Royal Gossip
January 22, 2019, 07:06:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 52383 times)
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1580 on: January 08, 2019, 05:11:29 pm »

^ Thank you, Yooper!

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1581 on: January 08, 2019, 05:20:02 pm »

No worries and thank you for being a team player!   flower

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1582 on: January 08, 2019, 08:58:36 pm »

EXCLUSIVE: Another Markle wedding! Thomas Jr reveals he and his fiancée will tie the knot in March after troubled relationship and are inviting Meghan and Harry in hopes of 'bringing the family closer together'
Meghan Markle's brother has revealed he plans to marry his fiancée Darlene Blount in March – and will be inviting the Duchess of Sussex and Prince Harry to the wedding.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6565801/Meghan-Markles-half-brother-reveals-getting-married-March-invite-duchess.html
Maybe it’ll be televised.   tehe

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1583 on: January 08, 2019, 09:02:07 pm »

Maybe Harry and Meghan can send a toaster or dishes as gifts. LOL.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1584 on: January 09, 2019, 01:46:06 am »

^^Smart and creative guys.
Somehow they keep the circus going when people just thought everyone would get bored with them soon.
The invitation for H&M is just as believable as SM's attempt to enter BP. They know full well neither is happening - but does it make for good tabloid headlines or what.

Everybody gives these people much less credit in the cleverness and creativity department than they deserve.

Everybody here looks like a winner, except the gullible public.
MM minds her royal life. The Markles continue to cash out on the headlines.
And the public buys into these clever people's antics.

Gotta love it. 

“To do good is noble. To tell others to do good is even nobler and much less trouble.”
― Mark Twain
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1585 on: January 09, 2019, 06:31:15 pm »

It may be the Markles are happy to be ignored by Murks.  They can cash in now and would not be able to if they were on good terms and had to keep quiet.

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1586 on: January 09, 2019, 06:41:28 pm »

To me, they’re all in on making as much money as they can before things go down hill for the head of the snake; Meghan. What she’s allegedly so ticked off about with her dad is the exact same thing she’s done and continues to do today; pr stuff with the press. In her case, it’s her and Mio planting stuff in the press and expecting the royal family to follow suit. She then merchandises whilst out on public engagements as well as private; all in front of the press and the royal family.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1587 on: January 09, 2019, 07:26:23 pm »

Harry should be aware that once he knows all there is to know about her, she will turn on him like she's turned on her own flesh and blood family. At some point after a few kids, she will start working on him, trying to break him down and then proceed to remove him from her life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1588 on: January 10, 2019, 05:03:00 am »

^ I am not sure this is her plan as she understands she will always have much less money, status and power than Harry. Without Harry, she turns to sea foam.

She also understands what happened to Sarah Ferguson.

Her plan is to continue to fake away, manipulate and phony up as needed so she can maintain her royal position.
When her "magic" wears out, as it inevitably happens with ANY woman of no substance, Harry will probably consider moving on to a mistress (or two).
Then she'll cross that bridge when she gets there.

― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1589 on: January 10, 2019, 01:45:33 pm »

All couples can't live on "the magic." Every couple has to work on the marriage and avoid divorce. Harry and Meghan need to do this, marriage takes work.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1590 on: January 10, 2019, 04:43:44 pm »

^ I am not sure this is her plan as she understands she will always have much less money, status and power than Harry. Without Harry, she turns to sea foam.

Her plan is to continue to fake away, manipulate and phony up as needed so she can maintain her royal position.
When her "magic" wears out, as it inevitably happens with ANY woman of no substance, Harry will probably consider moving on to a mistress (or two).
Then she'll cross that bridge when she gets there.

But Sarah is making a comeback of sorts. Hmm.  easter-sly  sly

Where is Sam and Tom in all this?  bored3 Come on, Markles, time to reveal just how ridiculous and unqualified MeAgain is. You haven't failed us before.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1591 on: January 10, 2019, 04:48:12 pm »

Tom at least worked hard and got an excellent job in TV and got an award. Same can't be said about for Samantha who seems to be cashing in or trying to on her sister.

Fergie's comeback is very limited. Mostly she's on the outside looking in.

Samantha loathes Meghan and is not unbiased.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1592 on: January 10, 2019, 05:26:11 pm »

Samantha at least has an education and unlike her tawdry little half-sister, didn't earn her living on her back or a couch.  easter-James

sandy
Princess

« Reply #1593 on: January 10, 2019, 05:39:06 pm »

Meghan has a degree from Northwestern. Universities don't lie about alumni, or they would be in deep deep trouble and lose credibility.

Samantha should have used her degrees and worked like her father did.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1594 on: January 10, 2019, 05:50:18 pm »

Samantha developed MS and can't work at a regular job. Her lack of career isn't her fault.

^ I am not sure this is her plan as she understands she will always have much less money,
status and power than Harry. Without Harry, she turns to sea foam.

Logic has NOTHING to do with women like her once they turn feral. We know crime stories where women who have a sweet deal via marriage, end up attacking their benefactor for no logical reason, even when it ends with them getting caught and sentenced to prison or death row. At some point, Meg's feral nature will take over and she will start feeling rejected and start her grievances and she will then proceed to go after Harry.

Ever since her engagement she's been lashing out first at her family, then the press, then the alleged racists, and then things settled down after Harry attacked them on her behalf (the supposed racists, her family's rep got smeared, and the press was chastised) and she calmed down considerably. Then the sudden inability for Meg to handle the simplest things and the sudden fainting, the alleged domestic dramas, plus other incidences that have come along only mean that Meg is not stable.

Meg is like a lot of women who have it made, but then screw it up once they start slipping into their feral nature. I have had experience with these types and believe me at some point Meg WILL turn on Harry and start viewing him as the source of her grievances. The source of her problems, the latest source of all her miseries in her life. Once she starts missing work, once she starts missing her carefree freedom, once she starts feeling stifled and constricted against her bad press/image, she will lash out and this time it will be Prince Harry that ends up being the recipient of her rage and anger and frustrations.

Fergie is in her own way feral. She has a habit of screwing up a fairly straightforward life and making a huge mess and blaming everyone else. Remember how she screwed up the goodwill she had finally generated by selling out Andrew? She then acted out, blamed the press, and then went on some nonsensical rampage, hiring a lawyer and trying to get money out of the BRF despite the fact that her divorce had been finalized decades ago. She is not able to control herself and despite every chance, blows it on making one horrific choice after another. For Fergie, marriage to Andrew was like hitting the jackpot and she had herself set, but she blew it big time and started committing adultery, mouthing off about him to the press/public (allegedly saying that Andrew was boring and not using a good vocabulary), and spouting about how her lineage was more British than that of the Windsors. She then slacked off, jet setted all over, and decided to make one mess after another.

I've rarely been wrong and mark my words, she will turn on him because that is her nature.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1595 on: January 10, 2019, 05:54:24 pm »

From what I read, Samantha developed MS later in life.

The family mostly has been lashing out at Meghan. Harry made the comment about her not having a family which was also a slap in the face to Doria.

Fergie just did not know how to handle herself and control her dysfunctional habits like overspending and being "bored" with her husband and having blatant affairs with her financial advisers. Fergie is a different type from Meghan, she and her family were associated with the royals for years and her father worked for the royals but Fergie really never "got it" about royal life.
misanthrocrat
courtier

« Reply #1596 on: January 11, 2019, 04:39:39 am »

^^ That is an intriguing point of view.
Based on what I have been able to observe with the naked eye, MM seems a pretty calculated creature to me.
Not really feral. But maybe this is just what we see on the surface.

After all, her ascent was clearly "worked on". Conscious and planned.
She strikes me as a calculated opportunist, first and foremost - even though now that she has made it, she can't quite fool everybody playing the socially conscious, do-gooder modern woman brimming with altruism and concern for the world.

She is a huge walking Vanity project. She certainly fools some (and if so, they sure do deserve to be fooled); but she doesn't fool most - including those who cheer her on just because they secretly know they would engage in the same fraudulent and lowly behavior if given the chance.

There is a phony and self-serving vibe all over this woman's face.  She doesn't have an oz of authenticity or anything genuine about her, at all.

Yet I never thought of her as "feral".
I am  not sure that lashing out at her family or others is exactly what she has been doing.
Evidently, we haven't seen her actually doing that as she plays the "I-am-above-it-all" game. Yet it is clear from her actions she wouldn't know the high road if it hit her in the face.

All we have is rumors about some diva outbursts happening behind closed doors. Feud with KM, self-important working diva demands and the silent treatment to her family.

I still believe that in the end, her scheming opportunist nature will triumph over her feral instincts.
She is such a supreme narcissist that I think she is capable of keeping her crap together for the sake of preserving her much desired spot at the top of the world.
The only way for her from here is down - and this is not a person who would ever tolerate "going down".

In my view, a more likely scenario is that she will simply wear off for Harry eventually. If anything is inevitable, this is.
Whatever this woman charmed Harry with is not anything of substance that can stand the test of time.
It's that something "modern" that played into Ginger Soy Boy's insecurities. He was going to show to the world a woman who is "cool" by modern standards and quotas. She is "with it", trendy and by the 21st century textbook...which, in turn, was going to demonstrate how cool HE IS!
This is what their marriage is made of. Narcissist social climber meets insecure dude with a birth-based privilege a big as China. What could go wrong?    

This charade eventually wears off.

She will slowly start to reveal herself in his eyes as to what she really is: a woman who is neither that beautiful or sexually appealing (true trophy), nor intelligent (not that he is - but she could have been recognized by others as such, which could have made her into yet another type of trophy). Nor is she kind or supportive, or much of a comforting company for him.
Just an authentic Narcissist with a personal agenda.

Once the magic of whatever hooks superficial men like Harry peels off - the "meh" will surface.
That's when Ginger boy will move onto affairs per family tradition.

And then someone will have to run to the grocery store to bring in more popcorn.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 04:45:51 am by misanthrocrat » Logged

― Mark Twain
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1597 on: January 11, 2019, 11:33:16 am »

It is Harry's doing. He fully participated in the relationship. Of course "magic" wears off, Harry needs to work on the marriage and she does too. Resorting to affairs to me is a cop out. And it is not "tradition" since all royal men don't go in for it. William I think is more likely to IMO but the same rules apply to Will and Kate, work on the marriage because the magic wears off and marriages can't sail along on "magic." IT's work and more work.

It also goes both ways, the man is not always "the prize" and the woman is "disappointing." It is reciprocal and Meghan may notice things she does not like about Harry (some get upset about the man's habits after the honeymoon period, and Harry loses looks too). Harry was born a royal prince and spoiled and entitled he has hissy fits too and born in royals are self entitled people.

As far as the relationship with the Markles time will tell.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:37:06 am by sandy » Logged
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1598 on: January 11, 2019, 09:29:51 pm »

Thomas Markle Jr has been arrested for DWI. He might stay in jail as he already has an arrest record last year.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/181932168638/oh-my-i-wonder-if-he-used-the-linedo-you-know

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1599 on: January 11, 2019, 09:32:16 pm »

He looks so much like his dad.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 79 [80] 81 82   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: