Royal Gossip
January 23, 2019, 12:03:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussex's Staff  (Read 7697 times)
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #60 on: November 13, 2018, 05:53:20 pm »

That personal assistant who left was Melissa Crow. She used to work for Madonna years ago and there was some sort of falling out between them. Law suit?  She is American, was pretty low on the totem pole at KP and certainly wasn't the closest aide to Meghan in spite of tabloid speculation that she was. Amy Pethergill (Assistant Private Sec) is.

https://www.express.co.uk/celebrity-news/172777/Madonna-s-former-assistant-pleads-with-fans-over-memorabilia
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 06:00:13 pm by Rosella » Logged
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #61 on: November 14, 2018, 12:05:30 am »

The Murks is a true control freak and they are difficult to work for as I have had/am having the experience. No surprise there about her.  thumbsdown

The only constant is change.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #62 on: November 14, 2018, 01:54:16 am »

I truly think Harry is incapable of managing his own staff and I think Meg is an unholy terror; Meg just loves to dish out mistreatment and Harry is too stupid to see that letting his office be left to their own devices is an invitation to chaos. I think it's run in a hipster fashion, with the two dolts playing at being pals with their staff until they suddenly decide on whim to assert themselves. As inconsistent as any company run by people who they themselves have never been employees.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #63 on: November 14, 2018, 02:09:20 am »

Interesting since this article and the leak prior to the emgargo being lifted of the photos with Charles playing at happy family with his sons, wives, and kids and Camilla, the blogs have been quiet. The ast time this happened, Meghan announced she was pregnant, so maybe sommethng interesting's coming like Samantha not wanting to stay on. That'll be a major smack to the Sussexes, so I;m hopping that will be the case.  eating cookies

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #64 on: November 27, 2018, 01:51:24 am »

Revealed: Meghan Markle aide who quit after just six months is French woman Melissa Touabti, 39, who worked 'happily' for Robbie Williams and his wife Ayda Field
When the Diary disclosed earlier this month that the Duchess of Sussex's closest aide had quit suddenly, no one was more surprised than friends of the pop star Robbie Williams.
For I can reveal that Meghan Markle's personal assistant previously worked happily for the former Take That star.
Her name, which was previously given only as 'Melissa', is Melissa Touabti, a 39-year-old French woman.
'Robbie Williams is a lively character, but she worked for him longer than she worked for Meghan,' a pal tells me.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6431449/Aide-sensationally-quit-Meghan-Markles-assistant-worked-Robbie-Williams.html

Look at Wills trying very hard not to laugh during the 'wedding'.  tehe  
https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/preview/mol/2018/05/19/8017889752365511832/636x382_MP4_8017889752365511832.mp4

Comment:
EU erster Fan, Lissabon, Germany, 5 minutes ago
This delusional second rate actress now thinks she can do whatever she wants and everybody around her be treated as servants.
Real News Always, Canberra, Australia, 5 minutes ago
Harry likes to have fun and was very impulsive. Now he's got a bit part actress who's sidelined her own family to reinvent herself. She takes no prisoners including three assistants in 6 months. His impulsive behaviour has now backfired and this will cost millions to fix.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 01:54:16 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2018, 01:58:41 am »

That look redeems him a bit in my eyes. A tiny bit, of course.  easter-lol
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #66 on: November 27, 2018, 02:32:08 pm »

^^  Yes, finally, the assistant Megs ran off is identified.  And she is a Somebody!   Not some little chick off the street who didn't know what's what -- rather a Frenchwoman who knows a sewer rat when she sees one. 

I so do hope that she will write a book.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #67 on: November 27, 2018, 02:34:46 pm »

Robbie Williams is a piece of work and yet worse, apparently, than Sparkles?  That's quite a testimony.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Princess

« Reply #68 on: November 27, 2018, 02:46:39 pm »

^^

Allegedly didn’t want to get involved with things discussed in the Members section!!
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #69 on: November 27, 2018, 02:54:18 pm »

who didn't want to discuss things in the member's section

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #70 on: November 27, 2018, 06:26:08 pm »

Pictured: Meghan Markle's aide who quit just six months after the Royal Wedding - as friends say she 'loved' working for Robbie Williams
* Melissa Touabti left her role as Meghan Markle's PA shortly after the Royal wedding
* The 39-year-old, from France, had to deal with the traumatic build-up to the big day
* She also previously worked for Robbie Williams and Ayda Field, who she loved working for, according to friends
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-6434433/Pictured-Meghan-Markles-aide-quit-just-six-months.html
Comment:
Clarissa bow 123, Nowhere, New Zealand, 11 minutes ago
It's obvious that her nauseating fawning , hand on her chest , lil ole me thing is an act.What should be made public is Meghan ms american tax issues. And her cook book of dubious links.  thumbsup

Why did she leave Ribbie’s employ and end up with Meghan? That should be the next article in this saga and exactly why she left; what Meghan did that she suddenly quit.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 06:32:44 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2018, 06:31:36 pm »

They could live this woman alone.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #72 on: November 27, 2018, 06:52:40 pm »

the ex-PA better watch out
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #73 on: November 27, 2018, 07:59:52 pm »

^  Why?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #74 on: November 27, 2018, 08:27:37 pm »

^No clue.  What I do know is that she could wave buh-bye to being a PA for life if she wrote a tell-all.  Too bad she’s not American and protected to speak up.  Ah well.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2018, 09:34:53 pm »

just watch out for Meghan fans they love to attack any and everyone who dares not bow down to meg .they will go on the PA SM accounts and threating her they did it to a journalist

were the Kate fans this bad at first?
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2018, 09:40:27 pm »

I dont remember them like that. In fact journos on twitter told a lot of info.

To Camilla Tominey they are telling her she will end up like her mother (an alcoholic).

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2018, 10:01:23 pm »

^^ AH, I see.  Well, the way I understood it, Melissa was so harshly treated by Her Nibs, Miss Markle, that she was thinking about taking legal action.  The BRF then gave her public kudos and probably a nice payout, in order to avoid legal action which they knew would be true and would cause a huge stink in the media.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #78 on: December 02, 2018, 12:05:07 am »

'IT BECAME TOO MUCH' Meghan Markle’s personal assistant ‘quit after being reduced to tears by Duchess of Sussex’s demands’
MEGHAN Markle’s PA quit after the royal's demands reduced her to tears, according to sources.
The French assistant who played a "pivotal role in the success of the Royal Wedding" ditched the plum appointment after "putting up with a lot".
A source told the Mirror: “Her job was highly ­pressurised and in the end it became too much. She put up with quite a lot. Meghan put a lot of demands on her and it ended up with her in tears.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/7877040/meghan-markle-personal-assistant-quit-crying/
The hits just keep coming.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #79 on: December 02, 2018, 12:28:42 am »

Meg has no excuse to mistreat staff; her job is not demanding and it is not more than showing up and cutting ribbons. I do know that Meg is also someone who clearly is unaware that no one takes her 'position' as seriously as she does. There is no reason for there to be so much 'pressure' mainly since the position is not demanding.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: