Royal Gossip
September 24, 2018, 08:57:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 36022 times)
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #360 on: July 11, 2018, 12:46:02 pm »

As thirsty as Smirky is, I wouldn't be surprised if her whole career was based off the casting couch.

I haven't played since I stopped
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #361 on: July 11, 2018, 01:29:25 pm »

Harry is no prize himself. Why is a woman the one demonized? Just asking.

There's no such thing as demonizing the woman only. Especially today. Cardy B was a stripper, yet she's open about her experience, what got her into stripping and what got her out of it. I admire her. She has truly turned her life around. Stormy Daniels is an adult industry actress, yet I have a lot of respect for her - someone came onto her, while she was married, threatened her and as extension her baby and instead of crawling into an angle she stood up for herself, risked loosing her husband, which happened, only to protect her baby and to give her a good example. So, I personally do not judge people's past. As they say- there is no saint without a past. However, in MM's case - she's fake, calculating, quick to rally up the lawyers and the PR firm for her advantage, yet extreeeemely slow to act like a decent human being - see her dad, introduce her bf/fiance/husband to her dad. I don't think she's demonized - people just point out the obvious about her. If she doesn't like it, oh well - truth hurts.

I have to ask why is this story taken as gospel truth. And don't blackmailers get arrested?...... Certainly Meghan would have had "dirt" uncovered by detectives by now not by a bunch of amateur "blackmailers."

The common rhetoric is that Meghan waived the race card, (she now plants evidence for the domestic abuse card), then she had "stories to tell" - her own little: "you owe me because you slept with me" parade. She most certainly have a very dark past. If everyone talks about it all of the time, then most certainly it's a matter of time for someone to expose it for cash or sell it to the brf for cash. She most certainly got in with a push. Whatever she has on PH and his family - I wish we could know, but we don't. But, now that she's in the family (which is a galaxy away from being family) any evidence of her extracurricular activities has a huge backlash on the brf. My guess is - people like to keep tapes of their performances.

As for the blinds, Lainey's gossip, crazydaysandnights - since day one we've been informed about the relationship and it's progress via such leaks. A lot, a lot have turned out to be true so ... it's easy to believe. I do not think that the blackmailers are amateurs. Whoever they are - and with MM I'd imagine that it is a huge list, most likely they named their price, MM thought that once she's in brf will whitewash everything from her past but, but ... if they do start paying up, they'll be the stupidest people in the world.

So, whatever it is - please let it come out soon.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #362 on: July 11, 2018, 02:02:13 pm »

This story is deemed credible because it fits the body language of those involved over the last year and a half.   I know that I have several posts in this forum talking about how Harry looks as though he doesn't even like Megs, so no way are they dating/engaged.   Then, lo, and behold!   They get engaged and married.  He still looks as though he doesn't like her -- and especially now after the wedding, it is obvious he wishes he were anywhere but with her.  Therefore, when I found my way (thanks to Windsor2 ?  Ariel ?) to the site that talked about the coercion behind Megs' relationship with Harry, it all made sense.  Then you had only to look at the Queen's face during the "wedding" to know something was very, very wrong.

Glimmery
royal watcher

« Reply #363 on: July 11, 2018, 02:20:53 pm »

I was taken in by the engagement interview but it's gone completely downhill so fast since then.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #364 on: July 11, 2018, 03:00:05 pm »

Well, for me, so far, the BRF have been steadily playing defense since she showed up.  From Harry's clumsy edict to an entire body of people he doesn't even know about any public racism to the whole family's obvious push to appear non-racist, to her citizenship status which is still murky, to her expensive engagement ball gown, her "family"'s antics, the showbiz wedding with one family member, saying the BRF is the 'family she never had' which was a ballsup effort to beat down any of her family's behavior (or hurt their feelings), up to today where they have to scramble to do more damage control because of her "outspoken" ways on a diplomatic visit.  It just goes on and on and I'd put money down that the staff and HM have had a belly full.

I hope we get a break from seeing either of these idiots until they get things in line.  It's not only a colossal waste of money but it's embarrassing.

Good job, Harry.  This One's on you.

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
sandy
Princess

« Reply #365 on: July 11, 2018, 03:20:52 pm »

Harry got accused of racism when he made that comment on tape about "Paki" some years ago. He had to apologize. Oh and the Nazi outfit too.
Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #366 on: July 11, 2018, 04:13:46 pm »

^ Chicken Legs made racist remarks about her own mother when she claimed that Mums was often mistaken for Megs' nanny.   
Little light
Countess

« Reply #367 on: July 11, 2018, 09:02:26 pm »

I have to ask why is this story taken as gospel truth. And don't blackmailers get arrested? Last I checked it is a crime.  If there were a "dark past" it would have been uncovered by royal detectives. And if she had a "dark past" she would never have gotten TV jobs. In today's day and age, actors are fired left and right if anything in their past comes up (e.g. Cosby, Spacey, among others got dismissed when people came forward and Roseanne got fired by her racist tweet). Certainly Meghan would have had "dirt" uncovered by detectives by now not by a bunch of amateur "blackmailers."

Sandy, Roseanne had  her show taken off the air because of her tweet. But Smallville is still on the air even though one of the actresses was arrested in connection with child trafficking  for sexual purposes.  Go figure.

So everything might not be as it seems.

Nor might this relationship. And sorry, no. I've no idea what's going on between them. Sometimes they do look happy together, and other times they really don't look like a couple.

And I'm not attacking you. It's  just seems strange somehow. Something doesn't fit quite right by me and I don't know what that is, sorry.  flower
sandy
Princess

« Reply #368 on: July 12, 2018, 12:59:15 am »

I said Roseanne went off the air because of the tweets. Generally if a sordid past is found about someone from a TV show they all but disappear. And I think most of them.

If all had not been as they seemed, she would have been history ages ago. Harry did not have to propose to her. He chose to.

Of course, nobody but the couple knows what goes on between them. IT's behind closed doors.

It is a non traditional wedding. Not the aristo woman from the UK or one with a large trust fund from the UK. That's what makes it different and some just don't like the idea. I think that this won't be "odd" for future generations of royals. George may up and marry a divorcee some 25 years from now.

Miss Hathaway, I know of people in real life who made a similar comment that Meghan made about her mother. And I know they are not racist.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #369 on: July 12, 2018, 10:12:47 am »

^^ Good post  thumbsup
lesken
Baroness

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #370 on: July 12, 2018, 02:54:05 pm »

Well there is something weird about the whole thing but that could be explained buy Harry's own mental problems with past relationships.  I think the royal family just wanted him to settle down with anyone that could fit in.
 that was the case with Prince Edward because Sophie comes from very middle-class stock but all people thought he was gay before her.  the other thing on a more conspiratorial level is that by these boys marrying worse and worse women, the royal family will go down by the time William takes the throne. This may being orchestrated by higher powers that we don't know. If not it just means the universe is changing things which is they are going to change that royal family down into commoners and then the English will get rid of them.  any of these could be true.  she is a weirdo in that family but then that family is a bunch of weirdos

The only constant is change.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #371 on: July 12, 2018, 10:19:28 pm »

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6dad0d4778db9638d8fe6d337a0240f4/tumblr_inline_pbrueeD0YA1uvtid8_250.png
The royal family now comprises of strumpets, lazy manipulative women and weak dumb men. It beggars belief that they went from being respected and adored mainly due to Diana’s early years in the family to what they’ve become now. Harry has problems, yes, but not to the extent that he’d actually pick Meghan to be his wife. I’m under the impression that something fowl’s is going on in the background and she’s there for a purpose and will get the boot when they’re finished with her. But as this farce continues on, it’s getting harder to believe that she’ll get the boot. She’s like a very bad case of STD that keeps popping up and contaminating thing.  ick
https://jerseydeanne.tumblr.com

She doesn’t like kids or doesn’t feel comfortable around them.
https://skippyisheretostay.tumblr.com/post/175807386543/generousfurydestiny-skippyisheretostay
« Last Edit: July 12, 2018, 10:26:27 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
LadyLaura
Countess

« Reply #372 on: July 12, 2018, 10:40:53 pm »

she cant even hide her annoyance with that child... nasty lady.
CathyJane
Duchess

« Reply #373 on: July 13, 2018, 03:32:39 am »

And I thought Waity was bad with kids. MEggles is a new low.
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #374 on: July 13, 2018, 03:46:46 am »

she cant even hide her annoyance with that child... nasty lady.

Granted, if somebody's kid started grabbing me I would pull away and that parent didn't seem to do much to correct his child.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #375 on: July 13, 2018, 11:53:22 am »

First, the parent has way too much beard on his face. Second, it's the mothers who take care of such things as pulling and grabbing. Fathers are clueless, usually. That said - this child was clearly taken there so that Megsy interacts with it in a motherly way. However - she was utterly rude. I think that the only reason she didn't slap the kid was because of the cameras. Looking at how she interacted with that kid I'd say that she's not only not ready to become a mom but also it is recommended that she does not get close to kids, let alone be a mom to a kid. She doesn't have the mom gene but unlike Jennifer Aniston, she's bad at actresssing too.

^^^^Wow. It was a matter of time the blinds about her fertility come out. The problem with the infertility is that if they tell you that you'll never get pregnant then it is not your carrying the baby, it's the eggs that are the problem. Looking at her rapidly aging skin and face, I'd say that who's the mother will be a bigger problem than who's the surrogate. Besides, if Harry likes her so much - he should accept her as she is: infertile and mean.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #376 on: July 13, 2018, 12:08:18 pm »

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6dad0d4778db9638d8fe6d337a0240f4/tumblr_inline_pbrueeD0YA1uvtid8_250.png

Wow!!!! The "S" subject just won't go away!!!
HRH Tiana of NOLA
Duchess

« Reply #377 on: July 14, 2018, 04:39:53 am »

I have to ask why is this story taken as gospel truth. And don't blackmailers get arrested? Last I checked it is a crime.  If there were a "dark past" it would have been uncovered by royal detectives. And if she had a "dark past" she would never have gotten TV jobs. In today's day and age, actors are fired left and right if anything in their past comes up (e.g. Cosby, Spacey, among others got dismissed when people came forward and Roseanne got fired by her racist tweet). Certainly Meghan would have had "dirt" uncovered by detectives by now not by a bunch of amateur "blackmailers."

This story is perceived as truthful by some on this forum for the same reason you (based on every single post I've read from you this year) seem to think that everything not pro Meghan has zero validity. Any more questions?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2018, 04:42:10 am by HRH Tiana of NOLA » Logged

"You just keep your eyes at one of of the biggest gaudiest floats with a Mardi Gras princess about to kissed herself a... a frog." - Princess Tiana
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #378 on: July 14, 2018, 10:57:19 am »

IMO murky has just that, a very murky, unpleasant and very unsavoury past indeed, and seems to be a very evil, mean, greedy and grasping woman, and will trample over anyone and everyone to get her way, and not care how it is done or who falls to the wayside because of her.  I am a little unsure about the alleged blackmail situation, especially if it is about murky and not dork haza, why would the rf pay an 8 figure sum to hide a past which is mostly already published in international papers.  Also, it is said that dork haza also has a very unsavoury past, and again why should the rf pay a blackmailer because most people know that dork haza is most certainly has a very unsavoury past, and again the press and many people are well aware of it, and he has also blown his cover marrying that evil female.  He is an even bigger dork than I thought he was that he could not see through the critter.  I think we can all very much rest assured that not just the royal detectives know what murky´s disgusting past history was, and also what she is getting up to now, but also the highest intelligence agency in the UK will have it all gathered and in a top secret file somewhere, we can rest assured on that point  -  that is what the rf commission for all non blood members of the rf, and possibly for all we know some true blood royals.  IMO there is in existence a huge dossier on everything about murkey, including literally everything about her since birth.  HM might be old, and a bit senile, but she sure would have ordered that from day one. Same thing applies to the medds, must have several filing cabinets on that lot and what they get up to.  The rf miss nothing, and I reckon they.  I always get MI5 and 6 mixed up, but I also told that there is an even higher very top secret intelligence agency working behind the scenes, for the rf and the UK.  I really think murky is not aware of just what goes on behind the scenes and how much these agencies know about her  IMO if the rf really believe they are being blackmailed then action will be taken, in whatever way is necessary, and we may never get to know what that is/was.  The old girl might be 92, and stand weak on many matters re her family, but one thing she is not is stupid, and does not like parting with her money.

Must confess I have often wondered this last year whether or not murky is a member on this forum, defending herself at every tiff and turn and trying to make herself look good, knowing that many people, including the press, read this forum on a daily basis to see what we know.  If indeed that is the case then she will trip herself up one day, always happens in the end, inevitably.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #379 on: July 14, 2018, 03:33:08 pm »

It's possible GB. I seem to remember we've thought mids or RF staff read this forum and even post here
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: