Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 07:51:38 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 66873 times)
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1860 on: March 04, 2019, 12:18:55 am »

^Well, if people are telling her that SHE has to mend fences, then no, and toxic and narcissistic family members are the most stressful individuals around - and MeAgain is beyond that already.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1861 on: March 04, 2019, 02:14:15 am »

Meghan and Harry 'made secret visits' to her mother Doria's bungalow in Los Angeles- and neighbour claims the 'mommy's girl' will always see it as her home
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex have been making secret visits to her mother Doria Ragland's home in Los Angeles, an insider has claimed. 

Revealing the news this week, an unnamed neighbour told of their surprise at seeing the royal couple making a low-key visit to Doria's bungalow.

The source also admitted that Meghan, 37, who is expecting her first child next month, would always see the house as her home, despite living in the grounds of Kensington Palace with Harry, 34.

It is unclear when the visits may have happened, but it is rumoured Harry may have joined Meghan during a stopover visit during their tour of Australasia last October
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6765871/Mommys-girl-Meghan-Markle-Prince-Harry-visiting-mother-Dorias-LA-bungalow.html
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1862 on: March 04, 2019, 04:32:51 am »

Someone posted this link on another thread here where they said a stopover visit not possible die to the time they left Oz and the time they git back to the UK and anyway their flight didn't stop over in LA

This secret visits nonsense is just spin as there have been lots if comments re murky not inviting her mother to her baby shower or even visiting her when in the US recently. If they really did visit her, as this article alleges, and it was in secret then why tell us now?

KP's PR really is  as dumb as a box of frogs laundry
sanka
courtier

« Reply #1863 on: March 04, 2019, 09:59:18 am »

Spin doctors are out to make MM look as though she continues to be close to Doria  huh

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1864 on: March 04, 2019, 02:28:45 pm »

Maybe she is close to MM. If Doria spent her time with MEghan in the UK she'd be criticized too for "cashing in." She can't win.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1865 on: March 12, 2019, 10:40:59 pm »

Reconciliation! Radiant mother-to-be Meghan Markle says she's ready to bury the hatchet with her estranged father AND stepsister Samantha after her baby is born
Meghan Markle is considering ‘extending an olive branch’ to her estranged father after she gives birth to her first child next month, DailyMail.com can reveal.

A source close to the Duchess of Sussex, 37, said that although the royal had been left miserable by months of embarrassing revelations, she hopes the birth will mark the start of a new chapter.

Meghan has also told friends that she understands the pressure her US-based family members are under and hopes they will use their position ‘to make a difference rather than criticize her’ in future.

The insider said: ‘Meghan understands the pressures of intense media scrutiny and she is saddened by what her family have had to endure.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6795983/Meghan-Markle-ready-bury-hatchet-estranged-father-baby-born.html
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1866 on: March 12, 2019, 11:07:47 pm »

She told friends, this is all hearsay. When I read the bold face type it made it sound that she "said" this publicly then the usual blather follows about an unnamed source said it.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1867 on: March 13, 2019, 02:20:27 pm »

Well she kind of has to. As I have said she is the biggest hypocrite next to Harry. She can't be the wife of the future head of the church's son and blatantly disobey the first Commandment dealing with human relations even above "thou shall not kill"  The subtle message she sends is diss the church. She can't and I am sure I am not the only one pointing this out. There is no commandment about honoring children. I suppose thou shall not kill, lie, steal, etc covers enough. She has to forgive the father. She can diss her half siblings, cousins and uncles I suppose. But that sends out such a bad family message. I have seen enough abused children who still honor their parents. Not that the parents should not be punished for crimes. Anyways, she will have to make up with her dad whether IT wants to or not.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1868 on: March 13, 2019, 02:25:18 pm »

The DM makes it seem that she "said" this publicly, then the fine print says it was an unnamed source.

Typical DM  nonsense.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1869 on: March 13, 2019, 03:04:16 pm »

^Typical Meghan nonsense.  She has to keep herself in the news somehow.  The problem is -- does anyone care anymore about the Markle Family Dynamics?  I know I don't.   bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1870 on: March 13, 2019, 03:28:23 pm »

There is no proof that Meghan authorized it. I doubt Meghan likes DM much for obvious reasons makes no sense for her to "use it" to get message out.

I wish Tom and Sam would just stop the media rush.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1871 on: March 13, 2019, 05:15:37 pm »

People don't care and with the more interesting scandals and news that are out there - exactly how petty Megan is, how defending her mouthpieces and supporters (desperados for damehood and knighthood) are is just too boring.

Plus, she put out the reconciliation article the exact day when Kate shone on two events in which she spent money only on the blouse and recycled the rest of the outfits. It didn't work to sway the attention from Kate or to steal the attention from her, based on the DM comments.

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1872 on: March 13, 2019, 05:30:14 pm »

In a million years, I don't think Meghan would use DM as her mouthpiece.
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1873 on: March 13, 2019, 05:51:47 pm »

^  Why?
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1874 on: March 13, 2019, 06:27:09 pm »

two reasons: negative comments and provocative headlines.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1875 on: March 13, 2019, 06:29:32 pm »

DM is also the place where the merchandised price gets quoted. There's M's mirror but the official sponsored links are on DM.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1876 on: March 13, 2019, 06:42:48 pm »

^^  Meggles is all about negative comments and provocative headlines.  Right down her alley.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1877 on: March 19, 2019, 01:53:06 pm »

'I want to be reunited as a family': Duchess' estranged brother Thomas Markle Jr begs her to allow him to meet the royal baby as he fights back tears on Italian TV
* Thomas Markle Jr, 52, told Live Non E La D'Ursothe baby will help heal family rift
* Sent a letter to Queen before wedding calling Meghan a 'danger to Royal family'
* Now says he wrote letter in moment of frustration and wants family reunited
* Word has it Meghan is ready to 'extend an olive branch' to her father, Thomas Sr
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6825819/Meghans-estranged-brother-Thomas-Jr-Italian-TV-begs-royal-baby-born.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #1878 on: March 21, 2019, 12:43:09 am »

OMG, such drama!  Who cares? 
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1879 on: March 21, 2019, 02:37:10 pm »

^ Exactly, SouthernBelle.  It was an interesting train wreck a year ago, but everyone is tiring of it now.   bored3
Pages: 1 ... 91 92 93 [94] 95 96 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: