Royal Gossip
August 19, 2018, 03:55:15 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 38   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 22517 times)
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #540 on: August 07, 2018, 09:03:13 pm »

I really don't get why it's so hard to understand why the need for attorneys or courtiers to mediate a simple conversation between father and daughter is so uncalled for. Barring that he's not in on the PR scheme, the situation has turned into the cluster we see now BECAUSE she was using staff as a go-between before eventually ghosting him like she's done others.

She's lucky she's got Tom as a father and not mine. If I had ever made my father go through someone to have a relationship with me or made it so that he didn't have a way of getting in touch with me, he'd use any means necessary to get in touch with me, including rolling up to the palace. I don't care what happened in the past. That's still your father. You only get one. There's a line of respect that should absolutely never be crossed. And I say all of this as someone whose father has many, many faults.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Val
Princess

« Reply #541 on: August 07, 2018, 10:59:57 pm »

For supporters of Tom Markle his Go Fund Me page is up and running.

https://www.gofundme.com/manage/a-royal-title-for-thomas-markle

Very worthwhile too.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #542 on: August 07, 2018, 11:10:34 pm »

^^ Exactly. Very well said.

Murky is also only mad because the dropping game seriously backfired, at long last. You can't discard literally everyone over the years and not run into trouble at some point. She's only mad at Thomas because he won't quietly go away like all the others did.

And yeah sending palace lackeys is not the same as being there yourself.
It's akin to saying: "Why are you making such a fuss about missing your parents? You have a nanny ffs!"
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #543 on: August 08, 2018, 01:41:51 am »

@val what is worthwhile about funding Thomas Markle?

The only constant is change.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #544 on: August 08, 2018, 02:47:25 am »

^^^Haha! That's funny.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #545 on: August 08, 2018, 03:11:33 am »

This must be the refreshing change that the American Markles must bring to the 1000 year old British Monarchy. Like, titles and stuff, you know, cuz it's only fair and all.  Shocked
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #546 on: August 08, 2018, 03:13:04 am »

I'm so happy that was funny and not serious easter-bunny

The only constant is change.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #547 on: August 08, 2018, 03:59:22 am »

^^They could call the Murkey reality show Titles, Tiaras & Stuff.

Val
Princess

« Reply #548 on: August 08, 2018, 01:43:15 pm »

^^^^^

The GFM page is worthwhile as any money left over goes to Oxfam to provide goats for impoverished Africans to make a living.  Many feel that he has been badly treated as he spent years providing the best lifestyle he could for Meghan then he was side lined and dumped.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #549 on: August 08, 2018, 01:44:25 pm »

I would not fund Tom Markle for a title for a pair of new shoes for nothing.. I would fund established charities to help the poor. Tom IMO will just pocket that money and use it for himself. He really has disappointed me. People may only have one father but I have heard of cases where the child can prefer a stepfather to the bio father.
Whatever else I hope this is settled and this is all quieted down. They should just get on with it IMO
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:46:58 pm by sandy » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #550 on: August 08, 2018, 02:06:00 pm »

^^I see no problem with the GFM page.  If Thomas doesn't get a title, the $ goes to Oxfam, a very worthwhile charity.  And it's tax deductible, too.  It's legit.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #551 on: August 09, 2018, 07:33:09 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: 'Stop blathering!' Meghan Markle says she isn't falling for her father's 'crocodile tears' or moans that she'd be 'better off if he were dead' because she's been down this road too many times, close friend reveals
Meghan Markle has made it clear that she refuses to be manipulated by her father's 'emotional blackmail' after saying that she has heartlessly cut him off and she would be better off if he were dead.
'Enough already,' Meghan told a close friend.
'For the life of her, she can't understand why he's digging such a deep hole for himself and to say things like, 'It would be easier for her if her dad died.
'She said she  just wishes her dad would "stop blathering" to the press. That's the one birthday gift she wanted from her father.
According to the source close to the 37-year-old duchess, 'Meghan has no immediate plans to contact her father. Firstly, she's deeply hurt and secondly she can't trust him to keep their conversation private.'
'Meghan is big on being true to herself and taking care of herself, and if this means avoiding toxic relationships so be it. It's not like she's never ever going to speak with her dad again, but certainly not now, not in this climate."
Markle spoke to The Mail on Sunday for nearly nine hours over the course of three days to say he has been left reeling by Meghan's 'sense of superiority' since this newspaper first exposed him for staging a set of paparazzi pictures just six days before the May 19 wedding at Windsor.
And he claimed:
1. He fears Meghan will never let him see any future grandchildren;
2. Meghan might be better off if he were to die: 'Everyone would be filled with sympathy for her';
3. Frustration at the 'mixed messages' he has received, with Harry and Meghan telling him not to apologize for the staged paparazzi pictures debacle, just hours before a Palace aide called and offered to help him 'make an apology';
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6044243/Meghan-Markle-says-isnt-falling-fathers-moaning-hed-better-dead.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #552 on: August 09, 2018, 08:06:37 pm »

the gift that keeps on.

I hope nutmeg is enjoying her cup that overfloweth.
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #553 on: August 09, 2018, 10:29:38 pm »

The DM is blowing up over this. I'm going to head to the concession stand.  Popcorn, anyone?

I haven't played since I stopped
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #554 on: August 09, 2018, 11:11:20 pm »

^it does seem like something’s about to break; more stuff from Thomas’ 9 hours of talking to the press or Trevor finally having his say on what Meghan’s about.
I love this comment:
Pookie Jones, Chicago, United States, moments ago
Ten quid says the "exclusive source" is the Baroness of Bathrobes and Bedsheets herself.
The DM isn’t moderating the comments section anymore.  eating cookies
Her supporters are upset and calling this cyber bullying.  tehe  They claim that the DM is making her look bad. She’s done that all by herself by being a cold hearted greedy b.  
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 11:17:09 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Princess

« Reply #555 on: August 10, 2018, 12:15:20 am »

Just support Thomas Marlies Go Fund Me page.  A worthy cause as any surplus going to buy goats to help impoverished Africans. 
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #556 on: August 10, 2018, 04:11:52 am »

They all make deals, deals and more deals and all behind the royals backs... maybe someone can tell all about that.  easter-think

Like Murky making a deal for a princess ring without PH knowing it? Like maybe the Markle's are a part of it and have a one for all and all for one attitude just like KM and the Middletons did?
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 04:14:31 am by deGuernsey » Logged

Barnabe et Kitty...
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #557 on: August 10, 2018, 01:01:48 pm »

Who knows for sure, both sides contradict themselves at every twist and turn. When is Balmoral happening?

I haven't played since I stopped
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #558 on: August 10, 2018, 03:14:29 pm »

It might have happened already. Murky is less in the public eye but imo she's retaliating via the rest of the Markles and possibly Priyanka, unless she is the "close friend" who did didn't give interview to the press.

My curiosity is still around what would QE do?
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #559 on: August 10, 2018, 03:57:53 pm »

I think Sparkles is playing the Diana card to the max with "how can everyone be so mean to me and I'm just hounded to the ground so protect me from these evil people and my beastly family!".   So, she's getting coddled somewhere and feels misunderstood and is confused and sad that so few see her fabulousness and blah blah blah blah blah.

The Markles are quite the masters of manipulation I see.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 ... 38   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: