Royal Gossip
November 16, 2018, 06:09:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussex's Schedule 2018  (Read 5214 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2018, 04:52:56 am »

^sorry, I didn't realize the link I posted asn't the correct one.
https://78.media.tumblr.com/2ea290298967eb9f0744af8c75645183/tumblr_pc270gPmjv1xoon3go1_1280.png
found on : https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com

Keep Calm and Carry On
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #41 on: July 24, 2018, 08:02:14 pm »

Harry

June 7 The Duke of Sussex this evening held an OnSide Gala Dinner at Kensington Palace.

June 23 Phelisanong Children's Centre and subsequently a project in Leribe, Lesotho.

June 25 African Parks Board Meeting in Johannesburg, South Africa.

July 18 The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Rugby Football Union, this morning attended a Board Meeting at Twickenham Stadium

July 18 Rugby Football Union Injured Players Foundation Annual Client Forum.

July 19 The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Sentebale, this afternoon attended a Board Meeting

July 23-25 Netherlands

Meghan

June 14th Day of Engagements with The Queen

Harry and Meghan

May 22 BP Garden party

June 9 Trooping the colours

June 19  Ascot

June 26 The Queen , Duke and Duchess of Sussex - will host the final Queen's Young Leaders Awards Ceremony

July 5 Your Commonwealth’ Youth Challenge Reception

July 10-11 Dublin

July 17  Nelson Mandela Centenary Exhibition

October 20-27 Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga, and New Zealand

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #42 on: July 26, 2018, 01:53:24 am »

Harry

June 7 The Duke of Sussex this evening held an OnSide Gala Dinner at Kensington Palace.

June 23 Phelisanong Children's Centre and subsequently a project in Leribe, Lesotho.

July 18 The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Rugby Football Union, this morning attended a Board Meeting at Twickenham Stadium

July 19 The Duke of Sussex, Patron, Sentebale, this afternoon attended a Board Meeting

July 23-25 Netherlands

Meghan

Harry and Meghan

May 22 BP Garden party

June 19  Ascot

June 26 The Queen , Duke and Duchess of Sussex - will host the final Queen's Young Leaders Awards Ceremony

July 10-11 Dublin

July 25  Mr Edward Lane Fox was received by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex this afternoon when His Royal Highness invested him with the Insignia of a Lieutenant of the Royal Victorian Order.

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2018, 06:53:25 pm »

Harry

July 23-25 Netherlands

Meghan

Harry and Meghan

May 22 BP Garden party

June 19  Ascot

July 10-11 Dublin

July 25  Mr Edward Lane Fox was received by The Duke and Duchess of Sussex this afternoon when His Royal Highness invested him with the Insignia of a Lieutenant of the Royal Victorian Order.

August 29  HAMILTON

September 4th WellChild

September 6  100 Days to Peace

buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2018, 09:27:04 am »

Wait, going to see Hamilton is work???
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2018, 10:11:22 am »

Yes, very hard work.  You have to be hand pick what you want to do a lot of the time.  Ahead of the event you have to shower, dress appropriatelythrow any old thing on these days, get the wig or the extensions in and tidy mess it all up. Then you find the trowel to plaster on the foundation and try to look, cough, okay.  You find some frock that looks vile to wear, get out the shoes two sizes too big, leave off the tights, weather too hot.  Then of course you have to make sure the other half has the right shoes, you know, the ones with a big hole int he sole.  Phew, she needs a gold medal for all that, such a lot of work, and that is ahead of arriving in chauffered limo, best seats, fawned on, and within a few hours back indoors laughing their heads off at the plebs they have had to mix with.  Yeah, I can clearly see it really is very hard work indeed.   laugh laugh
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2018, 11:06:02 am »

laugh Absolute joke. Most people would kill to see Hamilton, let alone get a VIP experience.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2018, 12:59:13 pm »

Hamilton promotes US and Broadway... and the Oscar for dumbest husband of the year goes to ..  tehe
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2018, 05:26:50 pm »

^Hmmm  -  dumbest husband of the year, now I wonder who that could be (scratches chin).  As must be that ginger idiot with too few brain cells, they always said he was not overly intelligent, now he has proved it.  She appears to have put herself about a bit for favours, one ex husband (maybe two), a live in partner  -  she sure has been around the block a few times, and dork hazza is happy for everyone to know that a tart she is?   Hmmmm, says it all doesn´t it.  No brains other than in his underpants it would seem  sigh
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2018, 06:04:37 pm »

^The sad part is that Harry talks about getting HIV tested and sage sex, but he’s currently married to a woman who has this type of track record not to mention the DM basically saying she’s a Soho House house girl and other rumours of her being involved with political figures, and of course her acting career mainly consisted of simulating sex for all the world to see. She’s plain out nasty and is only managing to drag the royal family down into the gutter.
All eyes are on this train wreck, but little’s being said about Will and Waity neglecting their ‘work’ as they have patronage’s that haven’t seen them in months. Proves really that their ‘work’ is a joke and that they’re not really committed to the causes, only when they need pr to show that they’re doing something other than going on holiday.
Before, the public seemed indifferent to the royal family, but now with this situation, they’ve become more vocal. I see that and the inroads to social media as part of why she’s there but how long can this situation go on before the public becomes indifferent again because there’s no point to getting worked up if nothing can be done about it. There’s too many people in the U.K. who don’t have any allegiance to the royal family and look at the Meghan/Harry/Markle’s as part of reality tv on par with the gutter shows that populate the tv. They see them as celebrities and not royals.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2018, 06:58:09 pm »

I think a lot of people in the UK see them more as a burden than as celebrities or royals.
One comment stood out to me most, and I cannot remember where I saw it, but it went something like this:  The Monarchy is the Titanic, Ginger and Nutmeg are the iceberg, and the media is busy rearranging the deck chairs.

I haven't played since I stopped
sandy
Princess

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2018, 05:17:31 pm »

^The sad part is that Harry talks about getting HIV tested and sage sex, but he’s currently married to a woman who has this type of track record not to mention the DM basically saying she’s a Soho House house girl and other rumours of her being involved with political figures, and of course her acting career mainly consisted of simulating sex for all the world to see. She’s plain out nasty and is only managing to drag the royal family down into the gutter.
All eyes are on this train wreck, but little’s being said about Will and Waity neglecting their ‘work’ as they have patronage’s that haven’t seen them in months. Proves really that their ‘work’ is a joke and that they’re not really committed to the causes, only when they need pr to show that they’re doing something other than going on holiday.
Before, the public seemed indifferent to the royal family, but now with this situation, they’ve become more vocal. I see that and the inroads to social media as part of why she’s there but how long can this situation go on before the public becomes indifferent again because there’s no point to getting worked up if nothing can be done about it. There’s too many people in the U.K. who don’t have any allegiance to the royal family and look at the Meghan/Harry/Markle’s as part of reality tv on par with the gutter shows that populate the tv. They see them as celebrities and not royals.

I see a lot more indifference to the royals now. ABC is trying to stir up some excitement by airing a two parter about the royals but I doubt it will get good ratings. I saw a lot of issues of People left on the stands when they had that cover story about the royals last week. I think even with the Markles coming forward it's still a big bore.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2018, 06:07:25 pm »

It’s stupid selling of the Disney princess as evident by Meghan being portrayed as an American princess who’s modern, feminist image is good for the stuffy, old fashioned royals. It’s insulting and degrading to the royal family that an outsider with as much baggage as Meghan has will bring anything other than drama and pull down further the bruised image of the royal family. Now look at Harry. He’s now seen as a celebrity and laughed at with his bizarre choice of wife. He can’t continue on his charitable work and expect to be taken seriously when his Hollywood social climber wife’s only interested in merchandising expensive clothes and accessories and jet setting. People are outwardly calling for Harry to step down out of the public eye.
The royals handled Wills and Waity all wrong because they should’ve been the ones that brought in the younger generation to the royal family by connecting with the public. Instead, they used pr to try and sell them as a perfect couple who are now parents instead of just people with a privileged lifestyle that they’re using to help those less fortunate. Up until Meghan, I think Harry was doing a great job at connecting to the people and getting involved with current issues that effected them. He attracted a vast array of people because they see he was genuine and sincere and not only about pr like Wills comes across at times.
This situation with Meghan has done some good in that people are more savy to the false image of a person created by pr. They’re not easy sold on bs anymore, so the ‘kiss up to the royals positive spin, blame others for their woes like the press’ doesn’t work anymore and magazines and tv specials that take that view won’t get large viewership.
I think the best that the organizations that Harry’s a patron of is to hope that Meghan doesn’t attend any events so that they’ll get the proper press/tv coverage. I’m still ticked off at the lack of coverage of the IG in Toronto that turned into the Meghan show.  sauer

Keep Calm and Carry On
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #53 on: August 24, 2018, 03:20:14 am »

So, Aug 29 is when we have to suffer and see these nitwits "working" by attending Hamilton, who, by the way, had incendiary disdain for the Crown?

I have great doubts that PH or Sparkles will think deeply or have studied enough to catch the irony of their attendance and the true history of the American Revolution.  This is more fluff and red carpet extravagance to show off in the most arrogant and clueless way possible.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2018, 02:33:54 pm »

The claim is that they already saw it on a private date in Feb and clapped enthusiastically.  laugh
HM must be thrilled to read about those two - now effectively sharing one brain cell amongst each other.
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #55 on: August 24, 2018, 02:50:40 pm »

It’s stupid selling of the Disney princess as evident by Meghan being portrayed as an American princess who’s modern, feminist image is good for the stuffy, old fashioned royals. It’s insulting and degrading to the royal family that an outsider with as much baggage as Meghan has will bring anything other than drama and pull down further the bruised image of the royal family. Now look at Harry. He’s now seen as a celebrity and laughed at with his bizarre choice of wife. He can’t continue on his charitable work and expect to be taken seriously when his Hollywood social climber wife’s only interested in merchandising expensive clothes and accessories and jet setting. People are outwardly calling for Harry to step down out of the public eye.
The royals handled Wills and Waity all wrong because they should’ve been the ones that brought in the younger generation to the royal family by connecting with the public. Instead, they used pr to try and sell them as a perfect couple who are now parents instead of just people with a privileged lifestyle that they’re using to help those less fortunate. Up until Meghan, I think Harry was doing a great job at connecting to the people and getting involved with current issues that effected them. He attracted a vast array of people because they see he was genuine and sincere and not only about pr like Wills comes across at times.
This situation with Meghan has done some good in that people are more savy to the false image of a person created by pr. They’re not easy sold on bs anymore, so the ‘kiss up to the royals positive spin, blame others for their woes like the press’ doesn’t work anymore and magazines and tv specials that take that view won’t get large viewership.
I think the best that the organizations that Harry’s a patron of is to hope that Meghan doesn’t attend any events so that they’ll get the proper press/tv coverage. I’m still ticked off at the lack of coverage of the IG in Toronto that turned into the Meghan show.  sauer

The only reasons the royals have survived is because of the old fashion rules that have enabled them to be on top for thousands of years. That is the only reason whatsoever that royals have lasted as long as they have. Meg has no business changing anything and the fact that she doesn't understand WHY these rules are there proves that she does not belong. Being a spunky outsider doesn't make someone wiser than HM, or better than a 'stuffy' courtier who actually WANTS to be of help.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #56 on: August 24, 2018, 03:34:01 pm »

People have been saying that the royals are stuffy and old fashioned, so I think that Meg being fasted tracked in with old traditions broken is a project to show ho things would be by modernising the royal family to make it appeal to the social media celebrity loving culture the younger generation's caught up in. I think that Harry deliberately wanted Meg because she's part of that culture as she had social media presence with her IG account and her blog, The Tig, she also has pr companies backing her and possibly paid bots that go on the attack on social media, those who dare to righly criticize her. It would make sense since it was said he wanted an actress and how he and Meg will change the world. Exposing how pr works and the manipulation of pushing a false image like Meg being a feminist and a humanitarian, would definitely do that. The cyber bullying form her fans should be reported in the press because it's out of hand with them threatening to throw acid in royal reporters face and accussing them of being racist. We also see this type of comments in the press like the DM comments.

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #57 on: August 24, 2018, 06:56:50 pm »

She had 300K insta followers, mostly not real. After blabbing to the press about the relationship she got up to a mil. That's really nothing much if they are not real. RiRi would have brought serious following and good press for BRF. Meghan just became instafamous because of Harry. She didn't bring anything to the table ... except her chicken legs.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #58 on: August 24, 2018, 09:33:25 pm »

^ I'm not sure Rihanna would have brought good press. She's a known drug-user, and personally I find her trashy, esp for a role like "royal" or "ambassador" etc. I know she has a huge fanbase and is hugely liked, but eh, I'm one of those she leaves cold. I find her to be in the league of other trashy celebs tbh. dontknow
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #59 on: August 25, 2018, 09:09:55 pm »

My opinion is that I would say they don´t come any trashier than murky and her family, they are bottom of the sewers that lot.  Rhianna might not have brought good press, but could it really be any worse than the press murky and her family are.  The whole family is trailer trash, in fact I think the Kardashians are better trailer trash than the murkles, and that is something.  And at least they earn their own money and know what/who they are.  Murky thumbs her nose at royal protocol, wears the most awful frocks, hair always a mess, shoes far too big, and I don´t buy the bunions bit  -  I have had bunions since a child, and yes, some shoes don´t fit me, but that is because of width, not length, so you buy your shoes according to your foot width and what suits/ disguises the awful bunions.  Showing her boobs, doesn´t wear tight, oh the list is endless. One thing she is consistent with  -  she gets it wrong, every time, never a disappointment about her on that front.  I personally do not think there are people out there trashier than the murkles, all on a par really if you put them together.   Why HM let that kind of trailer trash into the family is a huge mystery.  Look at her face at the nuptials, if looks could kill murkly would have died on the spot, that look was evil and venomous.  Can´t say I blame HM, murky and her family are really such dreadful people, not a decent one among them, and I don´t think the mother is as innocent as they try to make us think.  I can´t see how the rf think that murky would "modernise" the rf, she is the last person to do that, all she is doing is making all the engagements look pathetic and people are fed up with it.  Which royal is attending, dork haza, oh no, and not that awful bint of his with him - yeah, oh well, I wo´t bother going along, don´t want to see that scruffy maniacal looking mess, better off at home with a cuppa.  I dread to think how the Invictus Games will turn out with her there, they really should not allow her to go to that engagement.   I can´t honestly see Rhianna doing any better, but then you can´t do worse than murky is how many see it.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: