Royal Gossip
January 23, 2019, 06:36:49 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 73   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Duchess Meghan: News and Random chat 2018  (Read 64346 times)
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #420 on: July 16, 2018, 08:08:06 pm »

^^^^God forbid someone says anything unflattering about saint Meghan. Right away you'll be plastered with: racist or classist and you have the misfortune to not be a woman: misogynist.

As for Tom - I love the guy. Let him go to UK and we'll see if Meghan will muster seeing him or will create a diplomatic illness herself.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #421 on: July 16, 2018, 08:22:50 pm »

Nobody said Meghan was a saint. I surely didn't. I don't care much for Tom. It has nothing to do with race, the whole saga IMO is about dysfunction and breakdowns in communications and giving in to temptations of going to the media. Tom was OK until he started going to the media.
leogirl
Duchess

« Reply #422 on: July 17, 2018, 07:02:27 am »

I don't think anyone should be labeled something because of their opinion. Attack the argument, not the person.

Tom needs to stop going to the media. It doesn't make him look good. Yes, Meghan should talk to her father, but him going to the media, knowing how much the BRF don't like that (esp. William and Harry) isn't doing him any favors.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #423 on: July 17, 2018, 09:37:53 am »

But, does he really need to stop. He, Meghan, Samantha - they all grew up dreaming of the big lights focused on them. Now they have a chance to do that. Meghan can fulfill her lifelong dream to parade super expensive clothes thinking that this is what made Diana famous. Samantha can go to big brother and release her book on Meghan right after that. Tom can play the poor me card until he gets an offer from a tv show or something.

If the rf didn't know what they are getting into with Meghan and her white trash family, that is sadly on them but the Markes are a constant source of entertainment and they have been preparing for the smack down of the Kardashians their whole life. Creating scandals and controversy is in their LA wannabe a star blood.
gingerboy24
Princess

« Reply #424 on: July 17, 2018, 10:16:43 am »

^With you on that.  thumbsup

Murky sure does take a poor photo at times.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/8a8818cfcaabc917fd168527409ae65d/tumblr_pby75hbuVb1xpn99lo1_1280.jpg

Not sure this is the "look of love" the sugars are trying to make it out to be.

https://78.media.tumblr.com/790cd827c2ea7e9890b34c74b59e4b66/tumblr_pbu4wgl5RV1x9ouhzo1_400.jpg

« Last Edit: July 17, 2018, 10:19:39 am by gingerboy24 » Logged
sandy
Princess

« Reply #425 on: July 17, 2018, 02:23:28 pm »

But, does he really need to stop. He, Meghan, Samantha - they all grew up dreaming of the big lights focused on them. Now they have a chance to do that. Meghan can fulfill her lifelong dream to parade super expensive clothes thinking that this is what made Diana famous. Samantha can go to big brother and release her book on Meghan right after that. Tom can play the poor me card until he gets an offer from a tv show or something.

If the rf didn't know what they are getting into with Meghan and her white trash family, that is sadly on them but the Markes are a constant source of entertainment and they have been preparing for the smack down of the Kardashians their whole life. Creating scandals and controversy is in their LA wannabe a star blood.

The royals are not "country bumpkins" they have "people" that investigate backgrounds. I think they knew darn well what was going on--Samantha had already been running to the media.

I think Samantha's book would end up in the $1 bin at bookstores. I think Tom Sr might (the odds are not good though) only get a chance to be on Dancing with The Stars. Tonya Harding was on for ratings primarily.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #426 on: July 17, 2018, 02:33:20 pm »

Agreed @Sandy. At this point the Royals know exactly what they have themselves into an I really don't think they care. As it turns out they still have their money they still have their position and I don't think it makes any difference who marries who anymore in that family.

The only constant is change.
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #427 on: July 17, 2018, 02:39:54 pm »

^You think that they are getting ready for m-exit?
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #428 on: July 17, 2018, 03:06:05 pm »

Truly I think they expect that's a possibility as many people do.  But that is not going to happen for a while because she has too much to gain by staying in there plus she's going to have to pop out a couple of kids to cinch her money. But I think the royal family has survived divorce and they don't care anymore.  Charles has no right to care and I don't think William cares too much what Harry does with his personal life.  Pretty soon he will have to start worrying about George and whatever happens between Harry and Meghan won't matter one iota to his life.  look at Andrew.  No doubt that William loves his brother but he's not going to care. So the answer is yes they're ready for M to exit whenever that happens.

deGuernsey
Countess

« Reply #429 on: July 17, 2018, 03:11:19 pm »

^^ HMQ should be behind m-exit and k-exit... she needs to stop ostriching or is she obstructing?  eating cookies Step up and do the job you promised your people you would do!

Barnabe et Kitty...
sandy
Princess

« Reply #430 on: July 17, 2018, 03:19:18 pm »

Meghan and Harry need to do a quota of work and get out there--the worst thing would be if any one of them answered her father via the media--Big Mistake. I think Will has "settled" for Kate which is not a good thing and is in no position to give advice. I am not so positive about any of the younger ones now.
lesken
Countess

Live, Love, Laugh

« Reply #431 on: July 17, 2018, 03:42:25 pm »

QE it's too old to do the job anymore. They just have to wait for Megan to leave when irreconcilable differences happened in that marriage. At the wedding time Cami Appleby stated we don't know what's going to happen next

Little light
Countess

« Reply #432 on: July 17, 2018, 04:04:57 pm »

lesken, who's Cami Appleby please?

Thanks.
sandy
Princess

« Reply #433 on: July 17, 2018, 04:21:19 pm »

QE it's too old to do the job anymore. They just have to wait for Megan to leave when irreconcilable differences happened in that marriage. At the wedding time Cami Appleby stated we don't know what's going to happen next

She can do the royal work and all that. Charles' acts too goofy when he's doing work, he needs to tone it down. The Queen does OK in the work dept.

that said. She really has not changed. She ostriches and always has and waits until things hit a real crisis point before doing anything about it. Sometimes the problem takes 20 years before she acts. It's par for the course.
YooperModerator
Super Moderator

« Reply #434 on: July 17, 2018, 05:24:04 pm »

Off topic again.  This is not the Camilla, Charles and HM thread!  Next time, warnings are going out.  YM

\\\"I have sworn upon the altar of God, eternal hostility against every form of tyranny over the mind of man.\\\"  Thomas Jefferson
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #435 on: July 18, 2018, 03:46:29 am »

From roughing it in a van to fish and chips by the beach: Snapshots from Meghan Markle's 2015 trip to New Zealand reflect a VERY different holiday to the lavish royal tour she's set to embark on
In 2015, the then-Suits actress and founder of lifestyle website The Tig took a two-week road trip through New Zealand in a camper van, visiting both the country's North and South Islands.
Here, FEMAIL takes a look at how the Royal travelled way back when, and how different it might be this time around.
In 2015, Meghan Markle's trip was quite the adventure.
Comments:
FORMER ROYALIST, Everywhere, United States, 8 minutes ago
They should cancel The tour. Ireland wes not a success. The crowds were mostly cameramen and a few tourists who wandered in. Sad littke turnout and waste of money and 11 member entourage. Her expensive and I¿ll fitting clothes were a distraction.  thumbsup

FORMER ROYALIST, Everywhere, United States, 13 minutes ago
Oh was she on a boat... yacht?  tehe

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-5964741/A-look-Duchess-Sussex-Meghan-Markles-New-Zealand-trip-2015.html

« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 03:49:58 am by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
Ariel
Duchess

« Reply #436 on: July 18, 2018, 05:26:40 am »

^ Meggy wants her booze.
Bluebird
royal watcher

« Reply #437 on: July 18, 2018, 09:26:28 am »

Someone commented about Murky's messy hair on daily mail. 

"The messy hair is because she has weave tracks ALL over her head and you can easily comb or brush those so they blend. She hides the weave tracks by making her hair all ratted up and messy. And then adjusts the two front tendrils constantly to be sure the huge bald spots she has at the front sides are hidden (the balding spots were very visible once the wind got to her hair when she was sitting with HM on that absurd railway day trip they took). And if you comb those weaves too much it rips the hair out at the root. She is trying to slow down her inevitable and stop her already well-progressed balding from getting too much worse. She won't EVER change her messy bed head look unless it's to wear one of those fake & shiny Barbie doll hair all-over wigs like the one she recently wore at the fancy dress reception in Ireland."

Wonder if Haz has ever seen her without a weave/hair extension.
windsor2
Princess

Harryite #21

« Reply #438 on: July 18, 2018, 12:18:29 pm »

Meghan went to New Zealand on her honeymoon with Trevor and the pictures with the woman were from another trip. Using a trip with her ex-husband to secure another trip with her current husband.  nervous bignono
« Last Edit: July 18, 2018, 12:20:36 pm by windsor2 » Logged

Keep Calm and Carry On
AnaBolena
Duchess

We Read To Know We Are Not Alone - C.S Lewis

« Reply #439 on: July 18, 2018, 04:07:56 pm »

^ Yes, just saw this comment on DM

FORMER ROYALIST, Everywhere, United States, 26 minutes ago

These stories are coming out to counter her spending. She is not a down to back packer and those pics are taken on honeymoon with her second husband Trevor.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.”
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 ... 73   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: