Royal Gossip
June 21, 2018, 11:03:54 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Markles  (Read 3071 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« on: May 21, 2018, 07:30:01 pm »

Please discuss anything to do with Meghan's family, such as it is.  Includes Doria's side.  Thank you!  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 07:31:46 pm »

Meghan’s pot farmer nephew, 25, hands police a PEPPER SPRAY after being caught with a KNIFE outside a London nightclub following whirlwind tour of the capital’s tourist attractions

Meghan Markle's family travelled to London ahead of wedding to Prince Harry
    They uploaded photos to social media including cardboard cutouts of the royals
    Megan's nephew Tyler Dooley, 25, busted with a knife at a nightclub on Sunday
    Bouncers confiscated the blade and Dooley fled before cops arrived at the club

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5751887/Meghan-Markles-nephew-gets-caught-knife-London-club.html

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 07:35:12 pm »

Thank you for the thread, I was just thinking they need their own as much as the Midds need theirs.. Otherwise the family discussion disrupts the discussion on the Sussexes too much and we know none of them will go away any time soon sigh
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

Is he nice? ~ Markles

« Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 09:28:49 pm »

Gee, somehow we will KNOW if Samantha ends up joining this forum.  tehe

\\\\\\\"William was introduced to Mr and Mrs (Ralph) Lauren, and immediately apologised for the Duchess\\\\\\\'s absence. He said: \\\\\\\'I\\\\\\\'m sorry my wife\\\\\\\'s not here, you probably would far rather you saw my wife.\\\\\\\' \\\\\\\'Not at all,\\\\\\\' said Mr Lauren.\\\\\\\"
Kins
courtier

« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 09:31:43 pm »

^OMG-can you imagine?huh
SouthernBelle
royal watcher

« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 11:44:49 pm »

Meghan’s pot farmer nephew, 25, hands police a PEPPER SPRAY after being caught with a KNIFE outside a London nightclub following whirlwind tour of the capital’s tourist attractions

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5751887/Meghan-Markles-nephew-gets-caught-knife-London-club.html

SUCH A CLASSY BUNCH! 
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2018, 12:08:29 am »

'I'll wait to hear from her!': Meghan Markle's sister calls on her to 'do the morally and religiously right thing' and reunite their family following the wedding
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5755363/Meghans-sister-calls-morally-religiously-right-thing-reunite-family.html#ixzz5GBFE7WWc
On an on this will go until the head of the snake, Meghan remains in the royal.  bignono

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kins
courtier

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2018, 12:24:34 am »

^Wow. This is rich Sam of all people dictating what is moral. I can't believe she even says this stuff with a straight face. LOL!!
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2018, 12:40:08 am »

Well we all know she has a trashy family except for her mother. Eventually their Antics will die down because I think people will ignore them at some point.

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #9 on: May 22, 2018, 01:03:42 am »

If the DM stops paying attention to Sam, maybe she'll go away
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2018, 01:43:44 am »

Meghan Markle's father is seen for first time since missing his daughter's marriage to Prince Harry to undergo heart surgery as family members urge her to fly him to UK to visit Buckingham Palace

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5755573/Meghan-Markles-father-seen-Mexico-time-daughters-wedding.html#ixzz5GBeB7tXf
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2018, 02:29:18 am »

And so it begins...or continues.  easter-lol

Now, HOW was he even let through customs?
Val
Princess

« Reply #12 on: May 22, 2018, 09:37:14 am »

^^^^^

There are many reports around about Doria too, ie that she has a criminal record, is bankrupt and that her parents were half siblings ie same mother, different fathers.   Her proposed interview with Oprah won't go down well with the RF either.  Many comments everywhere on how smiley QE was at the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday but how grumpy and sour looking she was at the wedding which many are saying was more like the Nottinghill Carnival.
BostonLibby
gossip insider

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2018, 11:18:11 am »

^  The difference in the queen's demeanor from Saturday to yesterday is stunning.  She was at her best at the flower show yesterday, looking quite relaxed and happy.   To me, it speaks volumes about what she was thinking and feeling on Saturday.
Kins
courtier

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2018, 01:57:38 pm »

^I thought the same thing too. I n most circumstances, a wedding is a joyous event. But the look on QEII's face the entire time did not reflect joy.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2018, 02:14:28 pm »

^^^^^

There are many reports around about Doria too, ie that she has a criminal record, is bankrupt and that her parents were half siblings ie same mother, different fathers.   Her proposed interview with Oprah won't go down well with the RF either.  Many comments everywhere on how smiley QE was at the Chelsea Flower Show yesterday but how grumpy and sour looking she was at the wedding which many are saying was more like the Nottinghill Carnival.

Oprah denied that she would have an interview with Doria.

I don't think Doria has a criminal record.  It would have been out by now.

If the Queen did not want the marriage she would have told Harry to drop Meghan ages ago. The Queen does not smile at weddings. I don't recall her smiling at Will and Kate's wedding either. She could have been concerned about her husband being out and about again. She probably has a lot of worries related to her husband's health.
Kins
courtier

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2018, 02:36:13 pm »

^Wow. Just making my own observations.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2018, 02:46:30 pm »

Just expressing the impressions I have. I wonder how nervous the Queen was about her husband attending the wedding after his surgery.He probably does not like to be cooped up. But that's for another thread.
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2018, 03:06:10 pm »

putting on a wedding is always nerve-wracking.

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2018, 03:48:32 pm »

Liz absolutely does smile at weddings, or at least she used to. She had big smiles at Chuck & Di's wedding and even smiled quite broadly when Diana subtly reached out for C's hand during the ceremony. Also at other non-family weddings, but she doesn't really attend weddings anymore (except for her most direct family), so we can't say how she'd act at the next wedding she might attend, that isn't the family. A good comparison will be though Eug's wedding, her granddaughter from her fave son, that might give us some insight. If she's smilier and happier there, then you know what's up!

It depends on how well the palace wants to protect people how much gets in the public domain. Will was way worse than Harry back in the day and there are quite some rumours around, but the palace squashed that swiftly. It is to a degree harder now than when Bill was younger, as the internet with its global reach and social media is harder to control. But in any case, if the palace wants sth swept under the rug, even before plebeians have a chance to catch a whiff, it will be swept under the rug.

Derailing way too much as this is the Markle family thread, but yeah that's the gist, even concerning the Markles (to a degree, they're in the US and harder to control there for the Winds, cause the interviews with the Markle fam members for which they flew in and that were scrapped last minute, you can bet your hat the palace put an end to that, would've been harder to do had they done the same for US TV, with US TV and esp in the US, but stupidly - for them -  they came to the UK for UK TV; also emphasizes the reality that free journalism does not exist and freedom of speech also not or being unbiased, b/c then the Winds wouldn't supress negative stories and end things like these or the sudden positive countless articles on Murkles the day before the wedding).
« Last Edit: May 22, 2018, 03:51:49 pm by HRHOlya » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: