Royal Gossip
June 26, 2019, 11:59:18 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 99   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 74414 times)
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #1120 on: October 22, 2018, 06:26:52 pm »

She could look like Grandpa Thomas. 
Kins
courtier

« Reply #1121 on: October 22, 2018, 06:29:56 pm »

Or Samantha  tehe
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1122 on: October 22, 2018, 09:05:38 pm »

A mashup between Samantha and Doria's nose, the one M changed to start passing. That would be a lovely lesson in karma.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1123 on: October 23, 2018, 01:23:08 am »

Thomas Markle is spotted running errands in his Mexican hometown after revealing his elation at daughter Meghan's pregnancy news
Thomas Markle was seen in Rosarito, Mexico, running errands Monday
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6304929/PICTURED-Thomas-Markle-runs-errands-Mexico-following-news-Meghans-pregnancy.html
Same old crap. The DM must be expecting some breaking news and that’s why they keep Thomas in the press.
There’s a video of Meghan, in that horrible see through dress, and Harry walking along the pier on Fraser Island. She really is an attention seeking......

Keep Calm and Carry On
Val
Princess

« Reply #1124 on: October 23, 2018, 07:53:56 am »

^^^^^

Samantha also knows the real MM and must feel very frustrated and resentful at what she has achieved by sheer cunning and determination plus using her acting skills.  She has been trying to show this to the world.  Their father has done so much for MM especially taking on the role of mother and father whilst Doria was in prison for several years.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1125 on: October 23, 2018, 02:11:17 pm »

Sammy is way older than Meghan. they were not sisters close in age. I wonder what the root cause of this feud is?

I read nothing of Doria being in prison. Certainly there would be records of this and parole records, et al.

Tom had to take care of his daughter. That is what parents are supposed to do. If he didn't she'd be taken away from him.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1126 on: October 23, 2018, 04:59:11 pm »

^ There are records. People who have background checked Doria have seen that there's expunged record of her being in prison.

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1127 on: October 23, 2018, 05:54:39 pm »

I bet she was in the nick because of Thomas raising Meghan when she was 12-18. Those a very vulnerable years that a mother needs to be with her daughter, but Doria wasn’t.

The family’s using the same photo agency now; Backgrid.
While Meghan's away! Doria Ragland is spotted in Los Angeles again as her pregnant daughter continues a 16-day tour with Prince Harry and touches down in Fiji
Meghan Markle's mother was seen out and about on Monday as she headed to a business meeting.
Speculation regarding the couple's first child has been rampant since Ragland was seen taking baby care classes in Pasadena last month.
And it has also been reported that Ragland is considering moving to London because Meghan may not want to hire a nanny.   
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6305945/Doria-Ragland-spotted-Los-Angeles-amid-Meghan-Markles-tour-Prince-Harry.html

Keep Calm and Carry On
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1128 on: October 23, 2018, 06:05:26 pm »

I said the mom will end up taking care of the kid.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1129 on: October 23, 2018, 06:20:50 pm »

They have nannies. I think there will be one for the baby.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1130 on: October 23, 2018, 07:40:00 pm »

Okay the mom will end up taking care of the child with the help of the nanny. Same thing really. MM will need step in people and mom's are the best.

Val
Princess

« Reply #1131 on: October 24, 2018, 10:10:04 am »

The years in prison were allegedly due to cocaine which were  said to be documented on the expunged records.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1132 on: October 24, 2018, 03:36:34 pm »

I don't know when she came to LA County but she has no felony record in Los Angeles county. So unless this is some other county or state that she was convicted of felony cocaine use or sales-this is all hearsay and very well may not be true.

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1133 on: October 24, 2018, 03:52:26 pm »

^ But what is true is that Doria was gone from Megsy's life for six years.   Six years.  A loving mother does not disappear from her child's life for such a long period of time [or any time] without there being some extenuating circumstances.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1134 on: October 24, 2018, 04:04:59 pm »

That is true but it could be shewas ill or mental and in some hospital. I don't know how everybody knows she was gone for six years

windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1135 on: October 24, 2018, 08:24:32 pm »

'Dad paid for her tuition!': Samantha Markle calls her sister 'delusional' and 'lying' after Meghan described her struggles to pay for university education in Fiji speech
Samantha Markle has branded her sister a 'liar' after she gave a speech about the difficulties of paying to go to university - saying their father paid for her tuition.
Meghan, 37, gave her first speech as a member of the royal family at the University of the South Pacific's Suva campus in Fiji today.
She discussed the challenges of funding further education, saying she relied on 'scholarships and financial aid programmes' to get through her university degree.
But her half-sister, 53, quickly took to Twitter to brand her 'delusional' and a 'liar', saying she 'missed out a very important detail' in her speech.
She wrote: 'Dad paid her college tuition! She forgot the most important part of her speech and there are receipts to prove it.
'I love my sister but this is ridiculous. You can't lie like this, Meg! Delusionally absurd.'
The Duchess of Sussex said to students and staff: 'I am also fully aware of the challenges of being able to afford this level of schooling for many people around the world – myself included.
'It was through scholarships, financial aid programmes and work-study where my earnings from a job on campus went directly towards my tuition - that I was able to attend university. And, without question, it was worth every effort.'
But Samantha is adamant their father Thomas Markle, 74, paid for Meghan to go to university.
In an interview with the Mail on Sunday, he told of how Meghan was sent to exclusive private schools from kindergarten onwards and he paid for her $30,000 (£23,000)-a-year tuition at Northwestern University, Illinois, with $750,000 winnings from a lottery.
He claims he funded a teenage Meghan's expensive holidays abroad, including a visit to Britain, where she was photographed outside Buckingham Palace.
Mr Markle described himself as a a proud man, who has never asked his daughter for a penny, despite suffering financial setbacks over the years and losing the vast majority of his lottery winnings in a bad business deal.
But Meghan gave a different impression in her speech: ''As a university graduate, I know the personal feeling of pride and excitement that comes with attending university.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6312723/Samantha-Markle-accuses-Meghan-lying-speech-university-saying-father-paid-tuition.html
Meghan’s lies are catching up with her. She claims to have paid her own way through college and that she graduated. In this instance, Samantha has every right to complain on social media because Meghan’s a liar and a kept woman who relies on a man to pay her way in some form or another.

Keep Calm and Carry On
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1136 on: October 24, 2018, 09:19:57 pm »

Meghan's finances have not been revealed.

That said. I think this is hurting Samantha the most. she should let go of the bitterness, she got her message through. She needs to resume her own life and take care of herself.

Many parents pay tuitions or help out. If Meghan repaid some of the expenses it may or may not be revealed.

If she were running for office here in the US it would be a requirement for her to release her finances. She's in a different situation than a US politician is.

If Sam loved her sister she would not run to the media. Meg is a lot younger than Sam and I don't know how much she really knows.

If she worked on campus, there are work study arrangements which reduce the tuition amount.

Sam can do whatever she pleases but I think if she keeps this up she will be ignored and her 15 mins will be up..

Meghan did earn her own money. She was not a "kept woman" but a wife and later a live in partner. But she did work for a living.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1137 on: October 24, 2018, 09:37:24 pm »

It is probably a little bit of both if she worked at school that can help pay for part of your tuition because that happened with my niece at USC. My brother paid her full tuition but when my sister started working there they gave all the money back for that year and she had it free on words but my brother could afford to pay for her. So maybe Merkel paid some of it and because she work there and got part of the tuition off and maybe because she always plays the race card she got a minority grant. Again it may be partly true that she got some help other than her dad I mean

YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1138 on: October 24, 2018, 10:00:14 pm »

There isn’t a chance on earth that MM paid or worked for anything at NW.  Samantha’s right.  Her dad funded everything.  As a matter of fact, MM even bragged that she was a Trust Fund baby in LA.  Everybody there knows what she is and are having quite the laugh at her “performances”.  Liar.  Pure and simple.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1139 on: October 24, 2018, 10:05:34 pm »

Samantha I doubt stuck her nose into her much younger 1/2 sister's tuition bills. I don't know of any families whose siblings pored through the Uni statements. Also there is work study, I know of people who got a reduced tuition because they did work study and as graduate students got assistantships and had lower tuition costs. These assistantships and work study are very sought after. Students get experience and some lower tuition costs. It is win win situation.

I don't think anything Samantha says can be taken as gospel. I doubt Meghan will dig out the receipts to "prove" things. Sam is making herself look worse than Meghan.

IMO.

How is it assumed Meghan is a "liar". If she paid her dad back, how on earth would Sam get  hold of the records? NO way would Meghan share them with her vindictive sister.

Samantha is pathetic IMO. She is making people like Meghan (at least some that is).

Some in the DM comments note that $750,000 (if Tom spent it all on NW) would not cover tuition and expenses for four years. And they would no more than Samantha since they did say they sent their children to NW.

Pages: 1 ... 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 ... 99   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: