Royal Gossip
September 24, 2018, 03:09:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Polo Season 2018 (William & Harry)  (Read 4476 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #40 on: June 30, 2018, 07:49:05 pm »

Meghan and Serena Williams join the polo set: The Duchess of Sussex is joined by tennis legend and her billionaire husband to watch Harry and Prince William play in charity polo match
Prince Harry's appearance today comes after he thrilled sports fans at a charity match in Oxfordshire yesterday. 
Harry was seen squatting in his riding helmet following on from yesterday, when he made a surprise appearance at British Polo Day in Henley-on-Thames, Oxfordshire.
Friday's event, which saw Prince Harry and the US-based Valiente team take on the UAE, raised £200,000 for the Royal Foundation and Sentebale, two charities of which he is patron.
But it was Harry and Clarkin's team who triumphed and the pair were seen beaming as they posed for photos at the end of the match. 
Harry has a number of polo matches lined up this summer, giving Meghan plenty of opportunities to watch her husband in action.
The newlyweds made their first appearance as a couple when they attended the Audi Polo Challenge at Coworth Park, Berkshire, in May last year.
The event offered royal supporters one of the first glimpses of the now Duke and Duchess of Sussex together when they were spotted embracing in the car park.
The outing, which saw the duchess being introduced to some of Harry's closest confidants, give yet another sign of the seriousness of their relationship.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5904175/Meghan-Markle-Serena-Williams-watch-Prince-Harry-play-polo.html
Just like last year when she got kicked out, she’s still in the parking lot this year.  eating cookies 
Celebrities call Splash photo agency when they want pr for themselves. Harry went to 2 polo matches without her so far, so she again looks like she showed up to this one unexpectedly. Splash only took pictures of her and other legitimate agencies took photos of Serena and her husband.

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #41 on: June 30, 2018, 08:40:49 pm »

So she only shows up when she has a celebrity friend to hang out with?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
marion
Duchess

« Reply #42 on: June 30, 2018, 09:21:48 pm »

I guess we can expect to see her at Wimbledon to watch her bf play?
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #43 on: June 30, 2018, 09:56:50 pm »

^I hope not. Her husband looked ticked off with Meghan when he caught her rummaging in the back of, I assume, his car. The video’s on the DM article and a longer on that includes Mark Dyer telling her something as well and she leaves.
I think she was trying to hang out with Serena and her husband but she was told that won’t be the case.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/175413644668/generousfurydestiny-skippyisheretostay
« Last Edit: June 30, 2018, 09:59:10 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #44 on: June 30, 2018, 11:52:03 pm »

I guess we can expect to see her at Wimbledon to watch her bf play?

Yeah she will be there .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #45 on: July 01, 2018, 02:44:15 am »

^ Proves her shadiness beyond a reasonable doubt.

I haven't played since I stopped
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: July 01, 2018, 05:29:54 am »

^I hope not. Her husband looked ticked off with Meghan when he caught her rummaging in the back of, I assume, his car. The video’s on the DM article and a longer on that includes Mark Dyer telling her something as well and she leaves.
I think she was trying to hang out with Serena and her husband but she was told that won’t be the case.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/175413644668/generousfurydestiny-skippyisheretostay

WOW!! What the heck is she doing?!
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: July 01, 2018, 05:46:58 am »

IMO, Serena and her husband were almost certainly Meghan's guests at the polo event. It looked to me as if she was looking for something in the back of the car, water bottles, a rug or something, and he told her not to bother about it. He didn't look annoyed to me.

As for Mark Dyer, he and his wife facilitated Harry's romance with Meghan, and they were often at his pub. I doubt very very much that he would be walking around giving the wife of his friend Prince Harry orders or telling her to leave at all! I can just imagine Harry's reaction if he tried it!
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #48 on: July 01, 2018, 04:05:40 pm »

Harry without his wedding ring. It must bbe uncomfortable wearing it whilst playing polo I guess.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/e46fb811f00b7f5ed613c53711dbe614/tumblr_pb69g7Dstv1xpn99lo1_1280.jpg
It's good that she was cought on tape doing something shady. Mark Dyer as less than pleased with what she was doing and t looked like he told her off as se left in a hurry. Unfortuantely, she'll keep sowing up like a bad penny and making a scene.

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #49 on: July 01, 2018, 04:39:20 pm »

Sorry for the double paost but...............
Back to her style roots! Meghan cuts a VERY casual figure in jeans and a shirt as she and Prince Harry make a surprise appearance at a polo match in Ascot on what would have been Diana's 57th birthday
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5906391/Meghan-Prince-Harry-make-surprise-appearance-polo-match-Ascot.html
Harry with his shady so-called wife.   bored3  Odd how she always has that weird smile on her fax even though there seems to be nothing to smile about. I guess it's to her critics who are baffled to how a Soho chick can marry into the royal family and what the heck Harry's thinking about beinging in someone like that as his wife and representative of his family and the nation.  huh dontknow
« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 04:43:23 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #50 on: July 01, 2018, 04:50:31 pm »

Surprise!  She called the paps and is putting on a show for them.

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #51 on: July 01, 2018, 04:56:29 pm »

Meghan looks much better with jeams than in her official outfits. She doesnt look pregnant though.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2018, 06:40:00 pm »

She's in high heels as far as I can tell laugh X-Mas_rolleyes
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #53 on: July 01, 2018, 06:45:18 pm »

My guess is we'll see more repeats of her low-key Canada outfits in response to the criticism about her spending and fashion missteps.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #54 on: July 01, 2018, 07:37:13 pm »

Bit too late there though. She’ll wear her ill fitting experience clothes to the July 5th event and prince Lois christening on July 9th and the Ireland trip. As usual the pictures look odd. She looks out of it as usual as she’s smiling with herself. No pictures of her with he other people watching the game still. The comments on the DM seems childish calling people haters, but that’s the level of low ebb she brings to the royal family.

Keep Calm and Carry On
LadySnowWhite
royal watcher

« Reply #55 on: July 01, 2018, 09:26:37 pm »

She's in high heels as far as I can tell laugh X-Mas_rolleyes

Looks like she's wearing her Chanel flats.

Did she show up with "normal" friends this time?
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #56 on: July 01, 2018, 10:41:06 pm »

Awful photos, though I can see she arrived with Harry. I've read that Meghan was accompanied to the polo by Lucy Meadmore, woman in a long dark dress. She's a longtime friend. It's good that Meghan's wearing flats and jeans, very comfy and practical IMO.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #57 on: July 01, 2018, 11:21:45 pm »

Harry, a proud happy marrieed man with a new title.   tehe
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/175449175863/jimaalmeida-nod-for-being-called-the-duke-of
He's not wearing his ring again today.  eating cookies

Her friend Lucy works in pr and is probably working for her.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/88785dbc9233048a965ac5d0e42ccbe1/tumblr_p8ezj9zOrk1xnu2tpo2_r1_1280.png
https://whoismarkusanderson.tumblr.com/post/173704699389/lucy-meadmore-aka-luc7m-has-been-keeping-a-very

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #58 on: July 02, 2018, 12:16:25 am »

Harry brought all this on himself.  All of it.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #59 on: July 02, 2018, 01:02:04 am »

^whatever's going on is bigger than Harry's nasty mistake because it doesn't ecplain why the royal family's acting out of character with jumping into hot-button areas such as Wills talking about making peace in the Midle East his life mission and the Wessex getting critized ith their expensive unecessary heecopter trips as well as the queen acting like Megs bestie on their train trip, etc.
Unlike Megs in the parking lot still, these pictures are official.
Lily James looks chic in floral dress as she joins beau Matt Smith, Eddie Redmayne and his wife Hannah at Audi polo match in Ascot
The star-studded guest list watched the Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry, play polo for his second day on the trot, wowing spectators alongside his brother
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-5906491/Lily-James-looks-chic-floral-dress-joins-beau-Matt-Smith-Audi-polo-match-Ascot.html
Eddie presented the trophie to Harry and his team and got pictures with him. Notice how Harry's styled now in the press, Duke of Sussex, Prince Harry. Is he ready to back to just Prince Harry?  eating cookies
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 01:07:23 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: