Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:06:48 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 95   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 62722 times)
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1100 on: October 21, 2018, 04:48:26 pm »

oh shut up Samantha and Thomas

Why? They have the right to freedom of speech; neither owe silence to the BRF and neither actually owe Meg anything. Thomas did EVERYTHING to make sure Meg had a good start in life and Thomas did EVERYTHING to show love and support as adults should. Just because Meg didn't make it to Hollywood stardom, it does not mean that he loved her less. Just because he wouldn't pay the bills for a luxury lifestyle doesn't mean that she's somehow less loved by him. As for Samantha, I think she's deeply disturbed and unhappy (who wouldn't be because of her chronic illness) and I just believe she is unhappy with much of her life.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #1101 on: October 21, 2018, 06:49:42 pm »

^ I don't blame her antics on her health. There are many people with MS who don't go absolutely bananas on the world stage. I think there's more to it, though it is entirely possible for SM to resent MM for being abled. 

I think her unhappiness stems largely on how it must have been in the family. Meghan certainly was a coddled child, offered things and opportunities that it does not appear Sam had herself. I think there is no small amount of resentment on her part that her father loved MM 'more.' I think a lot of this, aside from the obvious money-grubbing and attention-seeking, is the attempt to prove herself to be the 'better' daughter. The average person, disabled or not disabled, would have eventually grown up and realized she can't make MM be a better daughter, or have more value to her father herself through reconciling MM to TM.

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1102 on: October 21, 2018, 06:56:48 pm »

^ I don't blame her antics on her health. There are many people with MS who don't go absolutely bananas on the world stage. I think there's more to it, though it is entirely possible for SM to resent MM for being abled. 

I think her unhappiness stems largely on how it must have been in the family. Meghan certainly was a coddled child, offered things and opportunities that it does not appear Sam had herself. I think there is no small amount of resentment on her part that her father loved MM 'more.' I think a lot of this, aside from the obvious money-grubbing and attention-seeking, is the attempt to prove herself to be the 'better' daughter. The average person, disabled or not disabled, would have eventually grown up and realized she can't make MM be a better daughter, or have more value to her father herself through reconciling MM to TM.

Yet look at the daughter who is "there". Think she was the very pampered, spoiled baby who never got over herself. Rotten to the core.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1103 on: October 21, 2018, 10:08:00 pm »

Maybe they have, maybe he’s watching his health now.  The fact is, we don’t know.  How on earth is this Samantha’s fault? 

Not saying it's her fault. Her father is stubborn.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1104 on: October 22, 2018, 08:52:53 am »

^ Stubborn for not shutting up forever after the child he pampered from the craddle discarded him like a bag of old potatoes? Yeah, seems pretty unfair to M that she paid off her exes but not her dad to shut up so that she can try to gaslight people in social media age that she's a decent woman with qualities.

Good for papa Markle. Let him show how the oh so self-important daughter of his can wear 10K clothes per day but can't spend $500 to go see him or fly him in, or $0 to call on whatsapp.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1105 on: October 22, 2018, 01:47:24 pm »

Stubborn because he is still eating greasy food despite the health issues.

He seems hostile to Meghan and is getting paid by the media.

By stubborn I did mean about eating healthy diet and taking care of himself.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1106 on: October 22, 2018, 02:11:50 pm »

It states, very clearly, that Tom Sr was not being paid nor received anything to speak to the media, which he is completely allowed to do.  As a new grandfather-to-be, who is excited at the prospect yet treated like he doesn’t exist, I don’t blame him.   And we really don’t know what the man is eating which is his own and his physician’s dang business.

He has really, among all these goofballs, been treated horribly.  I can only imagine the sob story Sparkles has laid out for sympathy.  He may not be perfect but he is her father and deserves respect.  She really showed her true colors with this, I believe, with that “family I never had” remark that must have stung.  Some humanitarian.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1107 on: October 22, 2018, 02:41:39 pm »

I think there is money involved. But that's my take on it. Who states this? He has gone to different places and was on television. Different media outlets have their own policies.

If he did not go to the media and say unpleasant things, I think this would not have been an issue.

I think family members would care about him if was clogging his arteries with bad food.

Meghan had not commented publicly on this. It is not known how she thinks or feels.

There is much dysfunction and I don't think it all should be blamed on Meghan. I think her family contributed to this awful situation by going to the media.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1108 on: October 22, 2018, 02:52:40 pm »

The article in question states it right there, at the end that no money or anything was exchanged for this interview.  Check it out. 

Sparkles actions speak much louder than words and it's not loving, kind nor generous (and I don't mean money).  Harry didn't dream up the "family she never had" cruel remark.  She said it.

Who says the family doesn't care what he eats?  That's his business anyway.

Tom Markle is, again, an American citizen who is protected by the Bill of Rights to say, do or be whatever he wants to and owes no allegiance to the Crown in any way, shape or form.  He is her father.  And one who worked hard to support this spoiled ungrateful and ambitious brat the best he could

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1109 on: October 22, 2018, 03:02:04 pm »

^ I missed the link with PH and the line "the BRF is the family she never had". Does anyone happen to have it handy?  flower

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1110 on: October 22, 2018, 03:12:23 pm »

The article in question states it right there, at the end that no money or anything was exchanged for this interview.  Check it out. 

Sparkles actions speak much louder than words and it's not loving, kind nor generous (and I don't mean money).  Harry didn't dream up the "family she never had" cruel remark.  She said it.

Who says the family doesn't care what he eats?  That's his business anyway.

Tom Markle is, again, an American citizen who is protected by the Bill of Rights to say, do or be whatever he wants to and owes no allegiance to the Crown in any way, shape or form.  He is her father.  And one who worked hard to support this spoiled ungrateful and ambitious brat the best he could

Did they swear in court no money was exchanged. Maybe it was more barter--giving him perks like free trips and gifts without it being technically money. There are loopholes.

Tom Markle can talk now until doomsday but I think it is not productive, just creates more dissension.

There are two sides to everything. I still don't blame it all on Meghan.

Parents are obligated to support their children. If he didn't Meghan would have been taken away from him.

The food may be his business but family members don't like to watch someone doing something to ruin his health.

Harry made that remark publicly not Meghan.

There is a lot going on behind the scenes and below the surface of all this.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1111 on: October 22, 2018, 03:14:35 pm »

It never ceases to amaze me that anybody cares about that Markle family

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1112 on: October 22, 2018, 03:15:37 pm »

I think down the road everybody will apologize and hopefully this can move on.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1113 on: October 22, 2018, 03:26:04 pm »

^ I missed the link with PH and the line "the BRF is the family she never had". Does anyone happen to have it handy?  flower

Here ya go.  Sandy's correct that Harry broadcast it to the whole world but he clearly says, "y'know, she said, the family she's never had".  There's no way he's clever enough to dream it up and, if I recall, she included it in her Christmas toast or speech or whatever she did to draw attention to herself.

https://youtu.be/NXgwsaQiz1w

Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #1114 on: October 22, 2018, 03:27:59 pm »

^ Everything is designed to draw attention to the rapidly, unattractively aging Hollywood Z-lister.

Pass the popcorn.

easter-James
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #1115 on: October 22, 2018, 04:35:24 pm »

She was the Golden Child.  Google what happens to the Golden Child in a dysfunctional family, if you don’t already know  eating cookies

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1116 on: October 22, 2018, 04:51:17 pm »

^^^  thankyou

Barnabe et Kitty...
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #1117 on: October 22, 2018, 05:05:38 pm »

Thomas Markle steps out in Mexico after revealing he heard about his grandchild on the radio during Meghan's tour of Australia
Mr Markle, 74, was snapped at his home in the beach town of Rosarito, Mexico over the weekend as the Duchess of Sussex carried out royal duties half the world away in Australia.

He was spotted getting out of a battered Volvo saloon car and entering his cliff-top residence in the coastal resort on Saturday wearing black jeans and a grey shirt.

Mr Markle is yet to meet his son-in-law.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6303195/Thomas-Markle-steps-Mexico-revealing-heard-granddaughter-radio.html
 bored3

Keep Calm and Carry On
Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #1118 on: October 22, 2018, 06:19:46 pm »

I hope their son looks just like grandpa Thomas!  laugh Just like Prince George looks like Michael Middleton!  laugh
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1119 on: October 22, 2018, 06:24:05 pm »

What if it's a girl?
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 ... 95   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: