Royal Gossip
March 21, 2019, 09:10:53 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 67843 times)
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #980 on: October 12, 2018, 10:49:57 pm »

^^I like Mr T but you’re right,

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #981 on: October 13, 2018, 01:13:48 am »

I don't know why all people of the Trump family are so demonized, what is wrong with Ivanka? I can see why anyone would idolize her, and there's nothing wrong with that: she's beautiful, has (had) her own (then successful) business, husband & kids (with the impression of "having it all", good hubby, beautiful & healthy kids, flourishing business, good social life & status), she's pretty smart and finished her education at a school that lets people only in based on merit/ intelligence and not based on money/ family name/ "legacy", has good style & taste...

Besides, this is talking before her father became the p of the US.

Also we don't know what these people are like in real life, what are C Clin & Mich Oba really like? You can't conclude the potential for friendship based on political stance.

^^ Yeah, imo pretty much spot on.

Also, Ivanka was in the fashion business, an area Murky worked towards (along with "lifestyle") as well, therefore a common interest/ career (plan) was there and with that in mind it makes sense that Murky looked towards Ivanka. A successful billionaire's daughter married into another influential & rich family (who also changed faith when she married, though Ivanka doesn't seem to be a faith-hopper) with social status and influence.

Even now I don't see anything wrong with liking/ "looking up to" Ivanka.

Ivana is also a woman to look up to, esp for someone like Murkleson: married very well, divorced with a huge settlement, and built a mega business afterwards. Ivana is an inspiration to any divorcée.

Ivanka is not a beautiful woman, inside or out. She's another user and woman who has never earned a decent day's living in her life. See pictures of her before all that plastic surgery - not a looker.

That stated, small wonder a grating manipulator and wannabe gold-digger like Markle would want to emulate her. Two rotten peas in a pod.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #982 on: October 13, 2018, 01:23:09 am »

I'm not a fan of the elder Trump children. But Ivanka did not live off a trust fund she did work. I don't admire rich kids who idle away leading the good life living off their parents and trust funds. I find Chelsea Clinton more annoying for a variety of reasons including her living the good life in London when she was supposed to be working for a degree. I hope Chelsea does not befriend Meghan or Kate.
CathyJane
Princess

« Reply #983 on: October 13, 2018, 02:33:59 am »

Sophie looks younger and better than either one of her nieces in law.
Demeter
courtier

« Reply #984 on: October 13, 2018, 02:52:08 am »

^ Sophie really did look polished.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #985 on: October 13, 2018, 02:55:57 am »

Veering off topic.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
SouthernBelle
gossip insider

« Reply #986 on: October 13, 2018, 03:31:28 am »

What’s up with all those rings?  Classy women don’t wear boatloads of rings, bracelets, etc. at the same time. 
Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #987 on: October 13, 2018, 03:43:03 pm »

I'm not a fan of the elder Trump children. But Ivanka did not live off a trust fund she did work. I don't admire rich kids who idle away leading the good life living off their parents and trust funds. I find Chelsea Clinton more annoying for a variety of reasons including her living the good life in London when she was supposed to be working for a degree. I hope Chelsea does not befriend Meghan or Kate.

Ivanka is an idle rich kid who lived off her father - Chelsea is actually a wise, intelligent person who didn't live off a corrupt family. That said - hope it's Ivanka and her kind who don't befriend the royals. She is just as bad as Markle in terms of character. Both of them are spoiled Daddy girls who got a lot more in life than they ever deserved or worked for. Clearly not good role models for anybody. Both as plastic as their bad physical work and personalities.

Markle emulates bad women like that and if she hopes to carry those bad values and low standards to the RF, she will meet with continuing criticism. Little wonder she is so reviled and hated.

« Last Edit: October 13, 2018, 03:49:09 pm by Snowpea » Logged
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #988 on: October 13, 2018, 03:51:02 pm »

^Be careful.  Already a reminder to stay on topic out there.  This could reel out of bounds.  YM

Snowpea
Duchess

« Reply #989 on: October 13, 2018, 04:06:05 pm »

It's one final say on the matter.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #990 on: October 13, 2018, 04:33:42 pm »

^Everyone thinks they have “one final say”, not just you.

Back on topic, everyone, or I lock it down. YM

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #991 on: October 13, 2018, 10:25:27 pm »

I will start up again on topic. Murks is truly a narc. Her behavior at Eugenie's wedding with Harry proved it. What I wonder is when he wakes up and dumps her or makes it so she dumps him, what she will do to get her own kingdom so to speak. And who will be her next husband.

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #992 on: October 21, 2018, 11:34:44 am »

Tacky tacky tacky. This is exactly how nouveau riche women wear jewellery, we like to say "from the village to the city", trying to look like city-people but totally showing themselves up with their tackiness. ick
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #993 on: October 21, 2018, 02:04:05 pm »

^No one’s ever accused her of having good taste or restrained elegance.

lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #994 on: October 21, 2018, 05:31:22 pm »

I think People's mag did.

The only constant is change.
HRHOlya
Duchess

« Reply #995 on: October 21, 2018, 06:47:28 pm »

^^ So true. One can only shake one's head! Kate-Horror-Queen

^ They love to kiss up ick
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #996 on: October 29, 2018, 06:55:08 pm »

I hope that Mark Dwyer is waiting on the tarmac when Meggles deplanes in two days!!  Based upon her backward scuttle when he caught her snooping in William and Harry's car....he has her number and she fears him.    easter-bunny
Sheridan_is_appalled
Baroness

« Reply #997 on: October 29, 2018, 07:06:06 pm »

^ laugh

I haven't played since I stopped
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #998 on: October 29, 2018, 07:27:14 pm »

wrong thread.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:33:31 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Miss Hathaway
Duchess

« Reply #999 on: October 30, 2018, 01:45:36 pm »

^ No, I am randomly chatting about what the "Duchess" will be facing as soon as her bunions land back in GB.   It should be delicious!!    easter-lol
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: