Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:28:33 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Tour Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand October 16-31  (Read 9637 times)
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2018, 05:14:14 pm »

According to skippy, Omid posted the photo before KP  bignono.

He is not even hiding the fact that he is one of Megs' flying monkeys. "Post, Omid, post!" (like "fly, my pretties, fly") laugh laugh
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 05:16:27 pm by Cali San D » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2018, 07:01:24 pm »

Blantantly merchandising. This is beyond sickening.  sauer
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178954501423/oh-but-lets-keep-pretending-she-does-not-merch

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2018, 08:11:16 pm »

There will have to be consequences in relation to all of this merching. The question is, however, what will they be, and from where they will come.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2018, 08:20:04 pm »

^I think when we see Meg dressing in less expensive clothing that we will know that Charles has taken away the credit cards. tehe

It happened to Kate  tehe
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2018, 11:09:56 pm »

Perhaps the plan is to lose Chicken Legs in the Outback somewhere??   

JustKidding
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #145 on: October 12, 2018, 12:27:39 am »

Whoopsie - volcano just spouted.  easter-James
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #146 on: October 12, 2018, 04:18:41 pm »

JustKidding

I don’t think even the crocodiles would bother with her.  She’s an old bag of bones.  Ugh and those legs easter-lol easter-lol

Hmmmm redback?  easter-wink

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #147 on: October 13, 2018, 04:21:15 am »

Blantant merchandising and openl asking for designers to send outfits to Jessica. Clearly this scam won't be able to continue down under. The plug of this con artist duchess needs to be pulled now because the royal family's looking really weak and dumb embrashing this h* as she, her family and her cohorts continue to make money off the royal family.  sauer 
Who will be shot to international fame by the 'Meghan effect'? We reveal the Australian designers who could be in the running to have their clothes worn by The Duchess of Sussex
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrive in Australia on Tuesday.
And fans of the young royal couple are eager to see what the 37-year-old will wear during her visit Down Under.
Over the last four weeks, Meghan Markle's stylist has received outfits from some of Australia's best designers.  eating cookies
Alex Perry told Private Sydney on Friday that he had been approached and had sent off 10 designs to Meghan's stylist.  bignono
Private Sydney reported that clothes from designers and labels such as Carla Zampatti and Zimmerman are understood to be in the running.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6271175/Australian-designers-running-clothes-Duchess-Sussex.html

The gang's all going on the tour.  Shocked  This remonds me of spy shows where all the guilty party assemble before they're carted off to jail.  tehe
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178996793253/well-guess-its-party-timenow-when-do-we-hear
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:27:34 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #148 on: October 13, 2018, 04:08:37 pm »

They are so wanting to hype her and it's clearly tanking. Nobody cares with everything that is going on in the world. Who is paying for that gruesome no talent JM to be on this tour? Is this what these two flaky gals think the tour is about? Getting an unwashed, unpopular foreign dreg like MeAgain to represent the Commonwealth?  bored3
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #149 on: October 13, 2018, 04:43:01 pm »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/179006843748

Her gang of con artist, including Marcus, is sid to be going on the tour. Now the DM should publish an article about this and question why Mio seems to know what's going on before KP does. The same gang that was around her and 'ambushed' Harry at the Toronto IG are now in the mix for the tour.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 04:46:36 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2018, 07:19:23 pm »

Sorry, it's like a ghost town on this tread.

Rumour is, according to this blind, she's not going.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/e674d84c5f90200a99632da5a5e13d34/tumblr_pgjqomkShl1ud2swf_540.jpg

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 07:24:38 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2018, 08:09:11 pm »

JustKidding

I don’t think even the crocodiles would bother with her.  She’s an old bag of bones.  Ugh and those legs easter-lol easter-lol

Hmmmm redback?  easter-wink

I'd pay to see a wombat chase her when she's wearing very wobbly 4 inch heels. I really would.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2018, 08:30:27 pm »

laugh

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2018, 09:25:12 pm »

^ I think she's invested in going. I doubt she's pregnant. More likely, she wanted to look royal, with a coat and gloves and all that and the rest of the royals comspired to show up without coats (of she was already merching winter jackets). While they were dating her PR was hyping her wishes with blinds. Don't believe it. If you want to spill something truthful you don't end it with: she may go.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2018, 09:43:35 pm »

If she is three months pregs, they will announce and she will not need a coat to cover anything at that early stage.   She has no sense of how clothes look on her. Maybe good on the hanger. We'll see what she comes up with on the tour. But not likely good styles for her.

The only constant is change.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #155 on: October 13, 2018, 11:38:35 pm »

I really do hope we see her in something, anything, that suits her. I genuinely would like to know the kind of thing that would look good on her, but I haven't seen anything that jumps out at me yet. Maybe this tour will be different, but I expect more out of place clothing, boxy and unkempt.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #156 on: October 13, 2018, 11:42:04 pm »

It's good she wore a coat to the wedding, any skirts blowing up were not possible since she had that coat on.
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2018, 01:17:23 pm »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6274121/Meghan-Markles-best-friend-Jessica-Mulroney-join-royal-couple-tour-Australia.html

So, JM and her husband are going on this tour.  To paraphrase a comment in this article:  On what planet is this okay? 
I don't know what JM's official title is for her work, but stylist shouldn't be among them.  Neither she nor Meghan have a clue about what a royal (especially a new one) should wear.  Very disappointing to see that MM is sticking with her in spite of the horrible outfits JM has chosen for her. 

Also, why is JM's husband going too?  Makes it sound like a holiday for MM and her friends.  She should be focused on supporting Harry and learning the ropes about royal tours.   sauer
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #158 on: October 14, 2018, 03:31:29 pm »

^she's never supported Harry, just belittles him as she marches on infront of him as she merchandises her tacky attire. So this waste of money and time trip will be the same. where's the immigration and tax authorities to stop this h* from taking her tacky show international? By accounts with her merching and making money off the royal family and people questioning the validity of the marriage, this chick should be deorted back to the States, and not on the verge of going overseas as a representative of the royal family and the UK.

Jessica and her husband Ben are expected to fly from Toronto to Sydney to join Harry and Meghan in an 'unofficial' capacity - meaning they will pay their own expenses.
The Duchess will have to change outfits up to three times a day while away, and may turn to Jessica for help, reports the Times.  bored3 expensive illfitting messes.
The couple will also be joined by an entourage of up to 10 staff on their first major overseas tour since tying the knot in May.
The royal couple will focus on women's rights by championing disadvantaged girls' education, and going to a celebration for the 125th anniversary of women's suffrage in New Zealand.  bored3 by a woman that uses her body in ojectifying roles such as the Men's Health burger grilling video and her topless pictures on IG.
Meghan is expected to speak several times on the trip in contrast to the Duchess of Cambridge, who did not make her first public speech until a year after her wedding.
Buckingham Palace declined to comment when contacted by MailOnline.  bignono
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6274121/Meghan-Markles-best-friend-Jessica-Mulroney-join-royal-couple-tour-Australia.html
Why's the press asking for comment from BP? Shouldn't they be asking KP for comment as Harry's office is located there?
Comments:
JoJoJonez, LA, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
Sl4pper
So9, Sussex, United Kingdom, 4 minutes ago
Why she has to change 3 times ?? Constantly she's spending thousands thousands £££ ..for nothing.. She's nothing like humanitarian.. Meme was prepared to get PH and knew it how to to attract him with all her fake stuff.. Wake up Harry..
So9, Sussex, United Kingdom, 8 minutes ago
Still I do believe what her ex best friend said and her close family and other friend's all truth . Calculated, selfish , fake humanitarian and social climbers. She can do anything if she's benefit from.it. Why PH didn't signed the Pre nup with this fake meme. Hope it's gonna make him cry
Kynren, Newcastle, United Kingdom, moments ago
This trip might signal the end to M@H She will be consorting with her friends Jessica and Ben, Harry will be an outsider, because they have no history together Harry is treated like an also-ran She really does have him by the b**lls
Polyxena, Nowhereinparticular, United States, moments ago
Even if the Duchess of Excess and her man child are paying for the clothes and bestie out of their own pockets, the optics of this are still awful - and they are a vulgar display of material wealth.
swimtosea, Funnytown, United States, moments ago
If fitting in was MM priority, she would not continue to use a social climber friend that dresses like a social climber friend. If MM really wanted to look regal, she could. She's choosing all of this. Harry the Clown Prince is just looking more and more unkept, depressed, and strange lately. There is nothing cheerful about him these days. She is isolating herself and its her own fault. Let the chips fall where they may.  thumbsup
LightDweller, Bournemouth, United Kingdom, 15 minutes ago
Harry thought that he could get away with anything because of our affection for him - the N a z i costume, marrying this sordid actress, allowing her to spend £1 million on clothes in six months, attending events high on whatever substances. He thinks that we will overlook it all. I'm proud that we're teaching him a lesson that we are NOT the fools he takes us for... dontknow
-what lesson are we teaching him? He's on the verge of taking his tacky actress wife down under as a rep for the UK and the royal family. A lesson would be to have him sent off like the Duke of Windsor and his tacky wife was.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 03:38:32 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #159 on: October 14, 2018, 05:22:33 pm »

Swimtosea is right. She's choosing this.

I hope she makes slightly better choices on the tour. The tour reflects on the monarchy, but I don't think they really care.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: