Royal Gossip
October 20, 2018, 10:42:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Royal Tour Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand October 16-31  (Read 9642 times)
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #120 on: October 07, 2018, 09:33:20 pm »

I hope it isn't a joke. It certainly seems more substantial than anything WK ever did, and that's what I have been wanting.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #121 on: October 07, 2018, 11:10:29 pm »

It's a packed and quite punishing schedule but it was one that they apparently asked for.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #122 on: October 07, 2018, 11:24:41 pm »

I don’t know the story source but if it’s Forbes then their standard has fallen.  It’s a form article where they just slap in different dates/names and not well crafted with different plurals and missing words.  They even called her “countess”. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #123 on: October 08, 2018, 08:32:11 am »

The tour itinerary as announced by KP. 76 engagements in 16 days.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1026919/meghan-markle-news-prince-harry-commonwealth-tour-itinerary-australia-royal-news
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #124 on: October 08, 2018, 02:41:09 pm »

^ Impressive. 76 engagements, $10K per engagement for outfit for the duchess of excess so we're talking 3/4th of a mil for 16 days. 76 opportunities for a wrong, inappropriate behavior, outfit, comment from any or both of them.Also, 16 days of media distraction from whatever's going on in UK. So, how's brexit coming along lately.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2018, 02:48:56 pm »

I think it better than their holing up someplace doing nothing and being lazy layabouts. They need to earn their keep.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #126 on: October 08, 2018, 02:53:29 pm »

She might have more numbers in the CC by year's end than Waity ever had.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #127 on: October 08, 2018, 04:59:48 pm »

^^^ I hope someone within the BRF puts their foot down on her outfits like HM tried to do with K during some tour.

Sometimes, I wonder, though, is it better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you're a fool or open it and confirm it? I think we're going to see that old axiom play out on this tour. Will it help or hurt? I don't know.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #128 on: October 08, 2018, 05:11:33 pm »

Thing is, with Kate, HM knew that Kate wasn't going to really go anywhere serious and clearly Kate was not going to be well mannered enough to behave well at state dinners. Kate did try to use the DM to hype things so Kate would get gowns costing tens of thousands of pounds, but that fell flat. Kate did try to pull getting a lavish new wardrobe, but clearly HM said it wasn't happening and she got top shop stuff instead. As for Meg, I have no idea how on earth she pulled off a new lavish wardrobe, but clearly Meg has managed to outfox her obstacles.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #129 on: October 08, 2018, 10:24:37 pm »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178863386678/miss-fiji-we-need-to-know-have-you-heard
Still pushing the pregnancy angle in this Australian gossip magazine.  bored3  Oh, and her mum will be going with her to Oz.  tehe
Interesting that the documentary about the queen and the commonwealth only had bits of Meghan prior to the “wedding” as she was quoted as saying “my now husband.” Why wasn’t she interviewed after the wedding and show snippets of it instead of repeating the same thing over and over regarding her veil?

« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 10:29:31 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #130 on: October 08, 2018, 10:48:01 pm »

If Pippa couldn't go with Kate on tour, neither should Doria go with MM, imho.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #131 on: October 09, 2018, 03:54:07 am »

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178863386678/miss-fiji-we-need-to-know-have-you-heard
Still pushing the pregnancy angle in this Australian gossip magazine.  bored3  Oh, and her mum will be going with her to Oz.  tehe
Interesting that the documentary about the queen and the commonwealth only had bits of Meghan prior to the “wedding” as she was quoted as saying “my now husband.” Why wasn’t she interviewed after the wedding and show snippets of it instead of repeating the same thing over and over regarding her veil?

I think the tour should go ahead since it's already scheduled, but Doria shouldn't go and that should be that.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #132 on: October 09, 2018, 05:01:10 am »

I think that's the New (No) Idea striking again! Doria will not be going on any Royal tours, or royal engagements again. I would put money on it.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #133 on: October 09, 2018, 02:36:26 pm »

^^^ I hope someone within the BRF puts their foot down on her outfits like HM tried to do with K during some tour.

Sometimes, I wonder, though, is it better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you're a fool or open it and confirm it? I think we're going to see that old axiom play out on this tour. Will it help or hurt? I don't know.

^ Just think about it. easter-lol. If everyone hushes and she keeps up her million $ wardrobe collection; it’s far better to give her the rope to hang herself.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #134 on: October 09, 2018, 04:26:55 pm »

IMO, it’s counterintuitive to give this woman this tour to make a fool of herself, Harry, the royal family, US where she hails from, the U.K. which she’ll represent as it’ll be an expensive endeavor for those countries that are hosting these two. Why waste money on this circus? The tourism angle’s plain wrong because the average traveler won’t be able to enjoy the things same things that they will such as a state dinner in Fuji. IMO, it’s at the point of no return as this tack fest has continued way beyond what it should’ve gone to. Just to think how very low Harry’s fallen is mind boggling that only an explanation from the likes of a security services saying that he was helping them with an operation would save him and the royal family to be honest.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #135 on: October 09, 2018, 04:57:20 pm »

laugh laugh "'I married her at the behest of the HMRC! I believe in serving my country!' A quote from PH is our top news story this morning!"

No but seriously, the whole thing is a circus. He will never be able to live this down. No matter what he does, the choice he made standing at that altar will forever shape people's perceptions of him.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #136 on: October 09, 2018, 05:28:34 pm »

I’m just weary of them thinking they actually matter and worth the vast amount of money to keep them in a lifestyle they didn’t earn.  It’s like funding a celebrity who can’t make their own way.  It’s ridiculous.  And, in no real world is this visit “work”.  It’s a lavish vacation disguised as “global outreach”.  It will, as these things always do, accomplish nothing except advance their own pr and desperate attempts to be taken seriously.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #137 on: October 11, 2018, 04:33:38 am »

Dumb games are still being played.  bored3

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178934482413/this-is-what-kp-released
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178935404228/look-at-their-legs-comeon-so-obviousthats
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 04:36:31 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #138 on: October 11, 2018, 12:12:55 pm »

Sorry for the double post. This board seems like a ghost town now as this and other threads would’ve had some comments overnight, but nothing. Hopefully Eugenie’s theead will be alive as that’s a happy and real occasion and not this fake, depressing negative mess that Meghan has brought on the royal family, the U.K. and commonwealth.

KP tweeted the photoshopped picture.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178941723243/damn-it-so-they-are-ok-with-photoshopped-pic-i

Delay the tour.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/178938292988/oh-dear-problems

It’s the same games that were played when Meghan set the tone and KP follows; where she’s the royal and Harry and his staff just follows along. The choir that sang at their wedding will be doing so at IG despite Australia and the surrounding areas has their own choirs that could’ve performed. The other rumour is that Harry want Meghan to do a speech at the closing ceremonies.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 12:19:12 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #139 on: October 11, 2018, 12:33:26 pm »

Sorry mods, the picture’s in the DM now.
Harry and Meghan release a previously unseen photo of themselves posing with an Invictus Games banner as they prepare to jet off to the competition in Sydney next week
The relaxed photograph was shared on the official Invictus Sydney Twitter account with the caption: 'Fabulous to see The Duke & Duchess of Sussex Fly the Flag for #IG2018 ahead of their trip Down Under! We’re looking forward to hosting them at various events during the Games & including the Closing Ceremony.'
It was also posted on the official Kensington Palace Instagram account today.   
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6264269/Harry-Meghan-release-previously-unseen-photo.html
Comments:
SentaSenta, Berger, Finland, 3 minutes ago
I'm going to be superficial now but Harry looks really bad lately. Weird.

Shoopshoop, London, United Kingdom, 6 minutes ago
Pity the banner doesn't cover most (all) of her forced smile too. She's just too self absorbed and shallow for me to respect her. It's so sad the press and her desperate PR will make IG all about her blink(

Shallot68, Worcestershire, United Kingdom, 10 minutes ago
Is it just me but I think Meghan is trying too hard and I'm sorry I'm just not buying it.

Eówyn, London, United Kingdom, 12 minutes ago
An unseen photo? Oh how grateful us proles are to be honoured by their photos.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 ... 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: