Royal Gossip
December 11, 2018, 12:33:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sussex's Schedule 2018  (Read 6114 times)
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« on: May 19, 2018, 11:11:49 pm »

Harry

Meghan

Harry and Meghan

May they last 26 days of 2018 be the plot twist you've been waiting for

Tis the season to be petty fa-la-la-la-la-la-la-la-la
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2018, 11:42:42 pm »

Fly do you *despise* me?  sob laugh

This is so much work!!

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Albany
Baroness

« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2018, 12:32:17 am »

I know they're working the Garden Party, but what is their first official royal engagement after the wedding?

"Off with their heads!" -The Queen of Hearts
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2018, 12:36:44 am »

Meghan's sunday plans -

wash hair.
go for breakfast somewhere
yoga! Mom's here!
Get to know Amal Clooney and play the humanitarian.

Harry's plan:
having family members read him the riot act.
picking up trash around Windsor Castle
Regaining what's remaining of his popularity.

Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2018, 02:00:51 am »

The Garden Party with C and C is Harry/Meghan's first official engagement, in that it will be noted in the CC and they will be named. No doubt they will have some more pencilled in but not announced yet.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2018, 02:05:36 am »

Fly do you *despise* me?  sob laugh

This is so much work!!

Tongue
 no i don't  tehe

CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2018, 05:10:06 am »

Meghan's sunday plans -

wash hair.
go for breakfast somewhere
yoga! Mom's here!
Get to know Amal Clooney and play the humanitarian.

Harry's plan:
having family members read him the riot act.
picking up trash around Windsor Castle
Regaining what's remaining of his popularity.

Don't forget- pretend to be a shy virgin for the camera.
meememe
Duchess

« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2018, 05:21:51 am »

The British Monarchy website has 'no future engagements' listed for either the Duke or Duchess of Sussex over the next six weeks or so but ... the Wales branch of the family frequently do not list upcoming events there.

Charles is trying to get his and Camilla's up on his website but to find out about the Cambridges and Sussexes we have to rely on tweets from KP as a rule - sadly.

I do wish the BRF would get organised and insist that all royal public engagements that are to be recorded for posterity in the CC have to first of all be noted in the FE page of the main website, unless there are security reasons e.g. visits to Northern Ireland are rarely listed prior to the engagements for security concerns.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2018, 04:41:27 pm »

Honeymoon on hold: Meghan and Harry will delay their romantic holiday to attend engagement on Tuesday with Prince Charles
But the couple plan to really showcase their work as a new royal ‘power couple’ later in the year, starting with a visit to Australia, where Harry’s inspirational Invictus Games for injured servicemen and women is being held in Sydney this October.
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5741209/Meghan-Markles-plans-future.html#ixzz5G3YasSaf
 laugh
Lots of said plans but still nothing concrete and in the official schedule. If any of these are true, they'll be out of the UK for quite a bit. Out of sight out of mind. The focus will no be placed on Wills and Waity as the future so they'll have to step up big time and actually be seen working and being relevant as this event has made people more ticked off and distrust the monarchy. It'll take some major doings by the royal family to have faith in them restored. I'd say long live the queen because it all goes belly up when she passes.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 04:44:45 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 05:06:24 pm »

She'll have to be careful to not be too much out of the UK, as she can only be absent for a set amount of time, esp in the last 2 years before citizenship application. It's around 3 months per year max. eating cookies
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2018, 11:11:50 pm »

Harry

Meghan

Harry and Meghan

May 22 BP Garden party

Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2018, 03:51:30 pm »

Event with the queen coming up.

“Three things are to be looked to in a building: that it stand on the right spot, that it be securely founded, that it be successfully executed.” ~ Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
Rosella
Duchess

« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2018, 03:54:48 pm »

Yes,  the Queen and Meghan will be in Chester on June 14th to open a theatre among other things.

https://www.chesterchronicle.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-news/meghan-markle-queen-chester-storyhouse-14740165
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2018, 04:22:29 pm »

Probably like Kate’s cringy joint engagement with HM early in the marriage - make an appearance once together, then HM will avoid as much as possible.
Alexandrine
Super Moderator

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2018, 04:28:21 pm »

We need another with Camz

Cali San D
Baroness

« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2018, 04:34:07 pm »

^Oh, I remember the appearance with Queen, Camz and Kate. I think Kate greeted people before the Queen did,  bignono  laugh
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2018, 05:04:16 pm »

^Yup. Something tells me these outings are a test and a way to put her in her place. Let's see her try acting like the queen b when the queen b is actually present.

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2018, 05:44:18 pm »

Her Majesty’s new right hand woman! Newlywed Meghan will accompany the Queen on a whirlwind day of engagements in Chester next week – in her first royal outing WITHOUT Harry
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5803781/Meghan-conduct-joint-engagement-Queen-Chester-week.html#comments-5803781
Comments aren’t good as people expect her to be lost without Harry as she’s used to clinging onto him and pushing forward as she’s the boss.
I *despise* the fact that Harry essentially brought into his family someone of her ilk; a user of people, a serial cheater (Corey timeline and rumors of her affair with her Suits co-star, her dumping Trevor shortly after getting Suits, etc), and expect others to train her and basically babysit her like the queen will do on June 14th.
Now would be a good time to drop the bomb I keep hearing about so that we’re not subjected to the queen squiring around Meghan and her pushing herself forward. I don’t know if this engagement is because she won’t be at the Trooping of Colour this weekend or something will stop her like her visa and IRS issues she should be having.
I think when Waity made her joint engagement with the queen and Camilla, Wills was out of the country. Maybe Harry will be out of the country too as an excuse as to why the queen will be alone with Meghan.
« Last Edit: June 04, 2018, 05:47:00 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Kins
courtier

« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2018, 06:07:33 pm »

Let us not forget-Megs charmed the queen when the Corgis all gathered at her feet during tea. And Megs and her mum became bffs with HM after they had tea with the queen. Megs is going to be HM's new confidant don't you know.  easter-lol easter-lol
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2018, 06:27:11 pm »

^For five minutes. Then a lackey will tap her on the shoulder and whisper in her ear, "Get out".

I haven't played since I stopped
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: