Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 04:12:19 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 60   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 37582 times)
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #220 on: July 08, 2018, 12:11:31 am »

If Harry was invovled in stories like the ones that William did, his image wouldnt have been so bad... harry has (at least used have) a over the top relationsip with alcohol and is wildly impulsive (re:if william was idiot enough to get naked with bunch of strangers closely photographing him with their phones, the palace never would have can protect him, fighting with fellow polo players etc).

Her father must be a very inoffensive man next to his wild son-in-law and cunning social climber daughter.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2018, 12:13:29 am by dianab » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #221 on: July 08, 2018, 01:42:26 pm »

I don't think TOm is an inoffensive man. I thought he was OK just eccentric and living off the grid.  But once he started running to the media I have felt very negative about him. His daughter did not "make him" behave that way. It is the way Tom is and it is unfortunate he can't show the maturity to avoid running to the media for $$$. I also think he neglects his health and did not seem to be "scared" about the stent procedure which would bring sensible people to have a change in lifestyle ASAP and a better diet.

As far as Will and Harry, both pub crawled and both looked worse for wear. WIll was not Mr Clean. But you are right Harry doing the Vegas strip tease was incredibly clueless.

At one point or another, Every woman has been called a Social Climber who marries into that family. One of the Wisteria sisters come to mind.

Harry like Will should settle down once he has a family. I don't think he's a "wild man".

Meghan could be cunning all she wants to but if Harry did not fall in love with her she'd be just another mark on his bedpost.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #222 on: July 08, 2018, 03:55:41 pm »

The apple never falls far from the tree - the Markles, any of them, are not beyond using anything or anybody to serve their means. They had to go after Harry, because quite frankly, he's too stupid to see how he is being used.
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #223 on: July 08, 2018, 05:25:55 pm »

^Spot on! She learned all of her ways from someone, be it one parent or both.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
india
Princess

« Reply #224 on: July 08, 2018, 05:40:46 pm »

Diana sure did produce a pair of stupid easy marks.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #225 on: July 08, 2018, 06:12:54 pm »

^Nobody ever gave Harry the gift of knowing the value of money, honest work or a complete commitment to handle his privilege wisely or humbly.  Add in being stupid, you’ve got an easy mark for bad life choices.  All I’ve seen is a constant disdain and resentment that displays itself in acts of petulance or rebellion.

And somewhere in there, is an appalling lack of servitude mindset to the taxpayer that is, frankly, unforgivable.  If they knew that they could be voted out regularly you wouldn’t see this grand expectation without consequences of actions.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #226 on: July 08, 2018, 07:34:28 pm »

^^^^ I agree Snowpea.  They're more alike than not.  Regarding MM and her father though,  it seems to me that Meghan has far more to lose than her father does.  From that perspective, regardless of her feelings toward her father right now,  she needs, I think, to nip this in the bud before it goes on any longer.  As a member of the BRF she needs to have a better public image than this.  It must be maddening to her for her father to continue going to the press to air his emotions.  However, that is why she needs to talk to him and try to come to an understanding.  It seems unlikely that they will ever be close again, but she can try to peacefully coexist with him and the Markle family.  Certainly whatever she's been doing (or not doing) isn't working very well.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #227 on: July 08, 2018, 10:31:42 pm »

Samantha Markle attacks half-sister Meghan AGAIN on Twitter

Samantha Markle continued her Twitter attack against her half-sister Meghan this weekend and this time took aim at Prince Harry too.

Rebranding her the 'Duchess of Nonsense', Samantha said it was Meghan and not their father Thomas who had been behaving badly.

In astonishing impropriety, she then accused Prince Harry of bowing down to his new wife and labeled him a 'wuss'.

'Harry is a wuss to allow the Duchess of Nonsense to mistreat everyone who has been close to her, especially her family.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5931405/Samantha-Markle-attacks-half-sister-Meghan-Twitter.html

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2018, 11:45:24 pm »

LOL. Well there go her chances to go to future Christenings. She shoots herself in the foot.
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2018, 01:01:58 am »

this gets better and better  tehe
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #230 on: July 09, 2018, 02:31:33 am »

^^She wouldn't have been on the guest list either way.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #231 on: July 09, 2018, 02:41:13 am »

^ IKR Sam was never going get an invite.they only person that will be there is Doria

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #232 on: July 09, 2018, 04:15:53 am »

^Meg's argument for cutting everyone off would have more legs IF she were just cutting off the ones that can't keep their mouths shut. The fact that she didn't invite anybody but her mom says it all. While I don't agree with Sam et al going to the press, I think it's a manifestation of being hurt and angry. If Meghan had acknowledged them in the least, even privately, I don't think we would be witnessing this circus.

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #233 on: July 09, 2018, 04:36:00 am »

^That’s the point, really.  She cut everybody out whether they were talking publicly or not.  Doria’s presence was odd, too, and came off weird being the only family member there and rushed in/out. Bizarre.  Brutal relationships from all angles.

It’s not a christening that’s the big deal, really, because she’s not going to have any of her own people spending time with any child they bring into this hilarious mess of a marriage..  Just wait until a family member of hers dies, tho.  That’ll be a kerfuffle. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #234 on: July 09, 2018, 06:10:33 am »

I like it that the family is talking to the press. Let's not forget that the whole Markles clan has been grasping for fame all their lives, including Meghan. Sam is pretty much saying what everyone is thinking about Meghan's behavior and her 'wuss' / new puppet. 
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #235 on: July 09, 2018, 06:40:05 am »

^Don't get me wrong. I'm enjoying every second of this tea party the Markle's are serving. Honestly, Sam isn't doing anything different than Meghan has and is doing, which is playing the press game. The only difference is Sam is speaking for herself while Meghan is using a PR team as her mouthpiece. All of them learned the game from someone and my money is on Tom.

^^If her father shuts his eyes before she's able to make it right with him, she will never bounce back from it. I don't wish anything bad on anyone but I have a strong feeling that something could happen to Tom. When it does, all hell will break loose.

HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #236 on: July 09, 2018, 11:30:50 am »

I agree with you all. Also, not everything Sam says is unreasonable. Diana would be horrified at both her sons' lives & choices.
"Harry is a wuss to allow the Duchess of Nonsense to mistreat everyone who has been close to her, especially her family." is also an apt statement. Wouldn't call him a wuss per se, but definitely an idiot to not see the forest for the trees.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #237 on: July 09, 2018, 02:07:17 pm »

I have no admiration for Samantha. She is not reasonable as far as I'm concerned. Siblings can have battles but this one is trying to make money over it. She did not stop the wedding and I doubt will break up the marriage. I think she needs counseling, seriously. No matter how some don't like Meghan, it's no excuse as far as I'm concerned for that sort of behavior. I think Diana would have been horrified but I doubt she'd sympathize with Samantha. I think Samantha is just mean. If I were her relative I'd be very concerned for her acting out and perhaps an intervention could be done for her.

It's the pot calling the Kettle black for Samantha saying Meghan mistreats people. What do you think she's doing herself.

Samantha is in no position to be judgmental.

Ariel "everybody" does not dislike Meghan and think like Samantha.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2018, 02:09:46 pm by sandy » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #238 on: July 09, 2018, 03:31:31 pm »

One does not have to admire Sam in order to see that she's telling the truth.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #239 on: July 09, 2018, 04:21:22 pm »

Yes, the truth according to Samantha which involves a big possible payroll for her embarrassing behavior and confessions. IMO.

I cringe when I see her picture in the papers. She's so twisted IMO and full of *despise* for her sister. Such extreme loathing. No matter how much Meghan is disliked, she does not "deserve" or "ask" for her messed up sister to go to the papers. And yes I think Samantha needs an intervention but most likely will not get one.

Samantha is in no position to bash her half sister since she is far from being a 'saint' and can't cast stones.

Maybe Harry and Will are weak willed but they are not babies and decided of their own free wills to choose and marry Meghan and Kate, respectively.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 ... 60   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: