Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 07:04:09 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 52381 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1600 on: January 11, 2019, 09:54:19 pm »

Meghan Markle's half-brother Thomas Markle Jr is arrested in Oregon for driving under the influence
* Thomas Markle Jr was pulled over by Oregon State Police at 1.33am on Friday
* Meghan Markle's half-brother had a BAC of .11%, according to records
* Police log states he was 'visibly intoxicated' and was taken later taken to detox
* Earlier this month Markle Jr announced he and his fiancee will tie the knot
* In November, he revealed the two had quit drinking after a string of alcohol-related incidents that saw them both throw in jail
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6582939/Meghan-Markles-brother-Thomas-Markle-Jr-arrested-Oregon-DUI.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1601 on: January 11, 2019, 11:55:14 pm »

^Oh, that family never stops, do they. I would laugh but that is very selfish, stupid, and dangerous behaviour. Trust them to not think about anybody but themselves.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1602 on: January 13, 2019, 01:46:07 pm »

Doria Ragland dresses down to teach yoga to senior citizens - as her pregnant daughter Meghan installs a custom studio at her new Windsor home
Doria Ragland was seen returning to her job as a yoga teacher this week, amid reports Prince Harry and his pregnant wife Meghan have gained permission to build a mother-and-baby yoga room at their Windsor home.
Having enjoyed a quiet Christmas in LA after she reportedly turned down an invite to spend the festive season with the royal family in Sandringham, Meghan's mother was seen dressed in casual clothes as she returned to her post at the senior citizen living facility.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6586447/Doria-Ragland-seen-returning-job-yoga-teacher-LA.html
Setup photo op with MEGA agency. Anytime Meghan’s feels she’s unjustly criticized, out comes her mum to help her play the race card.  bored3
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 01:48:09 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1603 on: January 13, 2019, 01:55:31 pm »

^Special sound proofing floor installed to block yoga noise to the rest of the house?  That's a relief.  I can't tell you how many times I've yelled at my neighbors to turn the baby yoga sound down. 

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1604 on: January 13, 2019, 02:59:02 pm »

Yoga tends to be a quiet exercise with meditation and perhaps gentle music I wonder what she's making the noise doing

The only constant is change.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1605 on: January 13, 2019, 03:06:19 pm »

Sorry for The double post but I realize I may be wrong she could be chanting a lot and that's what the sound proof is needed for

The only constant is change.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1606 on: January 13, 2019, 03:45:47 pm »

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-6586447/Doria-Ragland-seen-returning-job-yoga-teacher-LA.html
Setup photo op with MEGA agency. Anytime Meghan’s feels she’s unjustly criticized, out comes her mum to help her play the race card.  bored3

Race card...and the humble, do-gooder one.

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1607 on: January 14, 2019, 03:46:10 am »

^Special sound proofing floor installed to block yoga noise to the rest of the house?  That's a relief.  I can't tell you how many times I've yelled at my neighbors to turn the baby yoga sound down. 

Yes, but who would they be disturbing? Harry and his rowdy friends - oh, wait, he lost those with his balls when he married the Narc. My bad.  easter-think
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1608 on: January 14, 2019, 07:52:20 am »

I can't help wondering if the soundproof installation is for sex dungeon.

M's mom ... going to 'yoga' with a notepad in her hand, that's suspicious. Also.. teaching yoga to senior citizens like herself... with a pen and paper.  huh
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1609 on: January 14, 2019, 01:53:55 pm »

I think we are drifting here - but drag out Doria now that the PR ploy isn't working. Oh, now she's working with senior citizens all of a sudden - and why is this news? That family - honestly. I wonder if Doria ever thinks why she is even newsworthy? HOW did this information get out there. That family never quits.  bored3
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1610 on: January 14, 2019, 01:55:54 pm »

Doria does social work.  She is not "trading in" on her daughter marrying a Prince, she kept her social work job. Good for her.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1611 on: January 14, 2019, 02:13:07 pm »

^Well, she has a job like the rest of us - why do we even know this unless somebody thought this was important?  sly
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1612 on: January 14, 2019, 02:14:05 pm »

Well it's a darn sight better than her having PR about her every day in the DM, like some relative of a royal is doing now.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1613 on: January 20, 2019, 06:32:22 am »

It’s about the money setting up pictures and doing interviews. This old article’s been updated to include the money that was made on this scam. Of course he received some money for participating with the photographers.  bored3 The IRS would be very interested to know the full accounting of those transactions.  eating cookies
Royal Wedding scammers! Meghan Markle's father STAGED photos with paparazzi that were shared around the world and sold for up to £100,000 - just days before he walks her down the aisle
* Staged photos come despite Kensington Palace issuing warning to publishers to respect Mr Markle’s privacy
The staged photographs come despite Kensington Palace issuing a warning to publishers to respect Mr Markle’s privacy, saying he had been ‘harassed’ by paparazzi.
In all of them Mr Markle appears to be unaware they are being taken. But we can today reveal they were in fact contrived and shot with his co-operation. It is not known if he was paid to take part.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5721959/Meghan-Markles-father-STAGED-photos-paparazzi-sold-100-000.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1614 on: January 20, 2019, 06:41:11 am »

They are reprinting the old article but with new footage, with proof.

@sandy, would you agree now that he was not invited and wanted to make it seem like he was?

For a lightning director with an Emmy he forgot to look for the cameras.  easter-lol Rookie mistake.

I think both Tom, Sam and Doria are part of M's PR team in the hopes of getting rich and famos on brf's back and pocket.

Mark my word - Sam will be next. As soon as something bad comes out for daddy Sam comes out of hiding to defend him.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1615 on: January 20, 2019, 06:55:07 am »

After she branded herself as a parentless orphan and basically let the press heap abuse on his rep, I'm glad he's fighting back in his own way.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1616 on: January 20, 2019, 12:26:08 pm »

^agree!
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1617 on: January 20, 2019, 12:57:35 pm »

They are reprinting the old article but with new footage, with proof.

@sandy, would you agree now that he was not invited and wanted to make it seem like he was?

For a lightning director with an Emmy he forgot to look for the cameras.  easter-lol Rookie mistake.

I think both Tom, Sam and Doria are part of M's PR team in the hopes of getting rich and famos on brf's back and pocket.

Mark my word - Sam will be next. As soon as something bad comes out for daddy Sam comes out of hiding to defend him.

I think he was invited. There IMO was a blow up between Meghan and her father in the run up to the wedding.

I doubt Meghan would want Sam and Tom as her PR team since they keep trashing her.

Doria did get to the wedding.

Sam is a one woman show I don't think she is on any team but the media pay her well.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1618 on: January 20, 2019, 05:27:19 pm »

After she branded herself as a parentless orphan and basically let the press heap abuse on his rep, I'm glad he's fighting back in his own way.

Exactly - and gross hypocrisy from Harry - think with the antics of his own parents, he wasn't one to preach to a father based on the lies and falsehoods from his lying, narcissistic dope of a wife.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1619 on: January 20, 2019, 06:14:55 pm »

Harry's parents did not have the same situation as Tom Markle and Doria. Harry was a child during the issues with his parents and he was more shielded from them by his parents.

I don't assume that Meghan is the only one at fault in the situation with her father. It's a pity he felt he had to get the media involved. Samantha is Samantha and will always go to the media.

Tom is shooting himself in the foot himself and I think he got caught up in the media and money.
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 80 [81] 82   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: