Royal Gossip
June 24, 2018, 10:10:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trooping the colour 2018  (Read 2031 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2018, 02:01:00 pm »

Harry and Meghan chat on the balcony. Peter and Autumn and children there as well.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfPzKsVVAAARI6V.jpg
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2018, 02:40:51 pm »

Field Marshall Guthrie, 79, is rushed to hospital after falling off his horse at Trooping The Colour
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5824311/Field-Marshall-Guthrie-79-thrown-horse-Trooping-Colour.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 02:55:50 pm »

Sophie Wessex in pink with cutouts showing her shoulders off. With Eugenie in green.

http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:136723938:1800x650:w?v=5b0ac49d&m=nicegdli

Well this is no surprise.  Sophie copies all newcomers who get attention.   Megs looked like the tart she is in her cocktail dress.  She didn't look very happy either.  Guess she's seeing the realities of being a royal.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2018, 03:02:56 pm »

Meghan was smiling when in the carriage and looked pretty happy on the balcony as well as far as I could see. (I watched the Trooping on TV from start to finish.) She was chatting away to Harry, Charles and Cam at various points and, for a few minutes, with William and with Kate..
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2018, 03:06:22 pm »

' And also photos of her looking miffed.  Of course she put on a smile on balcony.  But it's obvious her wings have been clipped.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2018, 03:15:53 pm »

Some sarcastic conducting and shutting Prince George up!!
http://theroyalweekly.com/post/174721037915/some-sarcastic-conducting-and-shutting-prince

British Royal Family Inc Meghan ARRIVAL ALL MOMENTS -Trooping The Colour 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bO7VTa7l0o4

Meghan's FIRST EVER Buckingham Palace Fly Past - British Royal Family Trooping The Colour 2018
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeT-EkvhyxQ

« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 03:19:24 pm by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2018, 03:21:32 pm »

^That's a gif in the making.  Hilarious.

^^Yep. Who chose her off the shoulder and sleeveless dress that looks so out of place?  A "friend" I'm sure.  But, you're right.  She didn't clog through all this to be in the back row, but maybe that reality is sinking in.  She appears to have been shown her place and contained.  Bet that's going over well.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/06/09/13/4D140E3700000578-5823993-image-a-199_1528547324601.jpg

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2018, 04:01:00 pm »

I can't get over MeAgain's dress.  Off the shoulder for Trooping the Colour?!?! bignono

Tart!  Lips Sealed

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2018, 04:08:36 pm »

Skip to the 3min mark

Trooping the Colour 2018 Ending | Royal Family on Balcony
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CQ9F0HOz9E&feature=youtu.be&app=desktop

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2018, 04:26:30 pm »

HM looks totally teed off through most of it, she only smiled when waving to the crowds.  Murky looking as if she lost a million and found a penny.  What a dire balcony effort to say the least.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2018, 04:32:42 pm »

^Murky only looked happy when out in camera view. Charles talked to WK a lot.  HM didn't seem overjoyed until she did smile. Harry didn't look the utmost happy soul he ought to look.  Willy looked like - Willy.

^^^Fly, thank you for sharing the video  flower

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2018, 06:34:18 pm »

Charlotte fell off her lil step stool
https://www.instagram.com/p/BjzhdPKFowp/?utm_source=ig_embed

Cali San D
courtier

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2018, 07:49:38 pm »

Meg was caught laughing at the man who fell off his horse!  sauer

https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/174728258508/omg-she-is-laughing-omg-kate-is-genuinely

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2018, 07:57:33 pm »

What in the world was Murky wearing? She looks so out of place.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2018, 08:43:18 pm »

Yes, when people fall off horses we laugh. Even K knows better.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2018, 08:45:29 pm »

Oh my god
logically
courtier

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2018, 08:45:35 pm »

what made WK think she should be in the center and push Camilla to the side?  by rank wouldn't Cams have rights to the center.  WK used this as the opening shot at the passive aggressive war with Murkles.  She wore a dowdy outfit and pushed murkles to the back throughout the balcony standing.  I get the protocol of dressing but I liked Murkle look more than the boring dowdy WK. And WK has laughed at the wrong times many many times.
interrobanger
royal watcher

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2018, 08:47:28 pm »

That is hilarious! Who's the little girl doing the conducting?
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2018, 08:57:26 pm »

what made WK think she should be in the center and push Camilla to the side?  by rank wouldn't Cams have rights to the center.  WK used this as the opening shot at the passive aggressive war with Murkles.  She wore a dowdy outfit and pushed murkles to the back throughout the balcony standing.  I get the protocol of dressing but I liked Murkle look more than the boring dowdy WK. And WK has laughed at the wrong times many many times.

WK looked frumpy with the sleeves, but it's better to be frumpy than downright inappropriate and tarty. Meghan had no right to be at the front.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2018, 09:22:17 pm »

Kate looked very good today, I don't think she is all that much thinner than at the wedding just 3 weeks ago, but I don't doubt she's back at starving herself, she's already rake thin considering she just gave birth to her 3rd and she usually goes back to her skeletor look. I've said it so often, but still: I wish she'd keep the weight, she looks so so much better in her face and body.
Outfit was great from what I could see and recently I scrolled through pics from her 1st year as married in and boy thank goodness she at least isn't trowelling the makeup on as badly anymore, esp the eyeliner.

Murky as I said I liked the outfit, but to me it's very inappropriate (not even flasher exhibitionist Waity was ever that inappropriate & missing the mark! I think....) and looks like it was very heavily copying some of Diana's outfits (upper body; seems to be some blazer type with a skirt).

Murkles laughing at someone falling from a horse is seriously the worst, what idiot laughs at such a thing? Everyone knows it's dangerous as heck and the poor man hit the ground very hard and seems to have fainted or sth before falling off. Murkle is really a new low for that family. You always think it can't get worse, and then it hits you.

Sophie... goodness. Better to not say anything. Except: burn that monstrosity!!

The kids were cute. Little Scarole has really grown on me and poor little Mike is quite shy, but he handled it well.

PS Hilarious how some call K's outfit suddenly all so nice & great, people used to critisize outfits like these as "too frumpy" if I'm not mistaken. I always liked when she wore stuff like this, mostly I think during her 1st couple of years? Though she still wears stuff like today from time to time. Anyway, she was always called a frump, I find it classy and timeless and very elegant. I do detest her crazy prints though, incl animal print and her frikkin spray on jeggings, hope she burnt them for once and all. And the wedges....
« Last Edit: June 09, 2018, 09:26:32 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: