Royal Gossip
March 27, 2019, 03:32:05 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 95   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 63242 times)
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1220 on: December 01, 2018, 08:37:04 am »

Cory wanted to make a show about Meghan not exactly moving on.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1221 on: December 01, 2018, 08:41:30 am »

^ Wasn't that Trevor? (Show about a man whose ex had married a British prince?)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1222 on: December 01, 2018, 01:57:21 pm »

^^It was Trevour who was rumored to be doing a show about the ex marrying a British Prince haven't heard anything about it or even if he found a network to green light the project or even if it was true and it was just gossip.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1223 on: December 01, 2018, 02:08:15 pm »

Wasnt samantha called out by her own daughter? She doesnt seem like a nice person to me at all.

Yes.
 Sam she's a flip flopper first she was talking negative about Meghan then she on tv crying and saying how great Meghan is then she gone back to dissing her.

Sam is entertainment for gossip ,but in real life I wouldn't want to be around her she seems exhausting to be around I can see why Meghan cut her out
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1224 on: December 01, 2018, 02:37:58 pm »

Wasnt samantha called out by her own daughter? She doesnt seem like a nice person to me at all.

Yes.
 Sam she's a flip flopper first she was talking negative about Meghan then she on tv crying and saying how great Meghan is then she gone back to dissing her.

Sam is entertainment for gossip ,but in real life I wouldn't want to be around her she seems exhausting to be around I can see why Meghan cut her out

Her daughter was a teenager who ran off with a man in his late 20's or early 30's. Any good mother would call out and protect such a daughter.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1225 on: December 01, 2018, 04:32:26 pm »

Sam is of course nuts. The Markles are a conglomeration of criminals, insane people, drugies and two extended relatives, one a priest and  one uncle, a U.N. worker, in the lot. Not a good majority group of a gene pool IMO. I don't know about Doria. To her credit she is a social worker and in my profession I deal with them in the rehabilitation of criminals. They are good people at heart and have a rewarding but sometimes tragic job as I do. She is a yoga teacher and they tend to be spiritual oriented people who want to help heal people's bodies and minds through yoga and meditation. I don't know about these criminal allegations about her as I have never seen any evidence  and I can say she has no  California felonies in  any city in L.A. County or misdemeanors in the unincorporated areas of L.A. County and certain cities without their own City Attorneys (We do those as well). I would see it even if the records were sealed as we have records of any case that comes in for filing and its history sealed or not. To my knowledge she has been in Los Angeles at least from the time she was a young adult if not born here or raised here herself. And certainly here when Murks was born. So if she was away from Murks for a few years in jail somewhere, it could only be on some crime she picked up traveling somewhere or it is federal which I am not part of the system so that I wouldn't know. I am guessing she does not have a serious record short of traffic violation like most people.  So one side of the Murks is nuts and one side seems solid middle class but can't keep a relationship together as she is single since her divorce. The Murks family is not a good one to have merged with to breed children IMO. But there is plenty of help for them and thier child available. They have gone to one mental health workshop so that is encouraging. (I know it was a visit, but an interesting visit considering the history of both their sides of the family.) No one will take Sam seriously no matter what she says. It is just if it is bad, Murks critics can use it as amno even if it is questionable. Murks creates her own amno so I wouldn't give Sam a thought in the long run.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1226 on: December 01, 2018, 08:08:21 pm »

^ Agree to all of what you wrote. The Markles (We know very little about Doria, her brother who is Megan's age, her side of the family) - they are the kind of people you stay away from or else you may end up in a scam or something. However, Meggles doesn't need them to look bad. Her own behavior speaks volumes. The DM articles start to show it.

Which one of them went on a mental health seminar?

I think that Meg needs major rewiring in the attitude department.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1227 on: December 01, 2018, 10:08:50 pm »

The DM is getting a lot of click bait with these headlines. I think that is their goal. And sailing along with gossip. The headlines sound like those at the
lower level tabs;
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1228 on: December 01, 2018, 10:20:44 pm »

Agreed but think about it. With Megan, the click baits are her ridiculos demands and childish temper tantrums. Temper tantrums of a middle aged woman who thinks she's larger than life. The same kind of behavior that we know she had on Suits (I watched the show since the pilot and I've read the anon blogs of the staffers complaining of her royal tantrums). What I'm saying is: clickbaits or not, it sounds pretty plausible.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1229 on: December 01, 2018, 10:24:05 pm »

I would say if the cameras rolled while she was having a hissy fit (ala Charles at that photo call or Edward at a press conference) then I would say yes, this is true. But the "unnamed" source is no real proof. Plus the DM has an agenda to get click bait. It sounds implausible to me. In any case the constant tabloid stories get tired, maybe the royals have gotten so boring, that this is a way for the DM to get some interest in them. To me this is a big (Daily) Fail and going across like a lead balloon.Next there will be discussions of Kate and Meghan fighting over a dress in a store, ala Lucy and Ethel of I Love Lucy.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1230 on: December 02, 2018, 01:53:30 am »

Here’s daddy, right on que.  bored3  The family’s definitely working with Meghan to get her sympathy.
Meghan Markle's dad blasts 'cruel' and 'heartless' British SNOBS amid royal feud with Kate
MEGHAN Markle, the Duchess of Sussex’s estranged father has condemned “cruel and heartless” attacks on his pregnant daughter, blaming British “snobs”.

"He thinks she’s a victim of some sort of sick British sport where you put someone on a pedestal then throw as many stones as you can to knock them off.

“All this is happening when she’s expecting her first child and, instead of support, Thomas is horrified that she’s getting nothing but flak.

“He says, ‘They’re nothing but snobs and their behaviour is a disgrace’.”

The friend revealed: “It hurts him deeply. Thomas keeps asking, ‘How could they be so cruel and heartless? One of the sweetest young women anyone could hope to meet is being trashed and bashed by a British establishment hellbent on belittling her’.  tehe
It’s time for the complainers to back off, says royal biographer Christopher Wilson. He said: “Meghan needs time to settle into what for her is a completely alien culture.”

The problem, he said, is that the royal family still has many employees who want things done the old-fashioned way and object to a new broom.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/royal/1053124/meghan-markle-news-meghan-kate-middleton-row-royal-family-thomas-markle

Umm, the world has seen how the royal family bent over backwards for her and how she’s said that she’s been welcomed by then and now they’re been called snobs. Can’t deal with seeing the gravy train coming to an end as the head of the snake, Meghan’s getting what’s coming to her that she created with her lies and manipulation
Load of rubbish when her nasty behavior was known when she lawyed up to her that statement issued and the next day, if not the same day, she was seen with Markus making sure she was seen outside the fancy hotel, 4 Seasons if I remember, having finished lunch. The press is giving it back to her for the lies she’s told about being abused and had to deal with racism from them. As the saying goes, you reep what you sew.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2018, 02:02:03 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1231 on: December 02, 2018, 02:09:17 am »

slow news days
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1232 on: December 02, 2018, 03:36:01 pm »

@Ariel    Both H and Murks made a surprise visit to a mental health seminar event and they stayed for a seminar. W and waity went to an event against bullying the same day. I forgot where they were held but the comments were hilarious on the article. Most people thought it was about time they seek help.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1233 on: December 02, 2018, 10:39:32 pm »

They need to refer people to professionals.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #1234 on: December 08, 2018, 10:53:40 pm »

‘I love you with all my heart – now and forever’: Meghan’s father Thomas Markle reveals her sweet cards, proof he did go to her first wedding (but said no to party bag of MARIJUANA) and evidence he did have a heart attack

Thomas Markle revealed the heartfelt notes daughter Meghan once sent to him
    He admits that they are a painful reminder of the rift between him and the royals
    Mr Markle admits he is dreading his first Christmas without a card from Meghan
    He also rejected some 'lies' told about him and complained about his treatment
    Mr Markle even produced documents and evidence of the heart problem he had

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6475167/Meghans-father-Thomas-Markle-reveals-sweet-cards-proof-did-wedding.html

The invite to her 1st wedding is so tacky, don't even get me started on the gift bag of marij.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/21/7180454-6475167-The_invitationto_Meghan_s_first_wedding_showed_her_entwined_with-m-31_1544306362942.jpg

at her 1st wedding
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/21/7180096-6475167-image-a-17_1544305750428.jpg
‘There are no pictures out there of me at the wedding because it was on the beach and everyone else was in their 30s and I was in my 60s’, Mr Markle said last night, before showing The Mail on Sunday a photograph – published here for the first time. It shows him posing proudly with Meghan just moments before he and his ex-wife Doria walked her across the sand to marry Trevor.

Mr Markle also kept his business-class ticket to the four-day affair, along with an invitation, which featured a picture of a bikini-wearing Meghan on the beach entwined in Trevor’s arms, and a chilled bottle of Red Stripe beer within arm’s reach.

The wedding took place at the famous Jamaica Inn, where Meghan booked all 55 rooms and villas, taking the £1,200-a-night largest villa for herself and her new husband.

‘Meghan planned everything down to the tiniest detail. She took control of everything. I was given a white shirt to wear, as were all the male guests. She micro-managed everything,’ says Mr Markle.

‘The picture was taken when I walked into her bungalow just moments before the ceremony was due to start. I was so proud and overcome with emotion to see my baby in a white gown, looking so beautiful. We took the picture and then Doria and I both walked her down the aisle.

‘Trevor is Jewish and his father, who is a rabbi, conducted the service. But it was not a traditional Jewish ceremony. Meghan read vows she’d written herself.’

There were 100 guests – including the cast of Suits, the TV show in which Meghan starred – for the ceremony on September 10, 2011. In the US, where the month is written first, that results in 9/10/11, a date Meghan chose because it would be easy for Trevor to remember. The guests were welcomed with a gift of a small fabric bag containing a welcome note from Meghan and Trevor along with a small plastic ‘baggy’ of marijuana. Mr Markle says: ‘It’s illegal, but it’s no big deal in Jamaica. It’s almost customary down there. I don’t smoke weed and to the best of my knowledge nor does Meghan. I don’t know what I did with mine. I think I gave it away. I kept the bag and I use it to keep the sea air [at his Mexican beachside home] off one of my Emmys.’ He has won three of the awards, known as the TV Oscars.

Festivities included ‘beach yoga with Doria’ – while she is now well known, she was listed simply as ‘Meg’s mum’ on the invitation.

The Jamaica Inn is famous as the honeymoon designation of Hollywood star Marilyn Monroe and her third husband, playwright Arthur Miller, and was a regular haunt of James Bond author Ian Fleming. ‘If it’s good enough for Marilyn Monroe and Arthur Miller… it’s good enough for us,’ read the invitation.

On the day before the ‘beach chic’ wedding, the couple hosted ‘beach Olympics’ featuring the bride’s team versus the groom’s team in events such as tug-of-war and kayaking, followed by a barbecue. That night everyone danced to a reggae band.

Mr Markle, who helped pay for the celebration, is mentioned twice in the wedding literature. He is credited with ‘generously hosting’ brunch on the final day and gets a special ‘thank you’ for his ‘incredible generosity’.

The wedding invitation reads: ‘Cheers to love, cheers to laughter, cheers to happily ever after.’ Two years later, the marriage was over.

Thomas Markle neither asked for nor received payment for this interview.

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/21/7180084-6475167-image-a-22_1544305889017.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/21/7180090-6475167-image-m-25_1544306020841.jpg
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2018/12/08/21/7180098-6475167-And_in_a_Christmas_card_left_showing_a_colourful_llama_she_write-a-26_1544306028151.jpg
« Last Edit: December 08, 2018, 11:00:14 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1235 on: December 08, 2018, 11:09:08 pm »

Well there is some wiggle room. He may not have asked for payment but that doesn't mean he did not get the payment.

He was on vacation apparently
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1236 on: December 08, 2018, 11:17:01 pm »

It says quite clearly he didn’t receive payment in public print and this can be trusted because any monies received in any other manner would be illegal and worthy of investigation.  Anyone who would want to go up against the IRS over this is insane. So, it didn’t happen no matter how much some would like to bash this man.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1237 on: December 09, 2018, 12:01:48 am »

What's puzzling is that why he didn't bring ll this months ago. Did he get a deal that doesn't nvolve money directly but to the IRS to cover his tax issues that have been gosspid about for months?  dontknow
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:06:21 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1238 on: December 09, 2018, 12:17:48 am »

I love you with all my heart – now and forever’: Meghan’s father Thomas Markle reveals her sweet cards, proof he did go to her first wedding (but said no to party bag of MARIJUANA) and evidence he did have a heart attack

Thomas Markle revealed the heartfelt notes daughter Meghan once sent to him
He admits that they are a painful reminder of the rift between him and the royals
Mr Markle admits he is dreading his first Christmas without a card from Meghan
He also rejected some 'lies' told about him and complained about his treatment
Mr Markle even produced documents and evidence of the heart problem he had

So he had a good relationship, rejected marijuana when offered at his daughter's first wedding, and had loving notes and letters and cards. He provided proof and really I just see now that if his daughter was passing bags of marijuana at her first wedding, surely she was partaking in getting stoned out of her mind, yes? So now that she has a prince, she decides to go all moral on everyone around her. She has really earned the disgust and contempt of those around her (public, the courtiers).

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1239 on: December 09, 2018, 12:38:08 am »

^yep and now would be a good time for her to go and heal the rift with her dad. She herself wrote glowing things about her dad in the Tig before she met Harry and then she ghosted her dad because he's not on brand for the role she was playing to snag Harry. Something's going on anyway because the DM seems to have stopped publishing new moderated comments on the articles regarding her dad, especially the main article.
The press is dumb to tell Harry to mend the rift with her dad when it's nothing to do with Harry as he's never met him.  bored3  The press should be saying this to Meghan who still wants to push her image as a humanitarian, champion of women's rights and girls getting education.

TINA WEAVER: Man up, Prince Harry and heal the rift with Meghan's father...before its too late
Yet today he is a pariah. At 74, in failing health in his twilight years, he is spending Christmas ostracised by his daughter. Heartbroken, cut off and cast out into the cold by an angry and indignant Meghan.

The irony will be lost on the new Duchess of Sussex, as she fine-tunes her favoured philanthropic causes, that charity, as the saying goes, should begin at home. But to her, Thomas has become an embarrassment and a rolling public humiliation.

Unable to manage and control him, she has pulled up the drawbridge. Behind the castle walls she will not – cannot – be reached. While Thomas feels wounded, Meghan feels betrayed. She is unwilling to climb down from the battlements. Meghan’s Royal ambition is leaving a large and untidy wake.

In most family feuds, it takes a third party – a husband or partner – to intervene, break the entrenched positions and tactfully suggest the offer of an olive branch might be the best way forward.

Harry should have been that peacemaker. But headstrong, unworldly and in thrall to his starry, beautiful wife he did nothing to calm the brewing storm.

Rather than respectfully meeting his father-in-law face to face before the couple’s engagement was announced, he chose a quick chat on the phone. Harry – or rather his advisers – had the chance to bring Thomas into the Royal tent before the world even knew Meghan and Harry were a couple. It was a dropped ball that has led us to this point.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-6475323/TINA-WEAVER-Man-Prince-Harry-heal-rift-Meghans-father-late.html
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 12:45:39 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 ... 95   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: