Royal Gossip
April 20, 2019, 03:57:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Doria and the Raglands  (Read 371 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« on: April 17, 2019, 03:54:42 am »

I'm opening this thread because even though Doria is not giving interviews to the press it seems that the 'family home' Meghan didn't grow up in is inherited through her grandfather's aunt who didn't have any children. That inheritance is for half of the estate. The other half twitter documents claim that was cheated off of Doria's brother who is younger than Meghan without him even knowing it.

Someone on the internet went through the public records for the Ragrand side of the family, you know, the ones nobody writes about.

Her great grand mother Nettie Mae was married 4 times, possibly 5. Nettie Mae had multiple children too. The youngest one is Jeanette - the grand mother of Meghan and mother of Doria. Jeannette is the result of the marriage or just relationship between Nettie Mae and her half brother (from the same mother) James T Arnold.

In summary, Meghan's great grand mother was married 5 times (back in the day where divorce was frowned upon seriously), one of these 5 marriages was to her younger brother from the same mother and a different father and from that relationship came out Meghan's grandmother - Jeannette.

Meghan's grandfather Alvin was a serious cheater and ladies man. He had a relationship with a woman the same age as Doria who became pregnant when Doria got pregnant with Meghan. Doria's brother is younger than Meghan.

So, why is nobody writing about That? All of That?

Well here is something you won’t see published in the newspapers!
One of our fantastic MMTCD/TCD members did some digging after the DM posted pictures of MM’s maternal grandmother.
Let’s start with the basics first. Rachel Meghan Markle is the only child of Doria Ragland and Thomas Markle Sr.

Doria Ragland is the only child of Jeannette Arnold Johnson and Alvin Azell Ragland.

Still with me? Good!

Jeannette Arnold Johnson is the only child of Nettie Mae Allen Pritchard and James T Arnold.

And not only are James T Arnold and Nettie Mae Allen Pritchard considered spouses, they are also half-siblings, in fact James is her younger half brother.
They have different fathers but they do share the same mother, Gertrude A Sadler Arnold.

And if you’ll notice MM’s great-grandmother, Nettie Mae, was legally married Four times and possibly a fifth time with James Arnold.
So, tell me why you think this information has not been given anywhere?
And, to be honest I’m surprised it hasn’t as all of this information is of PUBLIC RECORD.

https://the-charlatan-duchess.tumblr.com/post/184239973319/lets-start-with-the-basics-first-rachel-meghan
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:45:33 am by YooperModerator » Logged

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 07:43:02 am »

^ Perhaps because (a) no-one in public life is responsible for what their ancestors, forbears, collateral relatives did or didn't do, sometimes years before the person was born. Nor is her mother responsible for her father, grandmother or father, none of whom did anything horrible to their granddaughter. 

And (b) these said forebears haven't publicly feuded with and bitched about each other online and in print, nor sold the person in the public eye out for money, while at the same time trashing her. Except for uncle Joseph, who's spoken nicely about his niece, though sold a lot of photos of Meghan to the tabloids.
LadySnowWhite
courtier

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 08:26:13 am »

^ Yeah exactly.  And why would be bothered to know about this?

Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 11:41:12 am »

I'd agree but promiscuousness seems to be running in the family. Seems that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 12:32:10 pm »

That depends if you believe that Meghan and her mother Doria are promiscuous women.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 12:46:00 pm »

^They have proven to be shifty, dubious, and self-serving women. No class passed down there - and very telling that MeAgain distances herself too from Doria's side of the family.  easter-lol It must be hard for MeAgain to realize her mother had no issues completely dumping her.  eating cookies
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 01:40:31 pm »

We don't know much about Doria but we do know about Doria's ex husband who was a ladies man per interviews of people who knew him. We know that Doria's mother is the result of the love between a sister and her younger brother, half brother but still.

That to me seems thousand times worse than a badmouthing wheelchair bound MS half sister that MM has been complaining about. Even the evicted from a bungalow half-brother of MM is nothing in comparison to what's been unearthed from obituaries only.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2019, 01:45:18 pm »

Dumping her? Not according to Morton's biography of Meghan. There are no gaps there in her childhood/youth when she could have been dumped. She's mentioned every step of the way.

IMO whole narratives are made up about Meghan's childhood by people who dislike her, in which Doria goes to jail for years (no documentation of that at all) or otherwise goes off for years leaving her daughter. That's more a scenario typical of Roslyn/Samantha Markle's youth and that of her children.
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2019, 01:57:58 pm »

Very sorry to double post here. However, as this article shows Doria's mother Jeanette did not marry her half-brother.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5139963/Meghans-grandmother-Jeanette-different-Queen.html
Val
Princess

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 03:03:51 pm »

^^^^

In a recent interview Doria’s imprisonment was discussed.  It was said to be for 8 years and drug related.  It was said to be in one of the Andrew Morton interviews.   He said he spends half his time in the US now.  He also said that Meghan was being treated like Diana was.  The record was investigated by a top US lawyer and found to have been expunged.  I wonder who ordered that?!
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 03:37:32 pm »

I don’t trust Morton one little bit.  He’s a $$$’s dude.

Ariel, I have those papers saved, and no, Doria isn’t a ‘nice’ person.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
marion
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 03:53:22 pm »

There's too much out there about Doria doing jail time for there  not to be some truth in it. No smoke without fire. If Doria wasn't an absent parent how come Meghan lived with just her father for a long period. I'm sure quite a bit about Meghan/Doris's past has been wiped but the trouble is the Markles just won't keep quiet
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 08:38:31 pm »

Yeah, and let them continue not to be quiet. Megsy and her pals just cannot stop.  eating cookies  thumbsup  tehe
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: