Royal Gossip
November 21, 2018, 06:38:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 46630 times)
deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #1040 on: November 07, 2018, 02:43:09 pm »

^ and ^^ I'm surprised Murky isn't claiming it's the Irish in her that gave her the (new) nose Tongue laugh

BTW I thought she was half English and half African-American. Now she is half Irish? Someone needs to make up their mind about her race.... seriously. Remember when it was claimed she was related to HMQ from her English American father (gave me the hibby jibbies when DM ran an article saying she was descended from Molyneux in England from French elders Shocked) and so now I read she is Irish. Criminelly!  Shocked

Barnabe et Kitty...
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #1041 on: November 07, 2018, 03:19:50 pm »

Why would anybody get a nose job with the "turn up" look? Is there a view from the side for the before photos? When I see Hollywood nose jobs they looks a little too "perfect" or botched.

For the same reason that a person with chicken legs would wear a mini dress out in public -- no conscious awareness of how they actually appear.

https://media3.s-nbcnews.com/i/newscms/2017_26/1224830/1-2012-meghan-markle-today_b6a00d66f67aaf0bc0bb672e99476d90.jpg
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1042 on: November 07, 2018, 07:46:28 pm »

Her nose turned out that way when the surgery was done. Maybe she wanted it or maybe not, but she kept it that way. I think she had her father's big nose. Her mom's nose is not bad.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1043 on: November 07, 2018, 09:43:08 pm »

He nose, hair, cheek bones and complection were ethnic. Looking at her pre-surgery days - she looked ok.  Racially ambiguos people look intetesting and most of the time a really pretty. She threw thst away to mold into the perfect jewish wife /Hollywood starlet, then molded into Corry's ex, then to Diana. All in all, I don't like plastic and plastic doesn't look good on her but it's too late to go back to what she was before.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1044 on: November 07, 2018, 10:20:28 pm »

this sort of plastic surgery is risky if overdone. Meg Ryan really could have aged gracefully without the "help." Now the rich and famous seem to flaunt having work done.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1045 on: November 07, 2018, 10:26:40 pm »

Her nose turned out that way when the surgery was done. Maybe she wanted it or maybe not, but she kept it that way. I think she had her father's big nose. Her mom's nose is not bad.

yeah she got her nose from her dad In one of her IG post on fathers day she was thanking her dad she loves him .saying she got her nose from him and shes still his lil buckaroo

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #1046 on: November 10, 2018, 07:11:38 pm »

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_phwditpWiu1xc0zyp.mp4

This is an interesting snippet of Meggles' narcissistic behavior.   At 00:24, notice her little cutsey smile over the shoulder and wiggle to Camilla, as if she were twelve.   Then notice how Camilla loses her smile and kind of moves off, perhaps toward the door to the garden.  Meggles sharply turns and gives her an up-and-down look and then turns to Harry, touching his arm as if to say "Don't we need to go out, too?" [She wants to make sure to always be in the middle of the action].    Charles kind of glances over at her.  He is not looking happy, either, and let's not forget that after 20 minutes, Charles sends them away.

Anyway, that's my take on it.  What about you?
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1047 on: November 10, 2018, 07:34:31 pm »

thumbsup

Great summary - you nailed it.

Her look at Camilla certainly didn't impress her.  tehe
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1048 on: November 10, 2018, 07:38:00 pm »

^^Yep, you got that in one.  What a ridiculous display of her little girl thing she was doing.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #1049 on: November 10, 2018, 07:42:50 pm »

I was half expecting air kisses. I saw that in Hollywood once.  flirt
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1050 on: November 10, 2018, 11:17:16 pm »

https://ve.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_phwditpWiu1xc0zyp.mp4

This is an interesting snippet of Meggles' narcissistic behavior.   At 00:24, notice her little cutsey smile over the shoulder and wiggle to Camilla, as if she were twelve.   Then notice how Camilla loses her smile and kind of moves off, perhaps toward the door to the garden.  Meggles sharply turns and gives her an up-and-down look and then turns to Harry, touching his arm as if to say "Don't we need to go out, too?" [She wants to make sure to always be in the middle of the action].    Charles kind of glances over at her.  He is not looking happy, either, and let's not forget that after 20 minutes, Charles sends them away.

Anyway, that's my take on it.  What about you?

I don't think she was asked to leave. CHarles really needs her for his one big happy family spin that he is going in for now. It would not do for his birthday tributes to  have that happen. My take on it.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #1051 on: November 10, 2018, 11:17:58 pm »

:snob:I have to admit that was pretty funny Camilla definitely had and oh god look when she turned around after Megan was giving her that smile

The only constant is change.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #1052 on: November 11, 2018, 01:14:14 am »

Camilla is in no position to be high and mighty. She should be very thankful she was allowed in. IMO anyway. But Charles needs to promote the happy families spin now so all the articles about how well everybody gets along seems to be pushed and a current theme. It seems to me his spin is that Harry gets along better with him than William does. Some weird stuff going on behind the scenes.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 01:16:02 am by sandy » Logged
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1053 on: November 11, 2018, 01:50:37 am »

^^Yes, she did and then she moved to the side so that the cameras capture Meg and her sizing look.
^ I disagree. I think Camz is in the perfect position to be high and mighty. If Diana didn't oust her she would have happily been the mistress with perks. Just like Philip had a separate family but no one dared oust his mistresses. Camz is in the perfect position to judge Megan because she's in it for love, not for titles, not for fame while Meg is a bad actress not only on the tiny show she was at but in real life too and can't fake an in love look. Same with Harry - terrible actor.

As for Charles needing Meg for his happy family, please. He booted her off his garden party. Will spilled that KP will be booting the duo during their very successful Aussie tour and after yet another see through dress. Yes, DM and Sun print how happy they all are with this narc invader but the reality seems to be much different. Looking at the twitter video again - yep, Camz is a better actress.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #1054 on: November 11, 2018, 02:24:54 am »

ABC News takes an up-close look at Meghan Markle's royal beginnings as the Duchess of Sussex in a prime-time special "Meghan's New Life: The Real Princess Diaries." Exploring how Meghan has been adjusting in the first weeks and months after her wedding, the one-hour special on her new life, new role and new family airs THURSDAY, NOV. 22 (9:00-10:00 p.m. EST), on The ABC Television
https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/ABC-News-to-Premiere-MEGHANS-NEW-LIFE-THE-REAL-PRINCESS-DIARIES-20181108

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #1055 on: November 11, 2018, 02:59:34 am »

That's Thanksgiving Day in the US. Everyone will be busy stuffing their faces, spending time with family, and watching football. Nice try,Meg. easter-bunny

I haven't played since I stopped
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #1056 on: November 11, 2018, 05:19:29 am »

^You're right.  They plopped that in one of the deadest of dead slots.  I wonder why they did that on a US national holiday.  Straight to YouTube.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #1057 on: November 11, 2018, 06:25:33 am »

I find it curious that he man who made her a royal and a duchess is missing from the title of the documentary. Is Meggy a self-made duchess  easter-think easter-think 
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #1058 on: November 11, 2018, 06:46:01 am »

Yep.  Little Orphan Meggie rose to the top using only her wits and charm. She giggled her way into people's hearts.  laugh She may only be a Duchess, but she's queen in her own warped world.

I haven't played since I stopped
Kuei Fei
Princess

« Reply #1059 on: November 11, 2018, 07:42:46 am »

I think her giggling is a way for her emotional immaturity to express itself; like a lot of women who suppress their own growth and development to accomplish a goal (be it landing a man or getting a movie role or some other goal) she just shut herself down emotionally and decided to just wait until after she was where she wanted to be to continue her development. I am certain she was in fact more than a little mechanical during her climbing years.

To receive regular news, go to "@gossippsychotic" to get updates from various other gossip websites such as "Downtown Chatter" or "Royal Gossip Psychotic" and end up reading all about all sorts of peccadilloes.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 52 [53] 54 55   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: