Royal Gossip
August 18, 2018, 05:30:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garden Party - 70th Bday (with Harry & Meghan) 22 May  (Read 2744 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #80 on: May 25, 2018, 01:45:48 am »

Charles has many faults but he is the Prince of Wales.  And he saw that Megs was behaving inappropriately as she has through out....and he told Harry to take her away.  It's on video.  Then the immediate announcement of special training for her.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #81 on: May 25, 2018, 02:07:40 am »

^Yeah.  This one ain’t rocket science.  Did PC leave, too, or just boot them out?  It was his party, not hers, not that she hasn’t hijacked parties before.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #82 on: May 25, 2018, 02:40:20 am »

^I've read that Chuck and Cammy Gram stayed several hours. He walked over to Harry, said what he said, then went back to hobnobbing with whomever he was talking to. Anybody who didn't see what was blatant from all angles is choosing not to see it for the sake of defending their faves and not being wrong. 

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #83 on: May 25, 2018, 02:58:01 am »

^Thank you.  Glad PC stayed for his own event.  Don’t know where I got the idea he left with them.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #84 on: May 25, 2018, 03:24:16 am »

Charles has many faults but he is the Prince of Wales.  And he saw that Megs was behaving inappropriately as she has through out....and he told Harry to take her away.  It's on video.  Then the immediate announcement of special training for her.

Well that's one good thing he's done in his life. tehe
sandy
Princess

« Reply #85 on: May 25, 2018, 12:17:22 pm »

PRince of Wales can be imperfect. I don't think Charles has done a single good thing re: his personal life. He does work which I think is the only positive in his life. Charles had so many opportunities to be a decent person in his life but threw it all away. I don't think he's in any position to throw stones at Meghan and/or Harry and neither is Camilla (especially Camilla). Camilla is darn lucky to be where she is today, she should appreciate that instead of judging other people or throwing her weight around. She should be thankful every day that Charles was able to have his cake and eat it too, and have the children with Diana, set her aside, then marry the mistress.  Charles knows there is criticism of him and Camilla so he sails along using spin doctors and self promotion. Had he been a decent human being I think the choices of Harry and William would have been totally different when they grew up. Charles also apparently has not dealt with his jealousy issues if indeed he did not want attention taken away by Harry and his wife. If he thought it would happen, then he should not have invited them in the first place to the Garden Party. Maybe a joint appearance at a charity event with Harry and Meghan (without C and C)  would have been a better choice for the newlyweds. The DM was even trying to spin a "close friendship" with MEghan and Camilla which I doubt exists. Charles himself should have gotten "special training" ages ago. IMO anyway
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 12:21:41 pm by sandy » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #86 on: May 25, 2018, 01:10:16 pm »

' Yeah but the bottom line is Charles is the Prince of Wales.  Second to queen.  He is in charge.  He gets to call the shots.  He chose to kick out Megs.  Megs is mad. 
india
Princess

« Reply #87 on: May 25, 2018, 03:06:01 pm »

What exactly did Meg do to tick Charles off?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #88 on: May 25, 2018, 03:45:43 pm »

How is it known she "ticked him off." THe Queen is still  in charge not the POW.
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #89 on: May 25, 2018, 04:34:29 pm »

She was talking over her husband; taking over as usual; but this is improper for a wife of a Duke or Prince.  Hence, "Princess Lessons".  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
sandy
Princess

« Reply #90 on: May 25, 2018, 04:39:57 pm »

Well I think she should have a class then for Meghan, Kate and Camilla. Three for the price of one. Camilla getting lessons on how to eat gracefully in public  and not to giggle at entertainers on tours, Kate on weighting her skirts and how to work, and Meghan, a better wardrobe consultant. None of these women are perfect IMO. And a speech teacher should come in and teach the younger ones how to speak better in public. About time. Plus lessons for Will and Harry: How to be fully prepared for a public appearance and do research. Learning is lifelong.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 04:44:33 pm by sandy » Logged
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #91 on: May 25, 2018, 04:55:58 pm »

^ But only Megs behaved so badly that she was asked to leave a royal function.   2joy
sandy
Princess

« Reply #92 on: May 25, 2018, 05:00:53 pm »

There is no proof she was "asked to leave." I thought it was both Meghan and Harry who were "asked to leave" . SO maybe HE needs lessons if this is true.

Why would she be asked to leave? If she were, the DM would have jumped on it. Instead they wrote about how she and Camilla are "friends."
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #93 on: May 25, 2018, 05:05:29 pm »

The proof is in the video wherein Harry is touched by the aide and then Charles comes up to Harry and says something to him.  Harry and Charles seem fine.  Charles turns on his heel and walks away and does not acknowledge Megs' presence.  Harry has been attending royal functions his whole life.  Megs is a narcissist who seeks preeminence and attention.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #94 on: May 25, 2018, 05:07:20 pm »

^^ Not entirely, since last Friday the press has had a clamp down and is quite sugary ever since.
Val
Princess

« Reply #95 on: May 25, 2018, 05:47:15 pm »

@India

Nutmeg was taking over on ‘his day’ arm waving, gesticulating, accepting presents and getting all the attention.  Everyone said that Chaz walked her down the aisle reluctantly but put on a good act, usual mad faces and bonhomie just to save the day.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #96 on: May 25, 2018, 05:52:27 pm »

It had to be more than that, something we didn't hear or see.  Kate usually flaps her lobster claws wildly and has her share of wardrobe 'mishaps' yet never gets shooed out at the speed of light.
Other sites have been saying Murkey stuck her tongue out at Camilla, but I didn't see that happen.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2018, 05:54:25 pm by Sheridan_is_appalled » Logged

I haven't played since I stopped
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #97 on: May 25, 2018, 08:00:54 pm »

So did we ever find out what was behind the SusSex Sashay? Did PC really 86 Murky from his garden party? Why?  thankyou   I am still confused by this.

Barnabe et Kitty...
Kins
courtier

« Reply #98 on: May 25, 2018, 08:04:17 pm »

^^Yeah, I have watched that video over and over but I can't hear what was said, partly because of the wind blowing and getting picked up by the microphones and partly from the journos talking. But her catwalk strut up the stairs was so exaggerated and inappropriate-seems purposeful/done out of spite-to me anyway.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #99 on: May 25, 2018, 08:36:25 pm »

^Yup. I don't give a crap how many times folks say "well, how do we know she was kicked out" and "Charles wouldn't do that because of x,y,z reason." I've now seen 3 different videos all from different angles, showing everyone's facial expressions, body language, etc. I know what I saw. No amount of twisting oneself into a pretzel is going to change what is captured on video for all to see.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: