991433427593350058.mp4

Where are the Cambs?

No slipping in! Newlywed almost takes a tumble as royals descend on Lincolnshire for the wedding of Diana's niece who wears the same tiara that the late Princess wore at her wedding

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex attended a family wedding yesterday
    Harry and Meghan attended the nuptials of Harry's cousin Celia McCorquodale
    Celia is the daughter of Princess Diana's sister, Lady Sarah McCorquodale
    The bride wore the same tiara worn by Diana on her own wedding in 1981

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5853123/Prince-Harry-Meghan-Markle-steal-Princess-Dianas-nieces-wedding.html

Flower power! Lady Kitty Spencer stuns in a peony print dress as she joins Harry and Meghan at her cousin's wedding in Lincolnshire

Kitty joined royals at Celia McCorquodale and George Woodhouse's wedding
    The glamorous royal stole the show in a peony print Dolce & Gabbana dress
    Kitty, 27, is making a name for herself as a model and fashion ambassador

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5853163/Kitty-Spencer-joins-Harry-Meghan-Lincolnshire-wedding.html

Murky is apparently in an Oscar de la Renta cocktail dress, very British fashion choice.

I wonder if she was salivating looking at Diana's the Spencer tiara.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 01:06:02 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2018, 01:07:22 pm »

I wonder about the Cambs too. It is not like they dont have a relationship with them.

If it is a OdR dress it is probably the ugliest Ive seen from them.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2018, 01:09:01 pm »

Kitty looks gorgeous.
Sophie
courtier

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2018, 01:27:23 pm »

That dress swallows Meghan.   Shocked
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2018, 01:49:44 pm »

^^^ An atrocity for an OdlR indeed.

^^ Kitty looks fine, but a bit of a let down after that master piece at H&M's. But both times she's decked out in freebies/ loans by D&G and Bulgari, she woks for both of them as "model"/ "spokesperson".
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2018, 02:05:45 pm »

Kitty looks ok bjt always too done for me. Like too artificial.

india
Princess

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2018, 02:08:01 pm »

I can't get past Kitty's over filled duck lips.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2018, 02:17:45 pm »

As usual, she looks a mess.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2018, 02:19:46 pm »

^^Kitty’s makeup is flawless, tho.  What a complexion!  Wow.

^Sparkles is, almost literally, an unmade bed.  A total mess.  I know what that thing on her head looks like now.  A shower scrunchie. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
india
Princess

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2018, 02:24:10 pm »

thumbsup
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2018, 02:50:41 pm »

Over 10 thousand shares and over 4 thousand comments for her attending the wedding. I think that she's going to be included in things that she shouldn't be just to generate clicks and to see the reaction from social media as the rumor now is that she'll attend the Garter ceromony on Monday eventhough Harry's not a member of that group. Pitty Harry didn't let her fall.   tehe 
Kitty's looking for more endorsements, so she might be greatful for Harry bring MM today because of the eposure she's getting from it. Nie liesurely life she seems to be leading now after coming onto the scense citing her charity work with veterans; giving them fee holidays via an organization she worked with that does't get a mention anymore as she's now a jet setter/model.  bored3
^true, but she still roles on and ends up looking disheveled and sloppy.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2018, 03:01:23 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2018, 02:51:26 pm »

If it is a OdR dress it is probably the ugliest Ive seen from them.

Meghan is just the worst model / actress / socialite ever.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2018, 03:19:59 pm »

Flower power! Lady Kitty Spencer stuns in a peony print dress as she joins Harry and Meghan at her cousin's wedding in Lincolnshire
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5853163/Kitty-Spencer-joins-Harry-Meghan-Lincolnshire-wedding.html
She does look stunning.
Megs seems to look like she just rolled out of bed, slapped her wig on and her ill-fitting inappropriate attire and rushed out the door.  thumbsdown 

Keep Calm and Carry On
logically
courtier

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2018, 03:48:44 pm »

It looks like that dress on MM is too big - could it be she took in tons of "gifts/freebies" before she was officially in the family so she could keep them.  Hence they may not fit right and this dress isn't on the list for alterations yet.  or she ain't spending money for alterations on a dress she wears once.  I thin she has to figure out her hat/hair combinations.  She hasn't grown up with those silly additions.

To be honest most of the ladies were wearing high heels - just stupid harry took her on the grassy entrance not the level walkway the other women were on. 

On the other hand she need to get her hair figured out so she can pull it back or control it when needed.  It looks like pieces are too short.  WK knows some overprices hairstylists
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2018, 03:50:04 pm »

I was just watching Mean Girls last night on tv and so I have to say, "That is the fugliest dress I have ever seen!"  laugh

Funny, it's windy and she wore her hair up, is that a messy chignon?  blink
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2018, 04:06:10 pm »

She's wearing some ugly few miles of material.  Shocked

Lady Kitty looks quite lovely - I do agree with the "bit too much" comment, but she's a beauty.

I thought the bride looked lovely.  flower

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kins
courtier

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2018, 04:28:39 pm »

Oh boy...Meghan got into her dress up box again and pulled out mommy's bathrobe and sky high heels. She honestly looks like a child playing dress up.

And Countess Spencer's dress is much too tight. You can see the outline of her undergarments!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: