Royal Gossip
June 25, 2019, 01:12:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 74295 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1180 on: November 14, 2018, 11:33:53 pm »

I sometimes think the Markles have been the best thing to happen to the tabloids, since forever. Endless supply of drama and dark hilarity.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1181 on: November 15, 2018, 03:15:46 pm »

^ Boy is that ever the truth. easter-lol

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1182 on: November 25, 2018, 04:36:06 am »

Meghan’s mother Doria ‘will stay with her and Prince Harry and become a hands-on gran’ in new larger house after couple leave Kensington Palace
* Harry and Meghan plan to move out of Kensington Palace into a bigger home
* Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor estate would allow them to have extra space
* Meghan's mother Doria could join them and would be room for a live-in nanny
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6425763/Meghans-mother-Doria-stay-Prince-Harry-hands-gran.html

bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1183 on: November 25, 2018, 04:43:21 am »

Once it's rejigged back to what it was before it was made into separate flats Frogmore Cottage will be a ten bedroomed mansion with an outside studio. That's what it was before.

I can't imagine that Doria will live in England full time, though. She has her home and life in the States, and there will be visa issues if she stays longer than the permitted time. That won't stop long visits every year though, I'm sure.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1184 on: November 25, 2018, 05:03:18 am »

Meghan’s mother Doria ‘will stay with her and Prince Harry and become a hands-on gran’ in new larger house after couple leave Kensington Palace
* Harry and Meghan plan to move out of Kensington Palace into a bigger home
* Frogmore Cottage on the Windsor estate would allow them to have extra space
* Meghan's mother Doria could join them and would be room for a live-in nanny
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6425763/Meghans-mother-Doria-stay-Prince-Harry-hands-gran.html

This won't go over well and this is freeloading.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1185 on: November 25, 2018, 05:06:01 am »

How is she allowed to stay if she has a record in the States?  easter-sly
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1186 on: November 25, 2018, 05:12:38 am »

I have tried to find a record and I have not been able to.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1187 on: November 25, 2018, 08:02:31 am »

It's been expunged if we judge by the abbreviations on her background check.

I bet you that they will hire her "because of visa issues". In this way she will not only be a freeloader, but will be paid freeloader with a visa.

Val
Princess

« Reply #1188 on: November 25, 2018, 09:23:51 am »

The RF certainly know how to kill off the Monarchy.  It’s certainly not the time to subsidise even more freeloaders especially those with criminal backgrounds, expunged or not. 
HRHOlya
Princess

« Reply #1189 on: November 25, 2018, 11:43:11 am »

German media reported ages ago that Doria was supposed to move to the UK. Many months later it was also reported in UK media, and now it is stated as fact, that she already lives in the UK. I have always wondered whether Doria would move to the UK and I do believe reports that she is or has moved for good. Murky is her only child, about to give birth to her grandchild, has married into a super rich family and lives a whole continent away with an ocean inbetween, plus Murky has absolutely no one in the UK. It makes a lot of sense.
dianab
Duchess

« Reply #1190 on: November 25, 2018, 11:54:58 am »

I think Meghan got her ambition ways from her mamma...
marion
Duchess

« Reply #1191 on: November 25, 2018, 01:20:48 pm »

Now we know why Doria sold her business in USA. Another freeloader paid for by the British taxpayer at a time when hospitals are struggling with million £ deficits, old people can't heat their homes this winter,  many having to use food banks, the list is endless but wtf, as long as we can find enough money to fund  a life  of luxury for murky and her mother  why should we complain
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1192 on: November 25, 2018, 03:12:56 pm »

The RF certainly know how to kill off the Monarchy.  It’s certainly not the time to subsidise even more freeloaders especially those with criminal backgrounds, expunged or not.

You now, I watched documentaries and read books about the cluelessness of the French and Russian revolution, but seeing it in action brings a kind of awe to the situation. I never thought I would live in an era where royals would show themselves, much less BE, so clueless. It's fascinating and it is telling that the public is openly expressing their rage at how Harry and Co. are just carrying on, on their backs and on their money. The public has little enough and the BRF demands more! Greedy!

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1193 on: November 25, 2018, 05:25:50 pm »

^ Detached from reality as you said. windsor thinks that Meg is brought to show diversity in the monarchy but Murky keeps spending as if there's no tomorrow from day one. I bet that this does not go well with the public that supports her. Maybe the Gen Z's of US will fall for the "she's so pretty in that $12K dress" but the sponsors of that dress who are the UK people, $12K could be a tad bit insensitive.

Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1194 on: November 25, 2018, 05:33:59 pm »

The younger generation isn't yet paying the money that keeps her in style; those who do loathe her and the rest of that rotten family.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1195 on: November 25, 2018, 07:29:35 pm »

Sam and Thomas together at Thanksgiving.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180488163098/remember-how-tom-daddy-blamed-sam-for-his-heart

Keep Calm and Carry On
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1196 on: November 28, 2018, 04:22:17 am »

Just when Meghan's getting rightly critized in the press, out comes daddy.  bored3
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/180569310428/radar-on-line-tom-daddy-markle

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1197 on: November 28, 2018, 06:22:43 am »

Daddy's in Megan's PR. That's for sure.

Sam - I think she's in on it too. The embarrassment in front of KP was bizzarre but now that Will and QE have kicked the Sucks out of proximity to the heirs to the throne, it makes perfect sense. Sam went to stake her claim that she can mix with royslty wherever she wants and brf answered with: let's kick the Sucks in the middle of nowhere, the servant quarters, right there by the cemetery. There they can meet with whoever they want.

Val
Princess

« Reply #1198 on: November 28, 2018, 07:49:11 am »

It must however be extremely frustrating for Sam who knows the real meggles and can see her living the life of luxury, being sucked up to when she is allegedly an accomplished con woman who had ‘acted’ her way in to the RF.  She and ma Midd should write a book together.
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #1199 on: November 28, 2018, 06:26:16 pm »

^Its always those kind of people who get ahead in life, right? It drives me crazy  Kate-Horror-Queen

It annoys me too, like it does Samantha, that a woman who is smug and ridiculous (I always see that photo of her cupping her non-existent bump while on tour) is living a life of luxury and doesn't appear humble. Instead she is less than humble and not confident at all, a confident woman doesn't seek attention when she already has it by being married to a prince in the first place.

The photo I mentioned  nervous  ick  sob
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/royal-family/2018/10/30/TELEMMGLPICT000179376588_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-gaKsLgbA6-uokDv4MbJVz7X7s4F7tTw3-lp8Kc-1dI.jpeg?imwidth=1400
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 ... 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: