Royal Gossip
September 24, 2018, 03:08:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polo Season 2018 (William & Harry)  (Read 4475 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #60 on: July 02, 2018, 01:38:28 am »

I agree, Windsor!  Something BIG is going on behind the scenes and it's about to get very, very ugly.

I haven't played since I stopped
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #61 on: July 02, 2018, 03:45:53 am »

Oh I hope so!!  tehe tehe tehe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #62 on: July 02, 2018, 04:28:50 am »

Harry's got way more of a tan following several days of polo than he did following the alleged honeymoon.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #63 on: July 02, 2018, 04:32:33 am »

I don’t get why the blogs are so keen on Sarah Ann Macklin at polo. She’s a model who’s part of Soho House if i’m I’m not mistaken.  huh  Harry doesn’t need entertainers/models, people who crave press attention in his life.  stop
https://jerseydeanne.tumblr.com/image/175457841851
https://78.media.tumblr.com/20c1d11c903ccbe0108ab43a4d6b233e/tumblr_inline_pb7xszZ2h11uvtid8_1280.jpg
https://78.media.tumblr.com/603b65ffe64ff9c73823502cc59178b0/tumblr_inline_pb7xsy8ExB1uvtid8_1280.jpg

Looks like Harry’s checking his bag after Meghan was seen rummaging through his stuff?
https://78.media.tumblr.com/27a1eee9be223507fb583f0e2030664e/tumblr_inline_pb7xsyGmxw1uvtid8_1280.jpg

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #64 on: July 12, 2018, 05:39:40 pm »

@_sterlingmedia_
The 22nd BMG Polo Cup has come to an end! Prince William and the UK and Saudi Polo teams enjoyed a good match this afternoon at the BMG Summer Retreat. #BMG #BMGSummerRetreat #BMGPoloCup #polo #UK #SaudiArabia @BMGFoundation

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #65 on: July 13, 2018, 07:14:12 am »

I'm 31 so I was not around for this - but when Diana did things like dance with John Travolta etc was there criticism towards him (for example) as a celebrity who wanted attention for being associated with her?  Was there criticism to her at those times for "celebritizing" her role?

I'm curious how everything compares to present time and the newer generations' associations with celebrities (such as Sarah Ann Macklin etc)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: July 13, 2018, 09:59:01 am »

I can't remember any media or public criticism for Diana's dance with Travolta. It did after all take place at the White House and therefore those celebrities who were present had been invited by President Ronald Reagan and his wife Nancy. I think people were delighted when Diana got up and danced with a popular film star.

In the mid-1980s Diana was greatly loved and admired on both sides of the Atlantic. The War of the Wales's was into the future and the myth of the fairytale Royal marriage was still in play for most. There wasn't any criticism of Travolta either, just envy from other males probably. At that time there was still a fair amount of deference towards the royals from the media and social media/putting every action of people in the public eye under the microscope hadn't begun.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #67 on: July 15, 2018, 01:51:56 am »

Harry Watch
‏@HWalesWatch
The Duke of Sussex was playing in the @XerjoffOfficial charity match today ( pic via VesaKalho) #PrinceHarry
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiFHv5JUcAAWMwI.jpg

@Sentebale
‏We're delighted to announce that our Co-Founding Patron The Duke of Sussex will take part in the Sentebale ISPS Handa Polo Cup at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club on Thursday 26th July.
« Last Edit: July 15, 2018, 01:54:43 am by Fly on the wall » Logged

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #68 on: July 15, 2018, 02:56:01 pm »

^I also notice they say Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry and his wife murky murkle  laugh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #69 on: July 15, 2018, 06:51:09 pm »

Missing his number one fan! Prince Harry helps lead his team to victory at a charity polo match - as Meghan cheered on BFF Serena Williams at Wimbledon
Harry seemed in high spirits even without the support of Meghan, who was attending Wimbledon at the same time with the Duchess of Cambridge - where they cheered on her close friend Serena Williams during the semi-finals.  tehe
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5955513/Prince-Harry-shows-skills-polo-match-week.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #70 on: July 26, 2018, 01:26:22 pm »

https://twitter.com/RoyalReporter/status/1022449494150000640?s=19

Today

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Kins
courtier

« Reply #71 on: July 26, 2018, 02:05:05 pm »

^I like that dress (I think). Would like to see it from other angles. Her shoes...bleh
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #72 on: July 26, 2018, 02:19:04 pm »

His biggest fan! Proud wife Meghan looks elegant in a 50s-style dress by Carolina Herrera as she arrives to cheer on Prince Harry as he takes part in the Sentebale Polo Cup

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5995069/amp/Meghan-cheers-Prince-Harry-Sentebale-Polo-Cup.html?__twitter_impression=true

Like the dress.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #73 on: July 26, 2018, 03:31:23 pm »

A new $2200 denim dress at a charity event?  No, no, no.  Does she ever wear anything twice?  Stiletto shoes also not appropriate and hair a mess, shoe color so played.  Bad mix of dressy/casual.

^I do like the cut of the dress.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Kins
courtier

« Reply #74 on: July 26, 2018, 03:33:36 pm »

I liked the dress before I got clearer pics of it. Not a fan of the denim dress on her. The cut is good, I do agree.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #75 on: July 26, 2018, 04:04:31 pm »

She looks lovely, but once again is spending stupid amounts of money on clothes. Kate wore a £40 Zara dress to the polo and managed to look better https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/gettyimages-971049590-1528660210.jpg?resize=768:*
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #76 on: July 26, 2018, 05:53:36 pm »

I like the dress for a ridiculous amount of $'s but not the sleeves - too girly for a 36/37 y/o woman.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
D.I.R.
Baroness

« Reply #77 on: July 26, 2018, 06:50:06 pm »

Prince Harry & Duchess Meghan Markle Kiss at His Polo Match!

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex engaged in some PDA today!

Duchess Meghan Markle planted a kiss on Prince Harry during the award ceremony after he played in the 2018 Sentebale Polo match held at the Royal County of Berkshire Polo Club on Thursday (July 26) in Windsor, England.

According to royal reporter Omid Scobie, “Prince Harry scored two goals in total, helping his @Sentebale @StRegisHotels Team win the #SentebabeISPSPolo 5-4.”

FYI: Duchess Meghan is wearing a Carolina Herrera dress.

Check out all the photos of the Duchess and Prince Harry packing on the PDA…

http://www.justjared.com/2018/07/26/prince-harry-duchess-meghan-markle-kiss-at-his-polo-match/
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #78 on: July 26, 2018, 07:33:16 pm »

What a fake display.  PDA, in their dreams, they do continue with this rubbish don´t they.  Have they not got the message yet that the public can see right through them, they are a disgrace, all their lies and deceit. About time the rf manned up and did something about those two, the are like dork bill medd and council cath  -  making more of a laughing stock of the rf world wide.  If you enhance the photo he is not actually kissing her lips  easter-lol
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 07:34:58 pm by gingerboy24 » Logged
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #79 on: July 26, 2018, 07:35:39 pm »

A denim dress? In this heat? Really? blink huh Shocked

I like the cut and looks a lot, except the belt ruins it a bit for me and a lighter colour would've been nice. These are minor complaints though.

The shoes are another story.. Everyone and their dog is over frikkin "nude", and yeah stilettos on grass... A nice pair of flats would've been lovely and would open up fashions even more towards flats.

Yeah, she seems to be allergic to wearing anything twice.. Except the newly bought bling by Catier. sly
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: