Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:50:26 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 37822 times)
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #1160 on: October 25, 2018, 06:38:16 pm »

^ No baby, so moot point!     laundry
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1161 on: October 26, 2018, 02:42:56 am »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6318595/Thomas-Markle-contacts-Archbishop-Canterbury-bid-Meghan.html

laugh

Good - hope he blows the lids on the family dynamics even more.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1162 on: October 26, 2018, 02:59:57 am »

The Archbishop of Canterbury won't do anything. He knows both Harry and Meghan. He won't be entering a public debate with Mr Markle. And I doubt very very much that any action of Tom Snr's will proceed in British courts. He's an American citizen domiciled in Mexico. What is he going to do? Ask for visitation rights in Mexico each month?  tehe
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #1163 on: October 26, 2018, 03:14:42 am »

My understanding is that grandparents don't automatically have any rights. They can argue for access IF they have an ongoing relationship with a grandchild and it would be detrimental to the child for that contact to be broken. When the child isn't even born there can have been an 'ongoing relationship' and not having contact can't be detrimental to the child when there never was any contact.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1164 on: October 26, 2018, 12:42:04 pm »

The Archbishop of Canterbury won't do anything. He knows both Harry and Meghan. He won't be entering a public debate with Mr Markle. And I doubt very very much that any action of Tom Snr's will proceed in British courts. He's an American citizen domiciled in Mexico. What is he going to do? Ask for visitation rights in Mexico each month?  tehe

He doesn't know MeAgain - probably not even Dunce Harry. I'm sure he does have better things to do, and like anybody in the UK doesn't want to get involved in some cheap American drama. But the fact he Tom Markle is fighting back and exposing his tawdry daughter in her new country. Good.
Val
Princess

« Reply #1165 on: October 26, 2018, 02:15:56 pm »

An additional suggestion on another forum for Meghan dumping her family was that she saw the harm ma med clinging on did for waity.  The public never took to the clinging, mooching and   desperate social climbing Middletons so Meg decided she was far better off and more likely to be liked going it alone.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1166 on: October 26, 2018, 02:23:51 pm »

^^ The Archbishop does know Meghan. He instructed her for her baptism and confirmation into the Church of England for several months before the wedding. He spoke about it. I posted the link to what he said at this forum.

Also he had meetings before the wedding with both Meghan and Harry, the sort of pre marriage counselling most clergymen in the C of E do before a couple is wed. It was also reported that Meghan/Harry went to tea with him and at the Dean of Windsor's house before the wedding.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1167 on: October 26, 2018, 03:08:39 pm »

the Archbishop hopefully is a religious man and believes in confidentiality. I doubt he will go to the media about  his talk with Mr Markle should it take place.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1168 on: November 13, 2018, 12:44:54 am »

And it's Samantha's turn.  bored3  She never said what Harry would be appald at Meghan for. Unless she's going to spill something that's juicy such as confirmng that she can't have kids or that Meghan was married a few times as rumoured,  then this will likely be the same waste of time bs that she's been doing of late.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0f810e9bb672ae6ec77c7dbb0beb7163/tumblr_inline_pi3tpqV7oV1vmaz7d_540.jpg
« Last Edit: November 13, 2018, 12:49:51 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1169 on: November 13, 2018, 01:05:10 am »

The last I heard her partner was saying that Samantha had gone off to complete that book about growing up in a multi racial household she's been threatening to write for about two years. And if she had anything earth-shattering on Meghan IMO it would have come out in the early months of the Harry/Meghan relationship, when Samantha was frequently on the attack on her Twitter.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1170 on: November 13, 2018, 01:43:13 am »

And it's Samantha's turn.  bored3  She never said what Harry would be appald at Meghan for. Unless she's going to spill something that's juicy such as confirmng that she can't have kids or that Meghan was married a few times as rumoured,  then this will likely be the same waste of time bs that she's been doing of late.
https://66.media.tumblr.com/0f810e9bb672ae6ec77c7dbb0beb7163/tumblr_inline_pi3tpqV7oV1vmaz7d_540.jpg

I think Sam has gone off the rails. Her trip to KP was embarrassing. IMO.

If Meghan had been married a "few times" it would have been found out.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1171 on: November 13, 2018, 01:22:39 pm »

That's probably not the thing that would be the biggest surprise, and lots of things are being hid about Markle. Lots.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1172 on: November 13, 2018, 03:11:38 pm »

At this point even if there was stuff which there is  since she was climbing up in Hollywood, it won't matter.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1173 on: November 13, 2018, 03:46:35 pm »

^ Exactly.

^^^ Not really. One month after her pal at DM ousted the relationship she got Harry to write a statement and the main goal for that statement was: stuff about her to not come out. And if you see- since then everything the media is printing about this woman is verified with lots of resources and picture material.

I hope that Sam is not drumming up whatever suspense she has in her head for nothing and that she takes action on whatever she has. I am personally interested in stories not being silenced, if possible. I am interested in the missing Doria years and what the charges were. I am interested in whatever personal and shady M has - arrests, abortions, secret marriages.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1174 on: November 13, 2018, 04:23:14 pm »

If Meghan committed all those offenses it would have been discovered the day she started seeing Harry. IMO.

What skeletons are In Sam's closet I wonder?

Sam is delusional, I hold no credence since she had that embarrassing "stalking" episode at KP.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #1175 on: November 13, 2018, 04:38:19 pm »

^^I think that Sam might spill the beans on Doria's missing years; anything else about Meg won't matter because she is in the RF now, its too late!

Its been a long time coming on that info, perhaps Sam was able to get actual court papers when/if Doria was incarcerated.  eating cookies

Did Meg only praise her dad on Instagram and The Tig, never her mother? If not, what's up with that?  eating cookies
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1176 on: November 13, 2018, 05:01:43 pm »

^ On her blog she praised herself only. Back in the Suits days she was praising her dad a lot. Mainly because of the connection with Married with Children and his Emmy. I think it gave her weight. I was surprised at season 3 or 4 that she came out with some strong language about her being bi-racial and how the fans don't like her or harass her because of it. It's the time when Rachel's dad was introduced into the plot. Then she started telling interviews that both her parents were thrilled to raise her together even though they split when she was young.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1177 on: November 13, 2018, 11:58:23 pm »

Come on we know she lies about things. shifty

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1178 on: November 14, 2018, 03:53:42 pm »

'The royal wedding tore the Markles apart': Meghan's cannabis farmer nephew Tyler Dooley lifts the lid on the family feud in a new REALITY show – and insists the Duchess will never forget her roots
* Tyler Dooley, Meghan's nephew, is set to appear on MTV's The Royal World
* The show follows a group of aristocrats together in a country mansion
* Tyler explains that Meghan's marriage 'tore the Markle family apart'
* Speaks of his disappointment at not being invited to the royal wedding
* Hopes to rekindle a relationship with his aunt who he 'idolised' as a child  
The show, which Tyler joins on Wednesday – is likely to prove a headache for Buckingham Palace officials, especially as Meghan's nephew lays the blame for the Markle family debacle firmly at the Royal Family's door.  huh
'Had we had some guidance and assistance - perhaps from the Royal Family - we could have avoided a lot of this stuff,' Tyler says.
Talking about how proud he is of his aunt he adds: 'Meghan is such a role model to so many people - especially women. She is so personable. I hope she can keep that.
'Whatever you do, stay you, because there's people looking up to you, at the end of the day.'
Speaking of the press coverage of his grandfather Thomas he saud: 'It's f***ed up.  Let me tell you about Meghan. We all had very humble beginnings. We all come from the streets. Even Meghan.
'Where she grew up in West Hollywood – where we all grew up - it is not a nice place. My grandfather, he worked so hard his whole life for the whole family.
'He raised her and put her through school, got her into acting. Do you know how hard it is to get acting gigs in LA? That's so f***ing hard. 'Obviously he should have been there to walk his daughter down the aisle. But he loves her more than anything in the whole world.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6388125/Meghans-nephew-Tyler-Dooley-lifts-lid-family-feud.html
Why’s this reporter bringing Buckingham Palace into this? The courtiers that’ll have to deal with the mess is the ones at KP.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:00:54 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1179 on: November 14, 2018, 06:42:24 pm »

The Markles was ever a HAM

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 58 [59] 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: