Royal Gossip
April 21, 2019, 09:46:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 66948 times)
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1840 on: February 23, 2019, 12:35:32 am »

Her mother has kept a low profile and I think she enjoys her life.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1841 on: February 23, 2019, 04:12:15 pm »

Yes I agree.

The only constant is change.
quo
gossip insider

« Reply #1842 on: February 24, 2019, 11:11:24 pm »

Channel 5 here in the UK is showing a programme on Friday called “Meghan and The Markles : A FamilyAt War”..interviewees include Samantha Markle ....should be interesting viewing...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1843 on: February 28, 2019, 07:04:57 pm »

'Meghan doesn't have a heart': Samantha Markle accuses her half-sister of 'lying' and 'playing the victim' over feud with their father in her latest scathing attack
In a documentary Meghan and the Markles: A Family at War, set to air on Channel 5 tomorrow, Samantha discusses the letter the Duchess of Sussex sent to their father, shortly after she wed Prince Harry.

In the letter, published by the Mail on Sunday, Meghan accused Thomas Markle of breaking her heart 'into a million pieces' by 'giving interviews to the press, fabricating stories and attacking her new husband'.

Speaking for the first time since the letter was published, Samantha says: 'She doesn't have a heart or she would been doing everything she could to make him comfortable, and reciprocate, and be loving and gracious, and make sure he's comfortable in his old age.

Speaking about the bombshell, Samantha says: 'That letter was strategic, it was so elegantly written and contrived.

'She was basically saying that my dad had been and liar and that I was a liar'.

Meghan and the Markles: A Family at War airs on March 1 at 9pm, Channel 5

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6756779/Samantha-Markle-says-Meghan-doesnt-heart.html

bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1844 on: February 28, 2019, 08:40:15 pm »

@daisymcandrew
This Friday, 9pm, Ch5 you’ll find me pondering the extraordinary Markle family, along w @andrewmortonUK & @Sammy_Markle amongst others. Don’t miss it! #markles #familyatwar #channel5
quo
gossip insider

« Reply #1845 on: March 01, 2019, 11:01:15 pm »

I’ve just watched the Ch 5 programme...Samantha didn’t really hold back on what we already knew on how she feels about Megs ... it’s not a complimentary picture she paints ...god knows where the truth lies...somewhere in between the various versions ...imo
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1846 on: March 01, 2019, 11:58:05 pm »

^Highlights?  easter-James  eating cookies
Val
Princess

« Reply #1847 on: March 02, 2019, 06:34:48 am »

Many get the impression that Samantha is extremely frustrated as she knows the real Meghan and feels that she has conned her way in to the RF with lies and cunning.  She was shocked to hear her say publicly that she contributed herself to her college fees when it was her father who paid for all of her education.  Andrew Morton said on the programme that if they don’t make their peace when the baby arrives they never will.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1848 on: March 02, 2019, 07:17:35 am »

One of the participants said it was Harry's Xmas comment about "the family she never had" that sparked this feud off as they realised she was dumping them. Trust Harry, never was the sharpest knife in the drawer. And all the while he winges about press intrusion while murky gets her friends to put her side across in the media. She's making a complete fool of him
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1849 on: March 02, 2019, 08:18:53 am »

Of course Andrew Morton knows everything about Meghan and her family. Confided in him did she, like her late mother inlaw? Morton knows nothing more about the situation with the Markles and the undercurrents in that family than anyone else. When he was writing the bio on Meghan he approached Samantha but apparently her charges for interviews were too high. He never interviewed Thomas Snr either.

If Samantha was so concerned about her father being paid back for fees etc by Meghan then you would think that she would have concentrated on that from October 2016 when her rants on her Twitter against her half-sister began. Instead we got insults about 'Princess Pushy' and 'vain' and 'a social climber', again and again, interspersed with kind remarks about her being lovely to to ET and when she thought she might get a wedding invite.

Not one word about her suffering father Thomas on her Twitter rants for months and months. Until the wedding grew near and (while she was behind the scenes manipulation Thomas to pose for the tabloids for money) she started cloaking herself in the image of a so-concerned older daughter.

I shall be interested to see if Samantha can produce those university receipts. Thomas doesn't strike me as the sort of person who would keep receipts and bills for over a decade and through several house moves, but we will see. Wonder whether Samantha herself has ever paid Daddy off for the two new cars (she crashed one) he bought her out of his lotto money?  
MOSAIC
Duchess

« Reply #1850 on: March 02, 2019, 12:53:55 pm »

That was the first time I have seen Samantha give such an extensive interview.  Very bad impression, I wouldn't trust her any further than I could throw her.
Certainly not if she had been invited to the wedding.  Disclaimer? don't make me laugh.  Same thing if Meghan and Harry were unwise enough to allow them
in to a christening.  She wants in so badly its obvious.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1851 on: March 02, 2019, 01:41:31 pm »

Samantha Markle reveals bitter feud with her sister and Harry began when the Prince referred to the Royals as 'the family I suppose Meghan has never had' in controversial 2017 radio interview
    Prince Harry opened up about first Christmas he spent with Meghan in interview
    Samantha Markle felt snubbed by comments made by the Duke of Sussex
    Meghan's half-sister said she believes Meghan was 'embarrassed' by their family
    She also accused her half-sister of having no heart in scathing interview
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6763553/Samantha-Markle-reveals-bitter-feud-sister-began-Prince-Harry-comment.html
The royal family continues to look stupid with this thing going on.  eating cookies
« Last Edit: March 02, 2019, 01:45:46 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1852 on: March 02, 2019, 10:25:36 pm »

That was the first time I have seen Samantha give such an extensive interview.  Very bad impression, I wouldn't trust her any further than I could throw her.
Certainly not if she had been invited to the wedding.  Disclaimer? don't make me laugh.  Same thing if Meghan and Harry were unwise enough to allow them
in to a christening.  She wants in so badly its obvious.

Samantha is in effect living off her sister collecting $$$ when she appears for interviews and Rants. She needs to make up with her mother for one thing. She is being hypocritical here, she should go visit her mother and make up with her.

She did not grow up with MEghan she was a teen when Meghan was born and they had different mothers.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1853 on: March 03, 2019, 01:39:33 am »

^ Sorry, but her mother may be a dysfunctional alcoholic - sometimes for one's own benefit one has to cut people out of their lives. Cannot be anything but stressful for a person with MS to take on more family toxicity. One toxic family member is stress enough.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1854 on: March 03, 2019, 02:17:32 am »

^ Sorry, but her mother may be a dysfunctional alcoholic - sometimes for one's own benefit one has to cut people out of their lives. Cannot be anything but stressful for a person with MS to take on more family toxicity. One toxic family member is stress enough.

'Sometimes for one's own benefit one has to cut people out of their lives.' How true. And I don't know whether Roslyn was/is an alcoholic or not but I do know that Samantha conducted an ongoing online and media campaign against her estranged half sister from October 2016 until this present moment, calling her uppity, Princess Pushy, vain, social climbing and then adopting her father's alleged neglect by Meghan as her own cause.

Stress? Well, Meghan doesn't have MS but she has been since her engagement trying to adapt to the RF, to a new position, a new and different way of life in a new country. So, yes I would guess stress has been part of Meghan's life for quite some time!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1855 on: March 03, 2019, 03:30:47 pm »

^Stress for the MS sufferer. It's a real, serious condition and stress makes it's worse. No up for Samantha to have to clean up the mess her toxic sister caused.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1856 on: March 03, 2019, 05:15:02 pm »

Any stress Meghan has is self inflicted. She is sticking two fingers up at the RF and the British taxpayer , she shows total disrespect to her hosts on official tours , her behavior in Morocco is a case in point where she showed total disrespect towards the King and Crown Prince.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1857 on: March 03, 2019, 05:39:14 pm »

Cerainly 1mil on a wedding, 0.5 mil on the first 3 months of royal life, 1.5 mil on trinklets and ugly dresses in Oz tour for 16 days, 1 mil on a pap walk in NYC... 5 mil on useless stuff yet zero phone calls to family speaks volumes.

Since she married in only squarrels and separation of houses has been happening. Surely, it is not a coincidence. Maybe everyone is better off no having Her as a family. Even her mom didn't get an 'invite' to her only daughter's baby shower..

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1858 on: March 03, 2019, 08:07:11 pm »

I have no doubt the mom didn't want to go to that bachelorette shower with women and men 20 years plus younger than her.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1859 on: March 03, 2019, 11:22:01 pm »

^Stress for the MS sufferer. It's a real, serious condition and stress makes it's worse. No up for Samantha to have to clean up the mess her toxic sister caused.

Samantha's stress is self inflicted. She does not have to clean up any mess. Except the mess she made of her own life and stop obsessing over her sister. She is not going to succeed in ruining Meghan so it's a waste of her time. Meghan is not to blame for Sammy's bad choices.
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: