Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:39:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Tour Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand October 16-31  (Read 20019 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #620 on: October 31, 2018, 02:08:53 pm »

^I, too.  I need to get my Happy Dance music ready.   easter-bunny

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #621 on: October 31, 2018, 02:27:36 pm »

^^^  Well, there IS the drive to the airport.  A new outfit for that trip, I reckon.  Lots of waving to uninterested persons, animals, flora. . .

Hooray.  Back to the cynical British, who will bring her down to earth.     bored3
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #622 on: October 31, 2018, 02:33:01 pm »

^True true true.  tehe  Gotta milk it up to the final curtain.  But, soon, it will be O.V.E.R.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #623 on: October 31, 2018, 05:47:56 pm »

It's almost over.

I thought this day would NEVER come.

loveshower loveshower
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #624 on: October 31, 2018, 05:55:37 pm »

^Is it finally over, Fly???

Yes its over

happy dance

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #625 on: October 31, 2018, 06:12:01 pm »

thankyou  for all your hard work through this thing, Fly!

It's over!  Fly said so.   easter-bunny  easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny loveshower

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #626 on: October 31, 2018, 06:40:28 pm »

This has been a PR disaster; clearly neither Harry or Meg will be in demand after this and clearly the public hasn't taken to them.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #627 on: October 31, 2018, 07:03:31 pm »

Has their plane lifted off yet??     loveshower
sandy
Princess

« Reply #628 on: October 31, 2018, 07:08:22 pm »

This has been a PR disaster; clearly neither Harry or Meg will be in demand after this and clearly the public hasn't taken to them.

I think it too soon to tell. they need to get their acts together and learn from experience. I would not say all the public some probably find these appearances yawn fests.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #629 on: October 31, 2018, 08:00:14 pm »

Harry and Meg are not new to the public eye and neither have any excuse to be unprepared. Meg is an actress and Harry grew up in the spotlight.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #630 on: November 01, 2018, 12:22:56 am »

Chris Ship of ITV was one of those accompanying this tour. He gives a very fair summation of it.

https://www.itv.com/news/2018-10-31/harry-and-meghans-first-tour-the-new-couple-on-the-world-stage/
sandy
Princess

« Reply #631 on: November 01, 2018, 12:27:21 am »

The best outfit to me was the striped dress.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #632 on: November 01, 2018, 04:35:55 am »

Strange. It's obvy sunny, H is with a shirt only but M is with almost a winter jacket.
2 last outfits - one getting into the plane and the other one getting out of the plane.

^ To me the most appropriate for royal tour was the H Boss dress.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #633 on: November 01, 2018, 02:32:48 pm »

flower flower flower flower flower

They are gone!   easter-bunny easter-bunny easter-bunny

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #634 on: November 01, 2018, 06:24:07 pm »

A message from The Duke and Duchess of Sussex: “Thank you New Zealand for the most wonderful last week of our tour. It has been a privilege to meet so many friendly Kiwis.
Australia, Fiji, Tonga and NZ - we leave feeling inspired and reminded of how every single one of us can make a difference.” ‘The rain that refreshes the parched ground, is made up of single drops’ - Kate Sheppard
https://www.instagram.com/p/BppLj1Tn1Tz/?taken-by=kensingtonroyal

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #635 on: November 01, 2018, 06:37:44 pm »

Meghan and Harry: Lots of flowers, cheering and baby gifts

There was lots of cheering. There were lots of gifts for the expected baby, the announcement of which kicked off the tour.
There were welcomes from men in grass skirts and from men with their tongues sticking out.
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-46050674

Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #636 on: November 01, 2018, 06:59:49 pm »

I'm surprised there wasn't any departure celebration/pictures when they left New Zealand.  blink Megs can't be too happy about that.

^^Why is she the only one in the photo, arching her freakin' back like she is 9 months pregnant?!  Kate-Horror-Queen

^And that's why she wanted to tell that she was pregnant because she wanted free gifts from the crowds.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #637 on: November 01, 2018, 07:23:49 pm »

why does she look 7 months pregnant in that photo?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #638 on: November 01, 2018, 07:28:39 pm »

^Acting classes finally kicking in. 

If I stood there in a puffy jacket and arched my back cupping the material, I’d look 7 months pregnant, too.  And why not the two of them?  What does her standing by a tree sticking her front out have to do with the visit?   Not one dam# thing. 

LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #639 on: November 01, 2018, 07:38:18 pm »

she sure is taking center stage...and dumb Harry going along with it.
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 [32] 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: