Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 04:09:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Tour Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand October 16-31  (Read 19801 times)
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2018, 05:30:33 pm »

I deleted a comment made by Grey Mare. We prefer not to have to delete comments. So please we can crticise royals withoit going over the top. We may not like them but they are also prople.

That was not over the top and it was the truth.  It is not slander when it is the truth.  Meghan is almost 37 years old and she has been with a lot of partners, therefore, it is unlikely that she will suddenly become a baby machine and Zika will be a problem.  But, I guess 'STDs' was too much of a scary for some people on this forum.  Calling Meghan a 'wh0re' and other really bad names on this forum is perfectly okay but do not say STDs. Got it.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 05:36:41 pm by Grey Mare » Logged
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2018, 09:59:55 pm »

^ Seriously? Do you know we do this for free and just want to have a nice time?  We are not perfect but we try to keep the forum the best place we can.

Anyway we can all get emotionally invested or lose our decorum from time to time but in this case, your post was unnecessarily vulgar.

We value you as a member, but to avoid this happening across the board, we are placing you on a two-week ban for your original post and countermanding a Moderator’s decision.

We do not make these decisions lightly and always regret unpleasantness but these are our Rules and we look forward to your return.

Mod Squad
« Last Edit: June 18, 2018, 10:20:38 pm by YooperModerator » Logged

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2018, 12:47:06 pm »

Harry and Meghan's whirlwind autumn tour: Royal couple's first major overseas trip will see them visit nine cities in 15 days as they travel round Fiji, Australia, Tonga and New Zealand next month

Harry and Meghan's whirlwind tour

Tuesday October 16: Sydney, Australia

Wednesday October 17: Dubbo, Australia

Thursday October 18: Melbourne, Australia

Friday October 19: Sydney, Australia

Saturday October 20: Sydney, Australia

Sunday October 21: Sydney, Australia

Monday October 22: Fraser Island, Australia

Tuesday October 23: Suva, Fiji

Wednesday October 24: Suva, Fiji

Thursday October 25: Nadi, Fiji and Nuku’alofa, Tonga

Friday October 26: Nuku’alofa, Tonga and Sydney, Australia

Saturday October 27: Sydney, Australia

Sunday October 28: Wellington, New Zealand

Monday October 29: Wellington and Abel Tasman, New Zealand

Tuesday October 30: Auckland, New Zealand

Wednesday October 31: Rotorua, New Zealand

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6150507/Harry-Meghan-visit-Australia-Fiji-Tonga-New-Zealand.html
This is crazy and a waste of money. Her clothing budget alone will be expensive and will continue to make the royal family look like mugs.  bignono. These kinds of long tours were done when money was no object, not now when money’s tight. I’m sure the commeywi be very scathing. He’s going to miss most of the IG that’s going on going on in Sydney from Oct 20-27 then.  bignono. This better be fake news.  sauer
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 12:53:36 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2018, 01:36:52 pm »

Can't be fake news since it was a KP press release ,but KP does lie a lot
https://www.royal.uk/duke-and-duchess-sussexs-autumn-tour-0

Three days for IG opening ceremony walk around to events 20 -23 then back in time for the closing ceremony 27 October . Press will suck for this game so far the best coverage was Orlando.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 01:40:46 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2018, 02:08:40 pm »

Daily Mail still banning comments...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2018, 02:41:06 pm »

‘A real baptism of fire’ - Royal expert’s WARNING for Meghan Markle ahead of Aussie tour
MEGHAN Markle’s upcoming royal tour of Australia and New Zealand with Prince Harry will be “a real baptism of fire”, according to a stunning warning delivered by the Queen’s former spokesman.
Dickie Arbiter, who worked for Buckingham Palace for 12 years, told The Mirror: “She’s good at talking to people but it will be a real baptism of fire.
“They will have a very demanding schedule.
“The Duchess will have to get used to local customs with the eyes of the world on her.
“But no doubt she will come through with flying colours and they will show they will be a force for good for the Royal Family on the global stage.”
Mr Arbiter added: “The Duchess of Sussez being from the US the concept of monarchy is a bit alien.
“It’s been a great learning curve she has taken in her stride and managed incredibly well.
“She and Harry have shown they are getting on incredibly well and always look so fantastically in love.
“With experience will come confidence and in the next few months I have no doubt we will see her come out of her shell even more.”
In particular Mr Arbiter noted the close relationship Meghan has established with the Queen, which was evident during a joint trip to Cheshire in June.
He explained: “There seemed to be a tremendous rapport between them.
“A lot of laughter and that would give a clear indication that the Queen is very relaxed in her company and she will become relaxed in the Queen’s company.”
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle will embark on a joint tour of Australia, New Zealand, Fiji and Tonga in October.
This will include opening the Sydney Invictus Games, for wounded service personnel, on October 20.
Prince Harry made his first public appearance with Meghan, his then girlfriend, at last year’s Invictus Games in Canada.
The couple have already conducted a number of royal engagements together.
Meghan accompanied Prince Harry during the Trooping the Colour in June and a short visit to Dublin in July.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1009293/Royal-Family-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-Australia-New-Zealand-Invictus-Games-tour-Sussex/amp
This was published at the end of August. Needless to say that the public isn’t happy with her representing the UK as she’s not British and thumbs her nose at dressing in a respectable manner by not following royal dress code.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2018, 02:41:48 pm »

M went on a honeymoon with Trevor there too but on a camper van tour. Maybe she doesn't want commoners reminding her and her current husband that this is not M's first honeymoon in Australia.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2018, 02:45:21 pm »

Well, this should be one freaking mess.  It's too soon.  I could see Harry going for the three day event.  But, to send her when she's still a US citizen and the clothing and staff budget will be ginormous?  No.  Wait.  Let people adjust to this first.  Oh well.  Not my circus, not my elephants to feed.  

My sympathies are with the taxpayers involved.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2018, 03:43:25 pm »

‘A real baptism of fire’ - Royal expert’s WARNING for Meghan Markle ahead of Aussie tour
MEGHAN Markle’s upcoming royal tour of Australia and New Zealand with Prince Harry will be “a real baptism of fire”, according to a stunning warning delivered by the Queen’s former spokesman.
Dickie Arbiter, who worked for Buckingham Palace for 12 years, told The Mirror: “She’s good at talking to people but it will be a real baptism of fire.
“They will have a very demanding schedule.
“The Duchess will have to get used to local customs with the eyes of the world on her.
“But no doubt she will come through with flying colours and they will show they will be a force for good for the Royal Family on the global stage.”
Mr Arbiter added: “The Duchess of Sussez being from the US the concept of monarchy is a bit alien.

OH BS!

This is just a tour, nothing more, nothing less! This is a vacation with a few serious appearances and it's not like she is the type that is adverse to publicity. She isn't going to negotiate a trade deal or economic treaty and she most certainly is NOT going to end up making any major decisions. She was already in the spotlight, she had a wedding that was covered by the press, now hangs out with high profile celebs, and the DM puts her at the top of the page frequently. She'll also be heavily briefed and I am certain that there'll be guides holding her hand every step of the way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2018, 03:54:11 pm »

^Amen.  "Demanding schedule" my eye.  You know who has a demanding schedule?  Anyone with a full time job, kids to feed and a mortgage to pay.  Or ER nurses.  Or teachers with families to support.  Any leader of any country.  Practically anyone on planet Earth besides these two pampered poodles.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2018, 03:59:45 pm »

One can say Demanding Schedule in a sarcastic way about any of the senior royals. IMO
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2018, 04:11:39 pm »

yclone Mama, DallasTx, United States, 4 minutes ago
WOW, what a great "FREE" vacation for MMarkle! Complete with transportation, lodging, meals, excursions, WARDROBE, security, and entourage! The narcissistic grifter strikes again!

Crissy 81, Isle of Palms, United States, 11 minutes ago
Wonder how much it's gonna cost hard working tax payers to keep MeAgain dressed during this tour? 2-3 outfits a day for 15 days! And not to mention all the people she has to take with her. I'd say just take that money and help other people that really need it.
Rum_and_Raisin, Palm Springs, Angola, moments ago
Average £5000 per outfit (before jewellery) x 3 changes a day x 9 days = £135,000. If there are formal events she'll wear custom evening wear which will ratchet up the costs much further.

Rum_and_Raisin, Palm Springs, Angola, 10 minutes ago
Those countries are still going to vote to become monarchy-free republics when the Queen dies but, have fun on your little Commonwealth/ Windsor PR trip at our expense, you two.

Ivy Anika, London, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
how many millions are tax payers having to pay for MeAgain's wardrobe and entourage this time? how easy to claim to work a busy hectic schedule.

Merseymiss, Liverpool, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
This marriage was rushed. The PR has been all wrong. Why then are these two being sent out so soon on a Royal tour to court further controversy? It will be a shame if the Invictus Games are overshadowed again. Last time there was more coverage of their staged pap walk than of the achievement of the athletes.

Silvax, Florida, United States, 1 hour ago
Scrap the tour or Dim goes alone. Nut will only be a distraction looking for cameras, modeling bad clothes etc. Get rid of.

TheMIghtyG, Greenwich Village, United States, 1 hour ago
Interesting. Supposedly Prince Philip was bitterly against having Meghan and her protocol problems representing Britain abroad, so Cousin Daisy (aka Queen Margrethe of Denmark) was called and her son Crown Prince Frederik and his wife Mary, who is Australian, were assigned to be the royal presence at the Inviticus Games in Sydney. Unfortunately, Frederik recently hurt his back and is confined to hospital, so it looks like the Meghan & Harry show is headed down under.

Gr8t007, Essex, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Lets hope she can walk by herself and stop looking to hold his hand all the time.

wandererRI, New England, United States, 2 hours ago
Guess she's not pregnant yet, unless the Zika concerns are overblown.

HD Cami, Toledo Ohio, United States, 2 hours ago
Tasteless blue dress all bunched up in her crotch. Someone PLEASE step in and dress this woman with some class. What an eyesore for the Crown.

Chammak-challo, Hole, North Korea, 2 hours ago
Seriously, what's the proposer of this pricey trip of theirs and their entourage? What kind of value does it bring to anyone? Do they earn funds that compensate for the expenses?

Republic 2020, Britain, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
My grandfather was in the army, both of my parents were in the Navy and my dad later worked in intelligence, I also lived on two army bases in Cyprus as a child....SO I've got a good understanding of the life of forces personnel and what they need to de-transition to civilian life and I'm telling you these games, basically a rip-off of the Paralympics, is about the exact opposite.... Harry's life and experience being a soldier was exactly that: a game. But for ordinary squaddies it's real life and a spoilt, entitled boy who believes that a prince is a real thing, who never grew up - like a kind of royal Peter Pan, to be claiming to save them from their depression after they've been chewed up and spat out by the establishment is just about the biggest insult to them

SecondVision, UK, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
The royals used to be in a class of their own. But the younger ones have drifted into the celebrity class. It's quite sad really.

Louisa, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
It's a big itinerary for a woman who can't get an hour long appearance in the UK right.

Born in the UK, Yorkshire, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
WHO pays for this jaunt ? I think most people in the UK are fed up with these two.

Etolie, Derby, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
The thought of this fake classless woman representing MY country, makes me feel physically sick. MEGXIT  thumbsup

JenniferJane, Harrogate, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
I *despise* the thought that she is representing my country.
New13

The Inquiring Mind, Redcar, 2 hours ago
Guess they thought it best to move on fom the UK where MeAgain is regularly greeted with boos....

Hypsy, Summerland, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
Why is she being funded like this. She's not even British

Lulzie24, Casablanca, Morocco, 3 hours ago
oh gawd did anyone see the Douche-ess's phony catwalk in that green midi dress playing in the bottom video? How tf is Harry trolled by someone so fake and pretentious? Even stevie wonder could see what a phony she is! I actually feel embarassed for her..she looked so silly while walking like she has ants in her pants.

Jessica428, Bloomington, United States, 3 hours ago
THREE days at Invictus. THREE!!!! On the cause that¿s supposedly ¿close to his heart¿ because ¿he can only be himself around the lads.¿ I¿m dying.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6150507/Harry-Meghan-visit-Australia-Fiji-Tonga-New-Zealand.html#comments-6150507

One called her a z list h*. Of course I can’t find the comment now.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 04:18:45 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2018, 06:03:10 pm »

Three days at Invictus? What a waste of time and money. They don't have any better places to go and more important people to be around and see. Really, this isn't fair to everyone who spent all that time putting all this together.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2018, 06:50:49 pm »

^ A psychic said a few months ago that on that vacation M will meet the love of her life so ... would she make it to half a mil or an actual mil in outfits... cause, you know, she was dressed 'like a million bucks' on the meetup with Pierce Morgan after which she went on a party where PH was... but it's a blind date ..
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2018, 06:59:56 pm »

She's already met the love of her life:  Herself.

I haven't played since I stopped
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2018, 07:09:54 pm »

Maybe some Saudi Prince on vacation drops one of his wallets at a beach?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2018, 07:28:10 pm »

Middle Kingdom, The Old Vic, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
Loose cannons the pair of them. Harry and Meghan want to 'modernise' the monarchy which merely means they want to implement things their way to make it easier for themselves no doubt. It may be a sad tour to witness if they disrupt traditional protocol and dress codes.

SmilingSwede, Exeter, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
All that pregnancy speculation over the wearing of the blue dress was just that, she's not pregnant then, or wouldn't be going because of the Zika virus.

Poggleswood, Wolverhampton, United Kingdom, 1 hour ago
The Queen regards the unity of the Commonwealth as one of her greatest legacies, as the longest reigning UK Monarch she is entitled to do so. I doubt however, she ever imagined, she would have been 'coerced' into having to accept this farce as the future face of the Royal Family on that stage. Markle, a woman who has found 'fame' by simulating 'the deed' on cable tv/movies and fabricating her persona and manipulating her past and future on social media. The Queen cannot be alone in regarding this as another "annus horribilis"

KB, England, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
I wonder what hold the Royal Family have over our media. They fawn over them like sycophantic villagers, doffing their caps respectfully at all times. All this sickly praise heaped on Meghan flaming Markle, the woman who has treated her own father appallingly. She is unkind, her spending is more than reckless and yet we are supposed to bow and curtsy to her because Harry fancied her off the telly. What a giant ball of suck.

KB, England, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
The Queen has really made a few blunders by 1) Allowing Harry to rush into marriage to a woman he hardly knew 2) Fast-tracking Meghan Markle into the womb of the Royal Family and letting her attend formal royal functions before she was even married to Harry 3) Allowing H & M to ignore Mr Markle in such a hideously cruel way and 4) Giving Meghan Markle the title, Duchess of Sussex (she has done zero to earn a title of any kind and I doubt she even knows where Sussex is) and finally, 5) Expecting us to bow and curtsy to a scheming actress who has been around the block and then some. The Royals always ignore public opinion, preferring to take our money instead.

First Fleet, Adelaide, Australia, 2 hours ago
This article states that this pair have had a busy schedule of late....OH please 2 concerts and an hour with some sick children in a 10 day period. Wow, yep that is really busy. I will however congratulate MM for achieving the greatest CON or hustle of the year, she really fooled Harry with her little girl lost masquerade. Well played.

CL09, Bath, 2 hours ago
Why is this country being officially represented by a second-rate American TV actress?

Never Fooled, Nottingham, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
The idea of MM representing us internationally is sickening.
Menadis, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Frankly, it's nothing short of insulting and the more I see the hustler and her ginger dimwit, the angrier I get which is sad because I was always a staunch believer in the Monarchy.

Mary, Scarborough, 2 hours ago
It is offensive to the Commonwealth countries involved that the actress will be representing Her Majesty The Queen. All she really cares about is choosing her designer wardrobe for the tour to impress the world; she cares nothing about the people and countries she will be visiting.

Sunshine, London, United Kingdom, 2 hours ago
Not saying its her mistake.. just that out of nowhere she just came here and got everything on a silver platter while people who has been here all their lives are struggling to make ends meet.. and i have appealed against student finance and contacted my local mp cause i know im eligible..
JeffL, London, 2 hours ago
I don't really blame her...she schemed and Harry fell for it. I do blame him and the senior Royals who gave people like you a big "Up yours" by accepting her as a bona fide RF family member and expecting that the public at large would do so as well.

Etolie, Derby, United Kingdom, 3 hours ago
I am embarrassed and ashamed that this woman is representing the UK. Most people know about her very questionable background, and will be laughing behind her back. MEGXIT

sand, stoke, 3 hours ago
Only three days to be spent at IG the cause which is supposed to be so close to his heart and the main reason supposedly for the trip to Australia .What fools these two spendthrifts think we are.

Cyclone Mama, DallasTx, United States, 3 hours ago
WOW, what a great "FREE" vacation for MMarkle! Complete with transportation, lodging, meals, excursions, WARDROBE, security, and entourage! The narcissistic grifter strikes again!

Snowhiker, Etters Pa, United States, 4 hours ago
Sixth in line and a z-list actress get a all expense paid holiday while the serfs work.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6150507/Harry-Meghan-visit-Australia-Fiji-Tonga-New-Zealand.html#comments-6150507

This will be a complete and utter failure. I’m now convinced that she’s getting special treatment from the government because she should be knee deep in US tax and visa issues which cleay she’s not if she’s going on this waste of tome and money tour. Nice going giving this foreign grifter such treatment but people from the commonwealth have been deported or told to prove that they’re legally allowed to stay in the UK. This won’t go down well with those that had to deal with the UK government such as the Windrush scandal.

Keep Calm and Carry On
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2018, 07:56:58 pm »

This is a reaaaaally bad idea. A tour lasting over 2 weeks is massively wasteful in this current economic climate, and Meghan has done nothing to deserve it.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2018, 08:00:37 pm »

She married into the family. The Queen apparently wants new members of the family (senior) to do tours. This is nothing new.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2018, 10:07:20 pm »

Sandy; the economy is in the gutter, Meg is disliked, and this is a vanity tour, nothing more, nothing less. This accomplishes nothing and Meg is not in high demand. Australia is one of HM's domains, it's not like Meg and Harry are being invited to China or Japan or the Middle East.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: