Royal Gossip
December 13, 2018, 04:00:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 66   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 42072 times)
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2018, 04:35:33 pm »

Oprah can deny anything really, she is known to have told lies over the years, which makes me tend not to believe a lot of what she says  At this point in time we have no idea if telling the truth or she makes a denial as a smoke screen so that the interview is a bombshell when it is released.  Saying Doria has has a criminal record would be wrong if she doesn´t have one, but we have no proof whether she does or she doesn´t.   It may be something some media outlet kept for release post the wedding, maybe for payback for something murky did/said.   HM has never looked, IMO, as miserable and unhappy as she did on Saturday.  What if she tried to stop dork haza from marrying her and he said he was doing it anyway, and would go his own way.  They may well have argued about it for many months. Personally, I think she looked unhappy with a smattering of anger showing through.  Never seen her look like that before, normally puts on a good face.  None of us know what, if anything, is the truth, we do not live or mix with these people, it is all gossip/rumour and speculation, no concrete proof of anything, unfortunately sometimes.

Found some nice photos here of HM at bill medd and council cath wedding, she appears to be smiling in most of them, and a couple where she is smiling at the wedding of Andrew and Fergie, some lovely photos.  Nice one of her and PP at bill medd nuptials.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/95/be/f5/95bef542fa7e4e53289faf2727e40d25.jpg

Shortened the url, if it does not work can put the longer one in.

goo.gl/778x5p

AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #21 on: May 22, 2018, 05:03:06 pm »

^ Yes GB she smiled at W and K's wedding. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldhYnMFHKak

3.20 onward when K curtsy's to her and then as she walks past HM says something to K.

HM looked totally different at the Markle wedding.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Kins
courtier

« Reply #22 on: May 22, 2018, 05:12:21 pm »

^ & ^^ Thanks for the throw back pic and video! It was nice to look back on those. HM sure looked much happier to me.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2018, 05:29:13 pm »

Reminder to stay on topic.  There's plenty of fertile ground with these yahoos.  Thanks, YM

Do we have a public denial of the Doria interview from Oprah directly, in writing?  I've missed it. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2018, 05:53:27 pm »

about two weeks ago there were some denials reported in the media.

But my main reason for thinking it is not true is that people would say Doria who? Oprah would go for the gold, an interview with Meghan herself. At this stage, I doubt Meghan would be allowed by the RF to give these sorts of interview.

And her mother seemed so thrilled with Meghan marrying Harry, I doubt she'd give an interview and talk about racism and so forth.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2018, 05:59:48 pm »

^Not a public dismissal, then.  Not what I hear and is written everywhere.  Doria and Oprah wanted to discuss how racism affected their whole family in the run up.  I see no other reason for Oprah's presence.  And the bit published about they're in the same church is false as all get out. 

Nor the Clooney's for that matter.  Why were they there in the media?  Makes for really awkward press.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Val
Princess

« Reply #26 on: May 22, 2018, 06:00:18 pm »

Many commenting in the DM about their heartlessness at not visiting her father.  
They have just indulged themselves in one party after another.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2018, 06:29:59 pm »

^^ Exactly.

^^^ Oprah can't go for Meg herself, she's not allowed such interviews (anymore). The next best thing is Doria. At a (heavy) push even Jessica Mulroney. And that's it. That's as close as networks can get to the Sussexes.

^ I'll never understand why H&M never vistited him. It makes no sense. Meggles made several trips since Nov to the US, she visitied her mother, she was with H for Easter in LA, why didn't they go and see her dad or have her dad drive up for a bit? It's clear as day that Meggles has shunned and cut off her father in all but name.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 06:31:46 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #28 on: May 22, 2018, 06:32:59 pm »

^Not a public dismissal, then.  Not what I hear and is written everywhere.  Doria and Oprah wanted to discuss how racism affected their whole family in the run up.  I see no other reason for Oprah's presence.  And the bit published about they're in the same church is false as all get out.  

Nor the Clooney's for that matter.  Why were they there in the media?  Makes for really awkward press.

Clooneys seem to be everywhere these days. Professional guests so to speak.

Oprah's being there does not mean there will be an interview with Doria about racism. I don't think Doria would want to stir things up after seeing her daughter married off to Harry. No point to it at all.  IMO.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5752413/Doria-Ragland-NOT-filming-interview-Oprah-Winfrey.html

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #29 on: May 22, 2018, 07:02:53 pm »

Meghan Markle's half-sister 'insulted' by decision not to give father a coat of arms
Meghan Markle's half sister has said it is a "huge insult" that her father was not given a coat of arms in the same way the Middleton family was.

Michael Middleton was given his own coat of arms after his daughter married Prince William and became the Duchess of Cambridge.

Samantha Markle told The Sun: “To exclude him off a coat of arms is really stripping him of an honour and it’s a huge insult.
After a heart attack that would be cruel and isolating.”

She also said the Royal family had no right to feel superior to the Markle family.

"The royals had generations of scandal in their own family.

“You’ve got inbreeding, you’ve got substance abuse, you’ve got alcohol abuse, you’ve got infidelity.

“On what grounds could the royals feel that the Markles are somehow not worthy?

“That’s the pot calling the kettle black.” 

Meghan Markle’s father has been seen for the first time since his daughter’s wedding, returning home to Mexico to recuperate from heart surgery
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/22/meghan-markles-half-sister-insulted-decision-not-give-father/

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2018, 07:07:52 pm »

^ He doesn't deserve one, none of them do including Murky.  These grifters are getting too full of themselves just like the Meddletons. Disgusting.

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2018, 07:33:42 pm »

Meghan Markle's half-sister 'insulted' by decision not to give father a coat of arms
Meghan Markle's half sister has said it is a "huge insult" that her father was not given a coat of arms in the same way the Middleton family was.

Michael Middleton was given his own coat of arms after his daughter married Prince William and became the Duchess of Cambridge.

Samantha Markle told The Sun: “To exclude him off a coat of arms is really stripping him of an honour and it’s a huge insult.
After a heart attack that would be cruel and isolating.”

She also said the Royal family had no right to feel superior to the Markle family.

“You’ve got inbreeding, you’ve got substance abuse, you’ve got alcohol abuse, you’ve got infidelity.

“That’s the pot calling the kettle black.” 

Meghan Markle’s father has been seen for the first time since his daughter’s wedding, returning home to Mexico to recuperate from heart surgery
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/22/meghan-markles-half-sister-insulted-decision-not-give-father/

A roundabout way of saying she is entitled to a coat of arms. IMO anyway
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2018, 08:05:53 pm »

"She also said the Royal family had no right to feel superior to the Markle family.

“That’s the pot calling the kettle black.”  "

Very very right and well said.
That's exactly why monarchies and systems like that have to go. They are dishonorable people who lord over others.
The difference is though that the Midds are UK citizens, and appear on the surface much more polished & wholesome as well as successful than Thomas and his offspring (with the Midds you have to dig deeper to see they are anything but, with the Markles you see instantly what you get, in a way they are a more honest package to purchase - no frills that disguise that the package is in fact 60% hot air!). The problem also with a Markle coat of arms is that if Thom were granted coat of arms, then Sam and his son could use them, and his son's offspring.

And with the blatant unpopularity of M (&H) and disenchantment with the Winds, the last thing they need is hand out arms and titles like confetti.
Same goes with the upcoming wedding of Eug & Jack, plus what Eug gets now as wedding gifts (i.e. Jack: arms, titles) will have to be given to Bea's husband eventually. Though they are Liz's faves and Jack has been "loyal and discreet" for many years & his family hasn't made any trouble, so Liz might want to gift them these things regardless of everything else. We'll see.

Sam has occasionally good points, no one can say otherwise. Even a faulty clock is right twice a day. easter-wink
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 08:07:49 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2018, 03:55:39 am »

Sour Sammy: Meghan Markle's half-sister says Doria Ragland looked like a 'hockey player in the penalty box' at the wedding and accuses her of cashing in with her Oprah interview
In an interview on Monday, Samantha fired off a false and offensive statement about mother-of-the-bride Doria Ragland, who remains the only member of the Duchess of Sussex's family to not try and cash in on her daughter's new title.
She then followed that up on Tuesday with an unnecessary remark about Ragland at the royal wedding.
When the hosts then pointed out she too cashed in, and question her 'fond memories' claim, Samantha replied: 'Here’s what’s fundamentally wrong if family and friends don’t make money, the journalist and tabloids are going to make money and they have less right.'
She began by denying a claim that she said Doria hogged the limelight before stating: 'She looked more like the hockey player in the penalty box.'
That remark was not nearly as offensive as the next however, when she responded to one tweet by saying of Doria: 'She was probably sitting there crying because she knew that she sold out in cashed in bigger than anyone, and that she isolated our dad. Guilty.'
Meghan poses with Samantha while her half-sister collects a university degree. Photo undated   +4
Meghan poses with Samantha while her half-sister collects a university degree. Photo undated
She kept going to, saying of Doria's look: 'The Givenchy was beautiful but I would have put her in a hockey uniform.'
She claimed the Windsors had no right to feel superior over the Markle family because they have had their own series of scandals. 
'Well the royals had generations of scandal in their own family,' said the woman who is hoping to reconnect with the newest member of the royal family.
'You've got inbreeding, you've got substance abuse, you've got alcohol abuse, you've got infidelity.'
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5760259/Meghan-Markles-sister-says-Doria-Ragland-looked-like-hockey-player-penalty-box.html#ixzz5GHztRFiI
Ouch.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2018, 07:34:08 pm »

Sam really need shut it cause she flip flop too much

Back to reality! Meghan's mom Doria takes dogs for walk in L.A. one week after attending her daughter's royal wedding

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5774789/Back-reality-Meghan-Markles-mother-Doria-takes-dog-walk-L-A.html#ixzz5GdNjImPn
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2018, 12:28:15 am »

Sam is a mess.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #36 on: May 31, 2018, 11:28:25 am »

DON'T DRIVE DAD Worried Meghan Markle orders dad to quit driving while he recovers from surgery that made him miss wedding

The royal bride has made a series of anxious phone calls to her dad checking on his progress as he recovers from the heart surgery which meant he missed the wedding.

The Sun can also reveal that Harry rang Thomas, 73, to ask for his daughter’s hand in marriage; how Thomas ate jelly and fruit salad alone while watching the ceremony on telly and that it was Meghan’s idea for Prince Charles to walk her down the aisle.

Mum-of-one Lori Davis, 38, who lives in the same gated community as Thomas, said: “He’s spoken to Prince Harry on many occasions and he has spoken to Harry and Meghan since the wedding.

“They’re worried about him and have told him not to drive as he recovers from his heart operation.”

She also said Thomas ate jelly alone while watching the ceremony at a £23-a-night Airbnb in Mexico.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/6415820/meghan-markle-orders-dad-to-stop-driving/

sandy
Princess

« Reply #37 on: May 31, 2018, 02:33:17 pm »

Some of this seems plausible but I don't think it was Meghan's idea to have Charles walk her down the aisle. I think it was Charles'. Just my thoughts on this.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #38 on: May 31, 2018, 05:52:46 pm »

Megs situation with her dad is one of the reasons why I just cannot warm to her; I think she is cold and heartless in that regard.  sauer

If she wanted her dad at her wedding, I don't understand why she couldn't fly him out to London to stay with her and Harry for at least a week before. I mean, sugars want to brag that Megs is rich, then why couldn't she put him in a hotel? And if she didn't want to put him in a hotel because she is cheap, then there has to be more than one bedroom at Nott Cottage for him to stay in, and if there isn't a guest bedroom, blow up an air mattress and have him sleep on it in the living room, kitchen, something! Make room!

But she didn't want him there, that's obvious and that's f'd up. It seems that she punished him for that fact that his eldest children were talking trash about her.

If her dad already had a heart procedure scheduled two or three days before the wedding then why not release a statement saying so and that he won't be able to attend.  eating cookies
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #39 on: May 31, 2018, 06:12:26 pm »

Thomas Markle dismisses claims he asked Meghan for money before the Royal Wedding
He told TMZ reports that he contacted her on at least two occasions but she refused to help him out are wrong, dismissing them as 'just plain b*****t'.
Money has never been a topic of conversation between them but he said Meghan, 36, would help him out if he was in difficulty, he explained.
Since his heart surgery he has been resting and will be going to his two-week follow-up appointment next week, he told TMZ.
Markle Sr is still to meet his new son-in-law Prince Harry but is thought to have spoken to the him over the phone. 
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5790653/Thomas-Markle-dismisses-claims-asked-Meghan-money-Royal-Wedding.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 66   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: