Royal Gossip
November 14, 2018, 04:24:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 54   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 44570 times)
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2018, 01:14:26 am »

Maybe her often used crotch gave him a very nasty disease that he had to marry her.  ick  He seems to look like he can’t stand being near her or touch her and has to force the pda.
I’m waiting now for idiots to object to her title of Sussex and having to curtsy to higher ranked royals and pushing her way to be the center of all things. This woman has brought the crassness Hollywood liberal crap to the royal family that now can’t be taken seriously and will feel the backlash of the people who they’ve lied to saying that she didn’t get help getting her visa and other legal issues sorted by them. If the royals didn’t help her, she would’ve had to wait like everyone else. She also wouldn’t be fast tracked and allowed to break all of the long standing tradition rules that others such as Waity and Wills had to follow. It does seem like there was coerced because of the bizarre nature of everything that’s gone on since the quick engagement and her being left to her own devices.
« Last Edit: May 20, 2018, 01:16:31 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2018, 02:57:22 am »

^^^ Consummating is the only real talent that Meghan ever had, which is why the Duchess of SusSEX is so fitting.  It's clear based on her first two failed marriages that she has nothing else to offer the relationship after the passion part ends and her third marriage to Harry will be no different.  Even he will eventually get tired of her crotch.

nervous  ick Lips Sealed
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2018, 02:57:18 pm »

Meghan Markle’s mum Doria Ragland to be interviewed by telly veteran Oprah
The landmark chat with Meg's mum is shrouded in secrecy as to what the pair will talk about and when it will aiR

DORIA Ragland is believed to be filming an interview with Oprah Winfrey while both are in London.

Oprah, 64, arrived at the wedding alone after securing the landmark chat with Meg’s mum. The US talkshow icon later described the day as “extraordinary”.
https://www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/6336514/meghan-markle-mum-doria-ragland-interview-with-oprah/

Doria Ragland will film interview with Oprah Winfrey this week in London

https://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/celebrities/news/a20769638/doria-ragland-oprah-interview/

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Every praise is not good and every criticism is not evil..!
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2018, 03:09:12 pm »

Well, here we go!  I admired Doria's grace at the wedding, but am disappointed to she that she's doing this.  I guess this is why Oprah was at the wedding. 
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2018, 03:10:51 pm »

that 6 hours meeting was to set it all up .

NEVER *despise* correction,for those who correct you ,truly LOVE you .They are willing to displease you and possibly lose your friendship ,rather than see you destroyed. Those who *despise* you ,on the other hand ,will allow you to FAIL...because what do they care ?

Miss Hathaway
Countess

« Reply #25 on: May 21, 2018, 03:13:31 pm »

I knew Doria was not the paragon some made her out to be. She was simply holding out for the highest bidder.
Kins
courtier

« Reply #26 on: May 21, 2018, 03:15:26 pm »

^^This is disappointing news for sure. Was hoping she had more class than that.
Grey Mare
Countess

« Reply #27 on: May 21, 2018, 03:29:52 pm »

Wow, that did not take long.  sigh
buflesse
Duchess

« Reply #28 on: May 21, 2018, 03:31:17 pm »

Tacky woman. No wonder Meghan is the way she is - the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. Wonder how much Doria is pocketing...
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2018, 05:33:43 pm »

London is for sure a good setting, esp in a swanky hotel with old style furniture, for the "royal and regal touch".

The interview with Oprah has been a long time in the making, as she was invited to the wedding.
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2018, 06:20:45 pm »

^ Yes, it was.  I was just hoping that Doria wouldn't do it.  Silly me!
Val
Princess

« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2018, 06:28:04 pm »

It probably explains why Chaz trying to win Doria round with his kowtowing was almost rebuffed. .  She knows what is to come.
Lady Marmalade
royal watcher

« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2018, 08:43:58 pm »

Disappointed to say the least. I really thought more of Doria than that. She appeared an authentic person in the midst of all the slebs and fakery, and she sat alone, apart and with much poise. We don't know anything for sure yet. There have been so many rumours surrounding this wedding.
marion
Duchess

« Reply #33 on: May 21, 2018, 08:48:52 pm »

If this is true there will be an almighty shyte storm in BP and how will Harry be able to since about the media intrusion when his own wife is doing this. Maybe the rosetinted specs will fall for m his eyes
Pepe Le Skew
Baroness

This is what it sounds like

« Reply #34 on: May 21, 2018, 09:32:16 pm »

I concur with all of you.  Tacky, tacky, Doria!  I’m sure it will be pitched as this “conversation” had to happen. Except it’s more necessary for Oprah’s fading career.

easter-sly
BostonLibby
courtier

« Reply #35 on: May 21, 2018, 09:45:57 pm »

^ Agree on both points!  Oprah's career will never again be what it was, but she'll keep trying.  BTW - Didn't like her look at the wedding.  Sunglasses and dress!!
Kins
courtier

« Reply #36 on: May 21, 2018, 09:49:09 pm »

^Yeah. I could not believe that she didn't take her sunglasses off inside the church. It wasn't like they were those transitional lens glasses. They were sunglasses and it was disrespectful of her to leave them on while inside.
SouthernBelle
royal watcher

« Reply #37 on: May 21, 2018, 11:42:52 pm »

And for all her much ballyhooed Weight Watchers regime, OPRAH LOOKED FAT. 
Bella
Baroness

« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2018, 03:03:13 pm »

Love the nicknames you all came up with! Megs might be the Duchess of SusSEX & whatever else, but while in line at the grocery store, I heard a couple of guys chatting & called her the London Tunnel.

People where I live are saying they didn't watch the supposed Royal Wedding & are questioning how the RF allowed her to marry PH & one of our local tv channels allows people to call in on any of the news reported & played back on the news to hear what people think of whatever takes place & the comments aren't positive at all.
Fly on the wall
Princess

Lady of Threads

« Reply #39 on: May 22, 2018, 05:07:43 pm »

Meghan Markle Chooses Her First Royal Job

She has only been a member of what Prince Philip calls “the Firm” for three days, but Meghan Markle is already preparing for her role as a working royal.

Sources at the Queen’s Commonwealth Trust, of which Harry is the president, have told Vanity Fair that Meghan plans to start working with the organization imminently. “It’s going to be one of the first official roles Meghan takes on,” the source said. “There have already been talks, and when Meghan was asked when she wanted to get involved she replied ‘May 20.’”

The role would fit with the couple’s ambitions to focus their efforts within the Commonwealth countries and realms, where they would particularly like to put the spotlight on young people. The Queen’s Commonwealth Trust works to provide small loans and funding to young people throughout the Commonwealth who are leading their own nonprofits or otherwise embarking on projects that serve the greater good.
https://www.vanityfair.com/style/2018/05/meghan-markle-royal-job

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 ... 54   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: