Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 08:12:47 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Tour Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand October 16-31  (Read 25582 times)
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #180 on: October 15, 2018, 02:05:12 am »

The DM is harping on the pregnancy because they have to talk about something now that all the weddings are done and there will be a pregnancy coming at some point.  they're just harping on the pregnancy cuz that's the next thing. After that they may be harping on the divorce.

The only constant is change.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #181 on: October 15, 2018, 02:16:12 am »

Well Harry should be happy now that he has someone to join him on tours so he won't be lonely

Ugh this is going be a long week
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #182 on: October 15, 2018, 03:30:01 am »

^he’s actually alone as he’s with a woman that pushes ahead of him and dominates the conversation. She acts like people are there to see her and treats Harry as a mere side person to be ignored. I don’t get why the vets would want to see him if the rumours true that the organizers couldn’t get him to do anything for these games and he was demanding that Meghan speak at the closing ceremonies. He’s looking more and more like a bloke that was brought and paid for by Soho House, complete with marrying their house girl. It’s beyond the pale watching this continue to go on as this tart’s elevated to this level that can influence young women that she’s going to meet on this tour.

Unfit for a prince! Harry and Meghan are given a VERY grotty welcome to Sydney as they drive through streets littered with broken furniture and household junk dumped on footpaths

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were greeted by piles of rubbish as they arrived in Kirribilli on Monday

The royal couple were visiting Admiralty House, the Governor-General's Sydney residence

Early morning arrival meant items from North Sydney Council's household waste clean up day was still there

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6275793/Streets-littered-household-junk-greet-Harry-Meghan-arrive-Sydney.html
Good. Trash meets with trash.

Meghan Markle sparks pregnancy rumours as she arrives in Australia carrying TWO purple folders in front of her stomach

Speculation is rife as to whether the Duchess is pregnant after arriving in Sydney

The folders she was carrying built on growing rumours she is expecting a baby

Others thought Meghan Markle was simply trying to stay organised for the tour

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle touched down in the city on Monday morning

They will also visit Fiji, Tonga and New Zealand and this year's Invictus Games

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6275945/Meghan-Markle-sparks-pregnancy-rumours-arriving-Australia-purple-folders-stomach.html

Dumb game she’s playing as she won’t be able to wear coats throughout the trip. She’s going to use this strategy for as long as she can as it’ll eleviate the criticism when she messes up.
This could also backfire if the truth about if she can actually get pregnant isn’t gossip as she allegedly told Trevor that she can’t have children. She was scared of Trevor spilling the beans about something that the DM reported that she had someone visit him on her behalf to pay him off to keep quiet.
She manages to keep the press talking about her though so expect more of these tactics throughout this tour as Harry fades into the background.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 03:32:03 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #183 on: October 15, 2018, 03:31:49 am »

^ There's nothing more lonely than a bumpy marriage, generally speaking.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #184 on: October 15, 2018, 04:25:20 am »

It’s not like he didn’t have plenty of clues that she’s not the marrying kind, especially for someone in his position, so I don’t feel sorry now he’s looking like a complete idiot as he says one thing but is contradicted by his choice of her. Odd how mixed signals have been goven throughout by Harry but the farce continues on with him now taking this to another IG in Australia. The blogs have been good at pointing out the things that are wrong with her and this situation and have been correct on numerous occasions regarding her doing unsavory things that would’ve gotten any other woman booted out by Harry, but this woman can take roles that objectify women, can cheat on her live-in boyfriend, constantly show her breast in ill fitting clothes with or without a bra, use Muslim women’s tragedy to act as an author of a book and this woman’s going to meet and talk about women’s issues during the tour. I don’t get it and am tired of reading about how she’s going to get hers and she won’t be around much longer and the dirt about her will be exposed letting us know what this is all about. I just believe now that nothing will happen and that Harry will continue to give mixed signals and go hot and cold with her but is with the nasty creature and leaving her to do as she pleases. This is too much of a Wallace/David vibe for me. I’m not interested in watching this woman’s show now to commence down under and watch decent people have to not and scrap to someone like her and Harry looking like a complete fool. It’d be really nice if something major happened to get this woman gone back to the States, but ...... yeah, nothing’s going to happen but the usual bs.  bored3
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 12:31:09 am by YooperModerator » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #185 on: October 15, 2018, 06:14:34 am »

Unfit for a prince! Harry and Meghan are given a VERY grotty welcome to Sydney as they drive through streets littered with broken furniture and household junk dumped on footpaths

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle were greeted by piles of rubbish as they arrived in Kirribilli on Monday
The royal couple were visiting Admiralty House, the Governor-General's Sydney residence
Early morning arrival meant items from North Sydney Council's household waste clean up day was still there
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6275793/Streets-littered-household-junk-greet-Harry-Meghan-arrive-Sydney.html

This is sending a signal; usually the streets would be spic and span, not trashed and unsightly. Usually royals have the best possible scenery provided. I wonder if the Aussie government is sending a message that they are not going to go to too much trouble to provide a perfectly pristine surroundings for the BRF from here on out.

I don’t get why the vets would want to see him if the rumours true that the organizers couldn’t get him to do anything for these games

I suspected that he was just ornamental; I do not believe he actually wanted to do the heavy lifting and I do not think he actually wanted to sit in on meetings and
actually pay attention to the details. It is a brilliant idea and has made a hugely positive change, but really, he failed to really immerse himself and that is a real letdown.

and he was demanding that Meghan speak at the closing ceremonies.

I think he's lost his mind and I do think he is unaware that there is a huge amount of hostility towards Meg by the public. If anyone should be speaking, it would be him or should be someone who helped pull all of it together. I also think his demands are a power trip and clearly he fancies he has the right to autocratically made demands.

He’s looking more and more like a bloke that was brought and paid for by Soho House, complete with marrying their house girl. It’s beyond the pale watching this continue to go on as this tart’s elevated to this level that can influence young women that she’s going to meet on this tour.

What I don't get, is WHY he allowed himself to be a bought and paid for via Soho House; with his position and resources, all he has to do is charity work and get engaged diplomatically and he would be untouchable. All he had to do is get a world class education and build his own contacts/connections and he would be set. Instead he and his brother let themselves be bought and paid for by the Middletons and Soho and let the tabloids decide their wives for them. It's not like either prince actually needed money or a large family (what with cousins by the dozen and other extended family via the royals around the world) so what kind of charm Meg and Kate had for them, I will never know. Neither prince needed Meg or Kate to reach out to their people and they had all they needed in abundance.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Val
Princess

« Reply #186 on: October 15, 2018, 09:05:26 am »

Comments everywhere that they are visiting the right country first with Megan’s mother having been in prison for several years.  The Press and public are not going to let this be forgotten.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #187 on: October 15, 2018, 05:18:56 pm »

This is sending a signal; usually the streets would be spic and span, not trashed and unsightly. Usually royals have the best possible scenery provided. I wonder if the Aussie government is sending a message that they are not going to go to too much trouble to provide a perfectly pristine surroundings for the BRF from here on out.

I don’t get why the vets would want to see him if the rumours true that the organizers couldn’t get him to do anything for these games

I suspected that he was just ornamental; I do not believe he actually wanted to do the heavy lifting and I do not think he actually wanted to sit in on meetings and
actually pay attention to the details. It is a brilliant idea and has made a hugely positive change, but really, he failed to really immerse himself and that is a real letdown.

and he was demanding that Meghan speak at the closing ceremonies.

I think he's lost his mind and I do think he is unaware that there is a huge amount of hostility towards Meg by the public. If anyone should be speaking, it would be him or should be someone who helped pull all of it together. I also think his demands are a power trip and clearly he fancies he has the right to autocratically made demands.

He’s looking more and more like a bloke that was brought and paid for by Soho House, complete with marrying their house girl. It’s beyond the pale watching this continue to go on as this tart’s elevated to this level that can influence young women that she’s going to meet on this tour.

What I don't get, is WHY he allowed himself to be a bought and paid for via Soho House; with his position and resources, all he has to do is charity work and get engaged diplomatically and he would be untouchable. All he had to do is get a world class education and build his own contacts/connections and he would be set. Instead he and his brother let themselves be bought and paid for by the Middletons and Soho and let the tabloids decide their wives for them. It's not like either prince actually needed money or a large family (what with cousins by the dozen and other extended family via the royals around the world) so what kind of charm Meg and Kate had for them, I will never know. Neither prince needed Meg or Kate to reach out to their people and they had all they needed in abundance.

I think the royal courtiers review the DM comments and know. But not everybody dislikes Meghan certainly not in the media. People and Us magazines and the like write adoring articles about her and Kate.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #188 on: October 15, 2018, 06:15:43 pm »

Rubbish for gutter girl - appropriate.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #189 on: October 15, 2018, 09:58:26 pm »

Those mags are bought and paid for by people associated with London. They don't ever write the real truth. And granted the real truth may be better than we think. Maybe worse.

The only constant is change.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #190 on: October 15, 2018, 11:35:47 pm »

And it begins

Why announce, the bump looks like bloating/gas. I believed she announced so that she could get free baby gifts, like Kate got gifts when they took George.

https://twitter.com/RE_DailyMail/status/1051958761756221443?s=19

https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/1051956940136300544?s=19
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #191 on: October 15, 2018, 11:42:52 pm »

Never been happier! Delighted Meghan and Harry step out on the first official engagement of their tour to Australia - hours after revealing their baby joy
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6279257/Meghan-Harry-step-official-engagement-Australia-tour.html
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #192 on: October 16, 2018, 01:00:08 am »

https://mobile.twitter.com/samanthalowcock/status/1051980730115416065?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fjwo30%2Fstatus%2F1051972080109940736

A lot of TV channels here following this. There has been coverage of the Sussexes and the GG. There was a pair of cute ugg boots given and a toy kangaroo. Then on to the zoo to see a live koala, which Harry scratched on its back!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #193 on: October 16, 2018, 01:15:29 am »

Those mags are bought and paid for by people associated with London. They don't ever write the real truth. And granted the real truth may be better than we think. Maybe worse.

the royal columnist for People is British and never has anything bad to say about any of them.

People and US are not the gutter press like OK and In Touch. OK had an article that Kate and Meghan are both pregnant and will deliver the same day.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #194 on: October 16, 2018, 01:39:52 am »

Rebecca English
‏Harry and Meghan have left Taronga Zoo by boat, heading for Sydney Opera House #RoyalVisitAustralia
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpluZZoXcAAjSSk.jpg
CarryingOn
Duchess

http://media.tumblr.com/6fa12932f6e3affcfb7d37c57f

« Reply #195 on: October 16, 2018, 02:02:11 am »

Amazingly enough, this tour is even more boring, useless, and holi-tour than Willnot and Kannot's visit and its only just started. Absolutely mind blown.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #196 on: October 16, 2018, 02:08:27 am »

This tour is like watching paint dry, except paint drying actually has a purpose.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #197 on: October 16, 2018, 02:13:56 am »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dpl2fPLU8AATTij.jpg
https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews

@byEmilyAndrews
https://twitter.com/byEmilyAndrews/status/1052003969222860805
Video: #HarryandMegan are engrossed in the powerful performances of Bangarra Dance theatre inside Sydney Opera House. #RoyalVisitAUS
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #198 on: October 16, 2018, 02:20:47 am »

It's a crying shame, isn't it. The tour has no purpose, that's why it's boring. Just watching these two swan around on bassically on holiday is a smack in the face to people who are struggling to make ends meet but still have to have part of their taxes support this kind of thing. The pregnancy announcement seemed to have ticked up the press but hopefully, they'll disburse and cover actual news worthy things. It's going to get very boring for the press covering her posing for the camera and Harry giving his odd hand movements and bipolar behavior. It's odd that a pregnant woman would still be allowed to go on this trip and go to countries with the Zika virus, but Megahn's not one to pass up a free meel or holiday.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #199 on: October 16, 2018, 03:41:22 am »

Well, have to had it to Grating MeAgain - she made somebody else's wedding and day plus a tour across the world all about HER.

Still, why was Harry THAT p##sed at her at the wedding. hmmm.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: