Royal Gossip
March 20, 2019, 01:47:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussex's Staff  (Read 10005 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #80 on: December 02, 2018, 02:19:29 am »

Meghan Markle's personal assistant handed in her notice after the royal 'left her in tears with her demands', it is claimed
* Melissa Toubati resigned after working with Meghan Markle for just six months
* A source said it had been easier for them to go their separate ways
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6451005/Meghan-Markles-left-personal-assistant-tears.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
sanka
gossip insider

« Reply #81 on: December 02, 2018, 03:36:59 am »

Meg has no excuse to mistreat staff; her job is not demanding and it is not more than showing up and cutting ribbons. I do know that Meg is also someone who clearly is unaware that no one takes her 'position' as seriously as she does. There is no reason for there to be so much 'pressure' mainly since the position is not demanding.

I agree Kuei Fei. That is just rude to mistreat staff. If MM had not married PH then she would still be a minor actress and not famous.

The amount of stories coming out show MM's true personality and it is not very pretty.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #82 on: December 02, 2018, 05:34:37 am »

I am dead sure that she's livid that the UN isn't hiring her for a better position and I'm sure she's struggling with the fact that despite her obvious successful manipulation of Prince Harry, the rest of the BRF isn't bending over and letting her upend their lives. Thing is, I kind of understand that she would think the UN would hand her a position due to her marriage, but the world has changed since Diana died and celebs are no longer as revered as they used to be. She could have built on that minor position if she had kept it, but no, she wanted to pretend that she was being forced to give up her self created charities and UN position because of her impending marriage. That wasn't true and I secretly think that the BRF was ticked that their one link to the UN was cut off. It's a pity she chose not to just hold on to it and go from there. Yet I digress. With all that is going on in the world, the views of a dolt actress turned minor royal is in fact something that no one has any time for anymore. In fact, I daresay that everyone is fed up with celebrity meddling.

Meghan Markle's personal assistant handed in her notice after the royal 'left her in tears with her demands', it is claimed
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6451005/Meghan-Markles-left-personal-assistant-tears.html

I worked once as a teen with a fellow teen who took her job way too seriously; we worked together at a fashion store in a small town and she really started to go after me. It was too much and I just couldn't handle it. The way she got worked up, one would think we were working at NASA, not at a small little fashion store. I believe Meg is getting way too worked up so often mainly since she's having troubles coping with the fact that her much vaunted vision for the monarchy is never going to happen. She has married into the ultimate glass ceiling and I wager that her attempts to change things has met with a stone cold wall of refusal and she is clearly at a point where her ambition is not at all finding release and she's going crazy and taking it out on other people. THis is inexcusable and I am glad her assistant is walking away and I hope into a better job.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #83 on: December 02, 2018, 03:43:41 pm »

Those ego issues can get you every time.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2018, 03:50:22 am »

Meghan Markle to lose SECOND close aide after private secretary Samantha 'The Panther' announces she will leave after the royal baby is born as rumours continue to grow of a 'Duchess Difficult'
* Samantha Cohen, 50, has served the royal family for 17 years but is set to leave
* She's the personal secretary for Harry and Meghan but will leave role in spring
* Her resignation comes amid rumours that the Duchess is difficult to work under
* Ms Cohen was tasked with teaching Meghan the intricacies of the royal family
Ms Cohen is believed to have joined Harry and Meghan's household on an interim basis in early 2018.

The Duchess is reported to have been keen to hire her permanently - but Ms Cohen is not thought to have been keen on the idea.

Reported in the Sunday Times, a source close to Meghan said: 'Sam will be a huge loss.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6475701/Meghan-Markle-lose-SECOND-close-aide-private-secretary-announces-leave.html
It's a revolving door as no one wants to work with her. Now I'm waiting for Amy to be the next one to leave.  eating cookies

Comments:
KSL, Brighton, United Kingdom, 2 minutes ago
Harry must go into private life or divorce the griller.
Mattthemutt, Mars, Mauritania, 6 minutes ago
This fake ruthless rude heartless woman is not fit to represent the queen or the UK. Calling her trailer trash is too kind.
annjalenna, Rockville, United States, 3 minutes ago
I am in complete agreement with you. Does Meghan not realize who supports her? She is dragging the RF down into the gutter and it shocks me that the Brits are not up in arms about it. She is not worthy of her position at all. She doesn't need to be a duchess to write a cookbook help out in a soup kitchen and discuss women in education!!! Get rid of her already.
Coolfool, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 7 minutes ago
Harry, alarm bells ring,are you listening?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 03:58:05 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #85 on: December 09, 2018, 04:04:48 am »

So it wasn't THREE aides resigning one after the other in September was it Daily Fail, as you so gleefully reported weeks ago?

Samantha resigned from BP and the Queen's staff last year, following Sir Christopher Geidt's resignation. She was part of the BP shakeup that was reportedly the result of Charles and his staff at CH butting heads with Geidt.

She was then asked by the Queen if she would, as an interim measure, go to KP as Private Secretary to assist Meghan, a newcomer, in her Royal life. It was reported at the time that it was an interim measure (NOT permanent), following ELF's departure due to his wife's ill health.

Samantha's not going immediately. It will take place after the Sussex baby is born in the Spring (March/April) and will probably coincide with the KP offices being split. Samantha will probably get a job in private commerce somewhere.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 04:07:56 am by Rosella » Logged
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #86 on: December 09, 2018, 12:01:03 pm »

Keep trying to pretend that the Murks is not difficult.

meememe
Duchess

« Reply #87 on: December 09, 2018, 12:50:59 pm »

So it wasn't THREE aides resigning one after the other in September was it Daily Fail, as you so gleefully reported weeks ago?

Samantha resigned from BP and the Queen's staff last year, following Sir Christopher Geidt's resignation. She was part of the BP shakeup that was reportedly the result of Charles and his staff at CH butting heads with Geidt.

She was then asked by the Queen if she would, as an interim measure, go to KP as Private Secretary to assist Meghan, a newcomer, in her Royal life. It was reported at the time that it was an interim measure (NOT permanent), following ELF's departure due to his wife's ill health.

Samantha's not going immediately. It will take place after the Sussex baby is born in the Spring (March/April) and will probably coincide with the KP offices being split. Samantha will probably get a job in private commerce somewhere.

The earlier story was THREE aides leaving and one of them was Samantha. No time frame was given for when they would leave - just that they were leaving. In most jobs people have to give a minimum amount of notice (and in royal circles the higher the position the longer the time required if a person decides to leave prior to the end of their contract) so giving six months notice wouldn't be unusual for a person at her level while a lower level staffer may be able to get away with a month or two. They don't just leave and have a new person come in. There will be a month or more of hand-over time in which time they will train their successor.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #88 on: December 09, 2018, 12:57:16 pm »

So meememe any good theory on the Meghan leaks?  eating cookies

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #89 on: December 09, 2018, 02:44:08 pm »

I bet you that 6 months on medical leave is very easy to arrange with a little bit of willingness to not deal any longrt with Murks.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #90 on: December 09, 2018, 03:00:55 pm »

Samantha Cohen's post was an interim one and she remains at KP and probably will be there in March/April as she has to train up her replacement as ELF did with her.
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #91 on: December 09, 2018, 11:48:14 pm »

This narcissistic chick will hasten the implosion of the BRF.  HM should have forbidden Harry to marry her. 
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #92 on: December 10, 2018, 12:39:30 am »

I truly think that at some point Meg should get put in her place by Charles or HM; this abuse can't continue and Meg needs to be taken to a hospital to deal with her short fuse. I think a huge amount of it comes from her shady past and who knows what kind of antics. The men she's run through to get to where she wanted to go, the things she did to get her big break on Suits and being a briefcase girl (you don't get in by being able to recite philosophical theory and proving that she knows physics), and having to do who knows what just to be able to live with a man and avoid homelessness. I do not think her boyfriends encouraged her to be chaste.

This level of having such a short fuse is indicative of serious emotional problems brought on by who knows what, issues that should have been dealt with during the engagement period.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #93 on: December 10, 2018, 02:49:55 pm »

IMHO they need to be completely rid of this woman.  She’s shown herself what she is.

There are three classes of people: those who see, those who see when they are shown, those who do not see. - Da Vinci

We all have been shown by her.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #94 on: December 10, 2018, 04:15:14 pm »

I have yet to see one redeeming quality in this woman.  ^How wise was, and is, da Vinci.  Her moral compass is so broken that it's bordering on repulsive for me.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #95 on: December 11, 2018, 02:29:19 am »

There was a duchess named Murks
who treated her staff like a jerk
The Queen finally stepped in
Reprimanded her of her sin
and now she has lost some good perks

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #96 on: December 11, 2018, 03:09:31 am »

I have yet to see one redeeming quality in this woman.  ^How wise was, and is, da Vinci.  Her moral compass is so broken that it's bordering on repulsive for me.

You know, you're right; you're completely right. Throughout her entire life, she seems not to have done one decent thing.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #97 on: December 11, 2018, 01:12:39 pm »

Exactly - she rubs me the wrong way and I can sense a phony, unauthentic and nasty person miles away.  thumbsup Nothing sincere or selfless about her - at all. Every action is done to draw attention to herself.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #98 on: December 11, 2018, 03:40:02 pm »

Well she did adopt two rescue dogs....just left one behind. So one good deed..

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #99 on: January 13, 2019, 03:14:18 am »

DITCHING THE DUCHESS Meghan Markle’s female bodyguard quits after less than a year — that’s her third aide to leave in two months
MEGHAN’S female bodyguard has quit after less than a year, it was revealed last night.

The cop, who has never been named for security reasons, is her third close aide to leave in a little over two months.
It comes weeks before Meghan and her husband Harry, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex, are due to move into Frogmore Cottage in the grounds of Windsor Castle ahead of the birth of their first child.

The bodyguard, who is thought to hold the rank of inspector, was pictured leaping into action during a security scare in a market in Fiji in October.

She had replaced Sgt Bill Renshaw, Harry’s long-standing head of security, who retired after more than 30 years in the force.

But she has now quit after being in the job for only about six months, according to The Sunday Times.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/8181816/meghan-markle-female-bodyguard-quits/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: