Royal Gossip
June 24, 2018, 10:21:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Garden Party - 70th Bday (with Harry & Meghan) 22 May  (Read 2422 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 08:12:09 pm »

Also she needs a better bra... but dont ask Camz for help!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2018, 08:15:50 pm »

^Proper posture would be helpful, too.  But, do keep chumming up with Camilla, Sparkles!  She’ll do all kinds of things to for your image.

^^The frayed edges is trendy now for whatever dumb reason.  Looks sloppy and certainly not polished.  All we got was a few forced laughs, a blecch dress and catwalk slither (cheap) exit.  

Very unimpressive first royal engagement.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:27:02 am by YooperModerator » Logged

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2018, 03:31:50 am »

She really thinks she's a runway model, doesn't she? And she's back with the cute, shy demure poses.  sauer
Val
Princess

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2018, 08:47:44 am »

Chaz thinks he is flavour of the month now, cozying up to nutmeg despite his inner thoughts.
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2018, 10:18:27 am »

Holding hands with Camz https://www.harpersbazaar.com/celebrity/latest/a20866551/meghan-markle-camilla-parker-bowles-hold-hands/  nervous
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #25 on: May 23, 2018, 11:54:30 am »

^ Interesting that Camz greeted Haz & Nutmeg in the garden, haven't they seen each other before they stepped out and greeted each other inside?
Val
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2018, 03:11:12 pm »

^

All staged PR and they think the public are stupid.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2018, 03:21:40 pm »

^ Yeah how they all get along "kissy kissy", the family she never head! The wholesome Windsors! laugh
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2018, 03:33:44 pm »

Charles is feeling the opportunity that as Meghan has no family it will not be like William situation and that he will be able to see the grandkids.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2018, 04:03:43 pm »

^  Hadn't thought of that. Good point!
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #30 on: May 23, 2018, 04:05:32 pm »

Apparently the hand holding is part of this video where Charles and Camz were telling H and M it was time to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=57&v=oxQMMrDlsVs

H is definitely having a good look at the girl talking to M  laugh

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #31 on: May 23, 2018, 04:29:51 pm »

^ Now reading for the 2nd time Chuckles told them to leave, really? Why? blink

PS Ridiculous how she constantly "guides" him by putting her hand on his back, it is on a par will Bill shoving Kate along when he's twitchy, which is always.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2018, 04:34:02 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Kins
courtier

« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2018, 04:33:28 pm »

Every time I come to this thread, I can't help it but this scene runs through my head LOL

http://www.tzr.io/yarn-clip/48bdb54e-25c5-4446-89b5-20548148fae9
sandy
Princess

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2018, 06:39:48 pm »

The scary thing to me is the now using of Meghan to promote Camilla. It was tried with Kate but did not work. And I cringe when Camilla is called mother in law and she had nothing to do with raising or giving birth to Will and Harry.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2018, 06:41:12 pm »

^^That hand on the back and constant mothering are going to go from endearing to emasculating at some point.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
sandy
Princess

« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2018, 08:17:04 pm »

It would appear now Camilla is two faced with Meghan nice to her face but making that rather snippy comment about what will happen next on an appearance. She's not Harry's mother or William's she needs to stop talking about them and their wives.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #36 on: May 23, 2018, 08:26:21 pm »

Finally seeing the video everyone is talking about. Wow! Chuck told them to leave and didn't even say goodbye. Camilla saved face by actually saying goodbye properly. I guess they weren't supposed to do a walkabout or be out there accepting gifts?

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #37 on: May 23, 2018, 09:37:27 pm »

I just realized! I thought they kissed hello with Camz, it was goodbye!! Watched the video in full, that was very abrupt. They were pencilled in for this for ages, so for sure they were supposed to be there for a good while and meet people. I don't quite understand why suddenly they were interrupted talking to those people, were kissed goodbye (Chuck didn't even bother with anything, just said "p*ss off" and left and Camz had to save face and also look good, you know, "good relationship" with step-son and step-d-i-l) and off they went! It was all a bit weird and quick.. blink
And media made such a fuss about these booboos not being able to go on honeymoon b/c they'd be "working" immediately straight after the wedding! And then it's a 5min appearance where they are told to go by Chuck.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #38 on: May 23, 2018, 10:06:34 pm »

I dont get it. Do they stay only 5 min? And if Camz could kiss Sparkles why didnt Charles do it?

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #39 on: May 23, 2018, 10:12:55 pm »

^ I assume so, they didn't get far from BP in the video before they left, so that means they couldn't possibly have stayed too long. Usually they come out, stay on the steps for the hymn, and a speech like today (don't know whether the hymn was played, wasn't Liz's classic garden party but Chuck's bday commemoration) and then they come down the steps and disperse amongst the people, walk around and talk shake hands and that. So not much to do, not much protocol to observe, pretty short & sweet and straightforward. So looks like H&M were there, by my estimation, ca 15min and I'm a touch generous. dontknow
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: