Royal Gossip
October 21, 2018, 04:25:24 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trooping the colour 2018  (Read 2528 times)
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2018, 09:30:17 pm »

I am struck by nutmeg laughing at that man like an immature fool. sauer
hope she keeps showing her real nature, and I hope people see her soon for what she is.
thanks harry, dumbnut ginger.
 thumbsdown

Beware the Gypsy Curse
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2018, 10:08:51 pm »

There is something on Kate that made her look frumpy. I dont know how to explain it. Frumpy and old looking. Maybe its being so matchy matchy. Like she could have wore a hat in another colour. That her make up is usually so bad doesnt help. Please someone call Lisa Elridge or Pat Macgrath and make Kate look her best.

I also think she looks better with a bit more weight like at the wedding.

George is a cutie.

Savannah must control all her cousins. She was like I go first and choose my place easter-lol 

Poor Charlotte got hurt and didnt have a great time though she stopped crying very soon.

Bea had the best make up look I have ever seen on her. She looked really good.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2018, 10:17:45 pm »

What made Kate look frumpy is that I just sucked a lemon look she always has tehe

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2018, 10:18:40 pm »

My original post didn't show Harry when the man fell off his horse, here is a better pic...

https://78.media.tumblr.com/4590dc5bd55c3c88681a372eb914d738/tumblr_inline_pa2imjQHCh1vh0s4w_540.jpg

I don't know what kind of reaction that is on Harry's face  blink
marion
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2018, 10:22:44 pm »

^ To me that's a " OMG that hurt" type of reaction.

Why shouldn't murky be at the back. Like it or  not waity outranks murky
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #45 on: June 09, 2018, 10:23:51 pm »

^^Unlike his dumb as a brick giggling spouse, he’s going with an appropriate, “eek, ouch!” it seems, to me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: June 09, 2018, 11:13:00 pm »

^^^^^ & ^^^^ easter-lol There is for sure sth to that! Katiekins has luckily improved somewhat, esp the eye makeup and the awful Scouse brow. I should be careful in praising her, whenever I do I feel like she goes back to her old ways sigh

^^ & ^ Yeah I also think that was H's facial reaction. Like "yikes!"
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2018, 02:01:05 am »

From this vid Meghan  did not laugh at the guy falling harry and meghan was sharing a joke   Kate did a lil cough
https://www.tumblr.com/video/keepingupwiththebananadrama/174736922921/700/

when the guy fall Kate, Meghan and Harry wasn't on balcony yet only the lil boy with sailor suit was out there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=44&v=7KKJm6wm_FU

Got it from this tumblr
https://keepingupwiththebananadrama.tumblr.com/

@nicholadrummond
Welsh Guards Regimental Adjutant saw him this afternoon. Says no serious injuries, but he’ll need a bit of time to recover. #ThankGoodness
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 02:11:02 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2018, 02:40:33 am »

What made Kate look frumpy is that I just sucked a lemon look she always has tehe

Either that or showing the world her tonsils. Honestly I don;t know which I prefer.  Cool
Spitfire
Countess

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2018, 01:57:54 pm »

Markle looks like the cleaner who didn't finish the vacuuming in time and got caught out tidying up on the balcony.  To say she looks out of place with the RF is the understatement of the year...

The ghost of Frances Winchcombe is finding a new house to haunt.  She has reportedly said: "Carole Middleton scares me to death..."
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2018, 03:24:15 pm »

^Totally agree.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2018, 03:49:30 pm »

Had a look on this blog, quite an interesting view of how one of their members viewed yesterday.  You have to scroll about half way down, it starts after the photo of HM and a wooden bee house.

http://alternaticity.boards.net/thread/11/next-british-monarch-after-elizabeth?page=6
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2018, 06:44:48 pm »

^ Interesting read, but the mystery isn't all that great. White, blue and red (/pink) are the national colours present in the flag, as in many other flags and have all kinds of meaning in many areas. Randy Andy is Liz's fave, as are likely his daughters, also no mystery. There's no way on earth so many will be skipped in favour for p*edo high mile Andy (who'd tolerate him) and badly reputed always on holiday Bea. If the 30s caused a crisis because one person skipped out, then what would happen when Bill, his sprogs, Haz (& his sprogs?) would drop out? Besides, Liz can't choose an heir and the line of succession can't be adjusted for anything. Also with Bill they have Spencer blood, which is more worth than Ferguson blood.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2018, 06:50:26 pm »

^Have to agree to disagree, it is just the members opinion, that is all, it did not need to be picked to pieces, nothing major about it..  Pardon me for having the temerity of posting someone´s opinion, I will remind myself not to do it again.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 06:52:51 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: June 10, 2018, 06:58:10 pm »

^ Why? I do enjoy reading other boards that are linked here to and others opinions and some of the stuff seems quite good, but other things I don't quite agree with and that's okay too. That's what these discussion boards are for, we can't all always agree. The posters on that board I'm not sure they are aware that the line of succession cannot ever be changed and that Liz can't choose an heir, many don't seem to be able to comprehend that, even magazines that focus on royals (they are so sugary your teeth would fall out just from the front cover - overly photoshopped too) often proclaim "Liz steps down! Coronation is prepared for Queen Kate and King William" or "Marg steps down infavour of Queen Mary and King Fred! Coronation preparations are underway!" or how every woman is always pregnant with twins...

My post wasn't against you or the other board, just some thoughts on why I think the poster/s is off, that's all. dontknow
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2018, 05:32:45 pm »

Not sure if this has been posted.  Sorry mods if it has, and please remove.

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a21245467/prince-philip-trooping-the-colour-2018/

Explains why PP wan't at the ceremony and why PA took HM side.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2018, 05:39:08 pm »

^ I expected him to appear on the balcony, was quite surprised that he didn't show up at all...
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2018, 06:16:24 pm »

I hope Philip hasn't hurt his hip again and that he is OK. I also expected him out on the balcony for a few minutes at least.
Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #58 on: June 12, 2018, 01:32:27 am »

Forgive my post regarding Meghan laughing at the man who fell off his horse, I guess she wasn't.  sorry
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #59 on: June 12, 2018, 02:18:35 am »

^So did I.  Thank heavens for Fly’s cracker jack reporting.  Sparkles is still a dope either way to me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: